Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 37. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Ok thank you for your information
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Thanks and how long it’s to staking?
Usually depends upon your coin weight - the more coins you have then the higher chance you have at a block being selected for stake - but overall average should be 8% - more coins = more blocks
Thanks and how long it’s to staking?
legendary
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??

Which site you referring to?

I think that was posted by a bot - check the user history

Seems to be a lot of bot garbage going around.
I have noticed also some threads right now the last 4 or 5 post dont make any sense at all look like random robot poop. Look Hodl coin thread.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??

Seems to be a lot of bot garbage going around.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Wow, my buy order for 1 satoshi just got filled - price back up to 3 again already...

Nice. Now market making NOBL. 24/7.  Grin

Yeah - was nice to see a little bit of volatility on NOBL - lets hope the low price drums up a bit more interest =)

Making some nice churns. Didn't get any at 1 sat tho. After a churn or so the net cost is 1 sat, with more churning the cost base will be zero.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Wow, my buy order for 1 satoshi just got filled - price back up to 3 again already...

Nice. Now market making NOBL. 24/7.  Grin

Yeah - was nice to see a little bit of volatility on NOBL - lets hope the low price drums up a bit more interest =)
legendary

Nice. Now market making NOBL. 24/7.  Grin
legendary
legendary
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

The more the better
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
legendary
What is the current token valuation?
If you are talking about NOBL value (don't think its a token - although I'm often wrong). You can currently buy NOBL on cryptopia for 5 sats, although if you put an order for 4 in its likely to be filled quickly
it's not a token its a cryptocurrency coin.

undervalued imho

fill your boots
Looking at the guys history of unspecific one line posts and no replies, I think we are taking to a bot =)
Pages:
Jump to: