Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 294. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I just started mining Noblecoin and indeed is a altcoin with big expectations, it's price is getting higher in a short time, also they pools is seems honest, really I have an enough ammount of NOBL, thank you for the post and sharing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Video almost done (thanks MysticalPotato), expect it somewhere after the weekend Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think party IV will be a great read!

You say professional publication in a year to 6 months. Does this mean there will be no "e-pub" prior to this?

There will be plenty of e-pubs of this version and more beforehand and a lot sooner than 6 months, just a 'final' version as cryptocurrency hits mainstream.

Have you looked into offering Pre-Paid Visa cards in the market place?

Definitely something we can add but will have to include shipping. Was wary of them because they were more closely linked to fiat, but so far doesn't seem like there would be any problems with offering them.

Great. I may never have to use a fiat exchange again. Not like I've sold any in months anyway. Now when this is an option I'll sell what I'm mining and buy nobl to buy visa cards. Smiley
Right after I decide to buy a prepaid visa card at an untrusted source I see this message. Should have said so 3 days earlier!

Not implemented just yet. So hears to the future. :cheers:
legendary

You say professional publication in a year to 6 months. Does this mean there will be no "e-pub" prior to this?

There will be plenty of e-pubs of this version and more beforehand and a lot sooner than 6 months, just a 'final' version as cryptocurrency hits mainstream.

Great! Looking forward to it Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts

Definitely something we can add but will have to include shipping. Was wary of them because they were more closely linked to fiat, but so far doesn't seem like there would be any problems with offering them.

Great. I may never have to use a fiat exchange again. Not like I've sold any in months anyway. Now when this is an option I'll sell what I'm mining and buy nobl to buy visa cards. Smiley
Right after I decide to buy a prepaid visa card at an untrusted source I see this message. Should have said so 3 days earlier!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

legendary
Updated the Noblecoin Blockchain Explorer with API, improved tagging, and pretty display for raw transactions.

WafflePool is now tagged in the extraction stats.

Anyone knows who the last major unknown (multipool ?) might be?

They make up 40% of the Noblecoin hashrate, they very recently moved about 2.4 million NOBL to PoloniEx, and were probably behind the recent dump judging by the timing.

( oh, and tips appreciated at 9eyDvQ53wLXruwSQDJegJATbUWddhvQTvL if you like the explorer Wink )

These friggin Mutil pools are what keeps driving the price down.

When we published 'The State of Alternative Cryptocurrency' we were expecting some backlash, trolling, a fair bit of heat. What we weren't expecting was serious interest from individuals/'groups' you wouldn't expect to be analysing this scene so closely just yet. This led us to working on version 2, now at 50,000+ words with an expected professional publication in a year (perhaps closer to 6 months) at 100,000 words plus....
legendary

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Anyone know what's going on at the CoinMine.pw pool? I haven't seen a block update or payout in over 12 hours. Pulled my miners until something moves.
Same thing.
I just left a question in their thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6590885
legendary

When we published 'The State of Alternative Cryptocurrency' we were expecting some backlash, trolling, a fair bit of heat. What we weren't expecting was serious interest from individuals/'groups' you wouldn't expect to be analysing this scene so closely just yet. This led us to working on version 2, now at 50,000+ words with an expected professional publication in a year (perhaps closer to 6 months) at 100,000 words plus.

All we can say is, based on how things are looking right now despite China, there are very good things coming to this scene. We still name no names in this PDF and we are not being approached in a negative or legal light (regarding cryptocurrencies in general), rather positively and with a lot of big (I mean big) ideas being thrown around for this scene.

Why are we doing this?
A lot of people and groups are looking inwards at cryptocurrencies at the moment, both BTC and alternatives. We are right there, presenting them with solid information, critical questions and with our Noble 'brand' for them to see. We are making a lot of new contacts behind the scenes, many of which I'm sorry to say we cannot or should not speak about too openly at this point in time. I know that sounds mysterious or like the quiet 'hyping' that we don't like other coins doing, but take it for what it's worth. With attention growing on cryptocurrency and what it could mean in the future, we are becoming a figurehead thanks to this .PDF (despite our price or specifications) and we are being approached daily for information, speculation, thank you's, advice and 'partnerships'. We're getting the Noble 'brand' out there, and sooner or later we think that will pay off tremendously.

Completely rewritten and more in-depth with case studies, market analysis, figures, game-plans, 'how-tos', cost and benefit analysis, numbers, profit/losses. A taste of things to come:

This makes my faith in this coin and community stronger than ever. I cant wait to read v2.

I'm very excited to hear about all the positive reactions and interest it has gained. This can give noble a real chance to be a top contender for public use in the near future!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

When we published 'The State of Alternative Cryptocurrency' we were expecting some backlash, trolling, a fair bit of heat. What we weren't expecting was serious interest from individuals/'groups' you wouldn't expect to be analysing this scene so closely just yet. This led us to working on version 2, now at 50,000+ words with an expected professional publication in a year (perhaps closer to 6 months) at 100,000 words plus.

All we can say is, based on how things are looking right now despite China, there are very good things coming to this scene. We still name no names in this PDF and we are not being approached in a negative or legal light (regarding cryptocurrencies in general), rather positively and with a lot of big (I mean big) ideas being thrown around for this scene.

Why are we doing this?
A lot of people and groups are looking inwards at cryptocurrencies at the moment, both BTC and alternatives. We are right there, presenting them with solid information, critical questions and with our Noble 'brand' for them to see. We are making a lot of new contacts behind the scenes, many of which I'm sorry to say we cannot or should not speak about too openly at this point in time. I know that sounds mysterious or like the quiet 'hyping' that we don't like other coins doing, but take it for what it's worth. With attention growing on cryptocurrency and what it could mean in the future, we are becoming a figurehead thanks to this .PDF (despite our price or specifications) and we are being approached daily for information, speculation, thank you's, advice and 'partnerships'. We're getting the Noble 'brand' out there, and sooner or later we think that will pay off tremendously.

Completely rewritten and more in-depth with case studies, market analysis, figures, game-plans, 'how-tos', cost and benefit analysis, numbers, profit/losses. A taste of things to come:

This makes my faith in this coin and community stronger than ever. I cant wait to read v2.
Activity: 326
Updated the Noblecoin Blockchain Explorer with API, improved tagging, and pretty display for raw transactions.

They make up 40% of the Noblecoin hashrate, they very recently moved about 2.4 million NOBL to PoloniEx, and were probably behind the recent dump judging by the timing.

( oh, and tips appreciated at 9eyDvQ53wLXruwSQDJegJATbUWddhvQTvL if you like the explorer Wink )
It's definitely the best explorer I've ever seen! (and dont' forget there are also other features like diff chart, rich list and pools share piechart etc. Wink

Tipping!
Activity: 326

Why are we doing this?

Very good to hear that!
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Anyone know what's going on at the CoinMine.pw pool? I haven't seen a block update or payout in over 12 hours. Pulled my miners until something moves.
legendary
Activity: 1232

Why are we doing this?

Activity: 308

0% fee - +5% and 10% shop discount - nothing less!

Since day one - your pool #1

http://nobl.poolerino.com/

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
I guess only the BC multipool has this much power?
According to http://stats.blackcoinpool.com/ they aren't mining Noble

It could also be KnC or another ASIC manufacturer testing things (from a private pool), but if it's a public pool, might as well try to find out who it is.

Sent you something, the explorer is great Smiley
Thanks, appreciated!
Activity: 691
Merit: 500

Sent you something, the explorer is great Smiley
legendary
I guess only the BC multipool has this much power?
Jump to: