Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 293. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
WEEKENNDDDD Cheesy got bored at work Tongue

Looks pretty epic Smiley

Not sure the circle around the N works though...
Nice!

Make at least 10 more designs!
This one has the background that reminds me a paper wallet..... i like it.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
WEEKENNDDDD Cheesy got bored at work Tongue

Looks pretty epic Smiley

Not sure the circle around the N works though...
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Long time no good news, the price is so low.
There are MANY good news. Vault of Satoshi. AltOutlet.com. New design of the website...
Maybe our community is just too small yet to spread the word all over the world.

Many people (even educated serious people sitting long time here) is even not aware of our existence.
For example altcoin herald. I read it lately very often (http://altcoinherald.com) — very informative articles, all contra - scamming.

Very similar thinking to Rofo. He also wants to save this industry from burning.

And until today he didn't know abot NobleCoin, the Rofo's PDF, nothing.

We have to keep informing, day by day.

I guess that is where a newsletter would be good
There are MANY good news. Vault of Satoshi. AltOutlet.com. New design of the website...
Maybe our community is just too small yet to spread the word all over the world.

Many people (even educated serious people sitting long time here) is even not aware of our existence.
For example altcoin herald. I read it lately very often (http://altcoinherald.com) — very informative articles, all contra - scamming.

Very similar thinking to Rofo. He also wants to save this industry from burning.

And until today he didn't know abot NobleCoin, the Rofo's PDF, nothing.

We have to keep informing, day by day.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Well we've doubled in price today Smiley

While technically true, I wouldn't consider that anything to brag about considering it was one person buying 3 btc worth and the price lasted less than 5 minutes. Still nice of someone to buy in.

Well, technically yes, but considering the fact that I personally sold about a milion @ 60 and about 1.5 mio @ 54 (thank you, buyer):
- I rebuyed some @ 43-44 on mp
- I rebuyed some @ 39-42 on polo
- I still have a bid @ 40 on polo with btc from that sell
- It's 30 BTC of vol on mp, it's a record (tadaaa!) after the first day on mp
- The chart is looking now much better

So, to me personally, it means something.
I think a whale wants to finish the accumulation period, gives a signal to other buyers, or something like that.

I suspect we wil see more price movements today and during the weekend, if that is the case.

Oh, so you're the reason it didn't go to 70 then Tongue

Touche! +1 Smiley
Yes. I didn't want the price to be volatile.
Stable price = long term trust.
This coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!

It has taken us a long time to become a period of time, thanks for noticing Smiley

But joking aside, yeah it is one to watch...
Activity: 21
This coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
Activity: 252

While technically true, I wouldn't consider that anything to brag about considering it was one person buying 3 btc worth and the price lasted less than 5 minutes. Still nice of someone to buy in.

Well, technically yes, but considering the fact that I personally sold about a milion @ 60 and about 1.5 mio @ 54 (thank you, buyer):

I think a whale wants to finish the accumulation period, gives a signal to other buyers, or something like that.

I suspect we wil see more price movements today and during the weekend, if that is the case.

Touche! +1 Smiley
Activity: 165

Activity: 336
@NobleCoin Community: Thank you for your continued support at Austin Global Exchange! You can still earn 5% bonus buys on NOBL/BTC; we've also released a Trade API and a Referral Program where you can earn 15 free trades for you and each friend you refer!

Come check out the updates to agx.io if you haven't traded with us over the last week.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Thanks for having us!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
@NobleCoin Community: Thank you for your continued support at Austin Global Exchange! You can still earn 5% bonus buys on NOBL/BTC; we've also released a Trade API and a Referral Program where you can earn 15 free trades for you and each friend you refer!

Come check out the updates to agx.io if you haven't traded with us over the last week.

Thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 165

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 21
so when are we looking at the halving? have we got a date when the evolution starts?
I just started mining Noblecoin and indeed is a altcoin with big expectations, it's price is getting higher in a short time, also they pools is seems honest, really I have an enough ammount of NOBL, thank you for the post and sharing.

Huh..?? sorry..??
I guess it killed any discussion for a long time ....
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
I just started mining Noblecoin and indeed is a altcoin with big expectations, it's price is getting higher in a short time, also they pools is seems honest, really I have an enough ammount of NOBL, thank you for the post and sharing.

Huh..?? sorry..??
How do you know it's price is getting higher in a short time?

Jump to: