Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 335. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
And ALSO we're getting hotter on Poloniex:

24-hour Volume: 4.40728151 BTC

... and rising.

Pretty awesome rise on coinmarketcap too
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
And ALSO we're getting hotter on Poloniex:

24-hour Volume: 4.40728151 BTC

... and rising.
Activity: 691
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

Expanded the rich list with a new "vanity" feature for the block explorer at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/ :

All addresses with a non-zero amount are now ranked, so you can see where you stand far beyond the TOP 100!  Grin

(note that this is for individual addresses, not wallets, so secondary and change addresses are not accounted for)

Fair play your a talented individual.. Many thanks..

I'm in the top 100..!! W00T W00T.. Smiley
Activity: 326

Expanded the rich list with a new "vanity" feature for the block explorer at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/ :

All addresses with a non-zero amount are now ranked, so you can see where you stand far beyond the TOP 100!  Grin

(note that this is for individual addresses, not wallets, so secondary and change addresses are not accounted for)

Looks good Smiley

Also, everybody can see in a glance, that at least 60% of coinz in the Top Ten are the "reserve" wallets.
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
17   9hcq2ZYW...   10,416,040.8 NOBL   1.05 %   2014-04-14 10:54:20

Am I doing it right?  Tongue

We need to add a link to the block explorer in the main thread, it was there a while ago but now I see it disappeared.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Someone its pumping the price in poloneix.
Yep, millions of NOBL swallowed from the sell orders, and crazy volume ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Someone its pumping the price in poloneix.
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
noble price needs to rise!

788.582,90 for 1g gold reminds me on the first pizza paid with bitcoin Cheesy

LOL Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Whoever bought votes on Mintpal with 0.2btc thank you for your support.

Your welcome TN5. hopefully it will be added @mintpal and others sooner than later!
Activity: 308
Well, I'm too lazy to write a liquidity report about NOBL so I enabled NobleCoin payments again. Please make the coin widely distributed - that's crucial. We have encountered some problems with MemoryCoin before and now we consider disabling it because of monopoly market, low community and pool support. Let's see if Coaex contribute something for market depth of Noble.

Well I made my first purchase on Coaex today, let's see how that works out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Well, I'm too lazy to write a liquidity report about NOBL so I enabled NobleCoin payments again. Please make the coin widely distributed - that's crucial. We have encountered some problems with MemoryCoin before and now we consider disabling it because of monopoly market, low community and pool support. Let's see if Coaex contribute something for market depth of Noble.

Quite the markup you got going there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Just purchased two $50 Newegg gift cards on the Marketplace.  Will be putting it towards a few more mining components
to make use of what I have on hand. 
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Even though the price is low, we are seeing more buy support at these prices now, which is a good thing.   Smiley
Activity: 378
noble price needs to rise!

788.582,90 for 1g gold reminds me on the first pizza paid with bitcoin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hell, we're more than happy to cover any losses + reward you guys for taking us on board! It's another amazing avenue for the community to use NOBL to buy precious metals. Not something any of us take lightly Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
Hi Coaex,

Nice your here as well. We all make miscalculations once in a while. I can only tell the community it was very nice doing business with you and not because of your miscalculation. Just tell me how much Nobles I am owing you and I will send them to you in 6 hours ( really have to go now).
Your customer support have been extremely quick and excellent, I can only recommend your business to this communtity. Thanks again for the good service.

Smiley Thanks for your kind offer but it's fine, really. Sometimes we gain, sometimes we lost. That's the nature of our business. Besides, I consider it as an accidental promotion;) I really enjoyed doing business with you Smiley
Jump to: