Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 334. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
While everybody else is focused on BC, keep on voting guys!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I am a long term BC follower ( since it was like at 800sat and bought some coins at that price )

but Noble is the first coin I ever started mining and I vote for it every hour Wink

That's the spirit, I jumped on the bc-train 2 days ago. A bit late but the results are nice ( until now). I also bought, mined and supported Noble from the beginning and it's still my favorite coin. The dev is great, we were a bit unlucky not getting added to exchanges. But I think from now on things will be better. We can expect a mintpal listing within a month and that will be a big boost for the price and until then we have to try to build a larger communty. When a coin gets listed at cryptsy or mintpal all have different paths of pricing. Some go up a lot others mediocre and some even don't go up. This depends on the importantcy of the new listing. For Noble, getting listed at mintpal will be huge. With all respect, actually we have only 1 exchange now with some volume; poloniex. So the coming weeks when we climb on the mintpal voting list we will attract new support from other people and the price will go up.
I, for myself, spend some time everyday looking for Merchants that sell stuff I want to buy with Noble coins, of course with the idea to get more and more Merchants accepting Noble. We had a rough two months regarding the Nobl/Btc price, but those days are over. I wouldn't be surprised when we hit 100 sat again within 2 months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I am a long term BC follower ( since it was like at 800sat and bought some coins at that price )

but Noble is the first coin I ever started mining and I vote for it every hour Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Very interesting watching Blackcoin get dumped, think the big drop has just started on Mint for the interested spectator. < serious bot work going on no wonder they had to "tweak" things..

dump? oh yeah sorry it's back up at 74000sat  Grin

What a dump.... I bought in at 4200 and sold at 12000 .... Think I have to wait even longer for next dump.
Me = idiot Wink

Im just going to shut up, its off to Pluto... Sold last I held at 73610. No one (me especially) has a clue what's going on lol...
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, we are doing well on the voting part on mintpal and altoutlet. Maybe we can give it a bigger push by using the direct link for altoutlet on twitter and Facebook.

https://altoutlet.com/vote/NOBL
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
thursday is the video and paper wallet deadline! please enter your final submissions!

(im on conference, not able to find the link atm... could someone post it? thanks!)

Here you go

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/huge-new-reward-noblecoin-video-and-paper-walletdesign-contest-508340

Good luck all
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
thursday is the video and paper wallet deadline! please enter your final submissions!

(im on conference, not able to find the link atm... could someone post it? thanks!)
Very interesting watching Blackcoin get dumped, think the big drop has just started on Mint for the interested spectator. < serious bot work going on no wonder they had to "tweak" things..

dump? oh yeah sorry it's back up at 74000sat  Grin

What a dump.... I bought in at 4200 and sold at 12000 .... Think I have to wait even longer for next dump.
Me = idiot Wink

dump? oh yeah sorry it's back up at 74000sat  Grin
Activity: 67
We're making a point of getting a little more active on Reddit. We got Twitter covered well. While we're all over Reddit outside our own subreddit, let's try and get some interest and activity in what many consider the heart of a cryptocurrencies community. There is a giveaway post there for voting on Mintpal I'm hoping gets quite large Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/

I also would like to pay my own strength
Pushing forward the advance of nobl
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is there any chance of getting a P2Pool up and running? It would really help us spread the hashrate. Smiley
92 Sats !! Wow....

Everything is rising. Bitcoin rises slightly everything else follows. Most other coins rising well, some incredibly.

83 sats now don't get too excited. Wink

Whatever you take, gimme some... where do you see 92 Satoshi for Nobl ?

I'm thinking he meant $0.000083 as on cmc

Sure did heads in the shed...!!! Ignore me... Smiley

Mintpal back up.. Smiley < voted.. Wink
92 Sats !! Wow....

Everything is rising. Bitcoin rises slightly everything else follows. Most other coins rising well, some incredibly.

I'm thinking he meant $0.000083 as on cmc
Activity: 67
Even though the price is low, we are seeing more buy support at these prices now, which is a good thing.   Smiley

Believe that the eyes of investors is very correct
Let us wait patiently
A bright tomorrow
92 Sats !! Wow....

Ignore my rantings, miss reading...  Smiley

Activity: 162
So Mtgoxcoin was added... then 5 seconds later this crazy asian coin had 99,000 votes... wow... What a waste of BTC.

Some would say it's all a scam and that the winner is predefined. But that would be conjecture...

In the meantime, keep up the voting!
MintPal Maintenance

MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance. We'll be back as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

@twitter: We hit a tipping point with the traffic load and are performing some emergency maintenance to add some extra capacity.

This seems like a bot that spams to me.... but lets see haha Wink
So Mtgoxcoin was added... then 5 seconds later this crazy asian coin had 99,000 votes... wow... What a waste of BTC.

Some would say it's all a scam and that the winner is predefined. But that would be conjecture...

In the meantime, keep up the voting!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Jump to: