Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 40. (Read 1053085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Some nice activity today Smiley

Just synced my old Noble wallet. Is the project still being supported?

I think there is some indirect support via NOXT which builds on the foundation of NOBL

Good to see some action on the coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Some nice activity today Smiley

Just synced my old Noble wallet. Is the project still being supported?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
This is a great coin for future profits.  I've spent the last two months looking intensely at low price coins, especially POS ones.  Most of them have huge sell walls either at the 1 or 2 sat range, or a bit higher.  Noble doesn't have this.  It can actually go up 3x relatively easily, if some people get behind it.   Plus, it has a higher POS interest than many other coins.

Future coins should all use POS. It is necessary to establish a small percentage per year, not more than 1%.
When bitcoin is all mined, it will also be transferred to POS. This will need to be done, because need to confirm the transactions.
The best option, it's a hybrid POS & POS.

Quite some algos are written for use in supercomputing. No pos there. GPUs are not going anywhere soon.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
This is a great coin for future profits.  I've spent the last two months looking intensely at low price coins, especially POS ones.  Most of them have huge sell walls either at the 1 or 2 sat range, or a bit higher.  Noble doesn't have this.  It can actually go up 3x relatively easily, if some people get behind it.   Plus, it has a higher POS interest than many other coins.

Future coins should all use POS. It is necessary to establish a small percentage per year, not more than 1%.
When bitcoin is all mined, it will also be transferred to POS. This will need to be done, because need to confirm the transactions.
The best option, it's a hybrid POS & POS.
legendary
No trading activities for the last two days is a like pulling teeth.
legendary
I don't think Mr. and Mrs. Average citizen really know about staking wallets.....how are they ever going to find out?

Once they do, early adopters will cash in.  So, we should figure out a way to tell them.

Feel free to use the Crypto-city platform to get the word out.  Grin https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/

Cool, checking it out.  Thanks.

I have some tokens I want to promote so looking for other sites.

I've heard steem is a good platform too - I didn't sign up to it, or try it out yet - however you get paid per view of the article and there are a lot of crypto people on there
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I don't think Mr. and Mrs. Average citizen really know about staking wallets.....how are they ever going to find out?

Once they do, early adopters will cash in.  So, we should figure out a way to tell them.

Feel free to use the Crypto-city platform to get the word out.  Grin https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/

Cool, checking it out.  Thanks.

I have some tokens I want to promote so looking for other sites.
I wonder if those sell walls at 8 and 10 sat are fake.  It would be interesting to watch the next couple days.

legendary

legendary
Holding low and steady value coins is good, when BTC goes up, it can't really go down Wink Gaining value instantly !
But I would still love to see the price rise.

We need Bittrex and a better visibility...

Yep. and currently, more daily volume on cryptopia would't hurt either.

Yeah NOBL could certainly do with a few more trades - its been almost a week since my last trade was hit - if I get some funds in I'll start accumulating again =)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.
legendary
Holding low and steady value coins is good, when BTC goes up, it can't really go down Wink Gaining value instantly !

Yep. and currently, more daily volume on cryptopia would't hurt either.
Activity: 5
Its crowdfund marketcap is very low and affordable, so it's a good chance to invest early as a long term investment
legendary
Activity: 1364

Activity: 14
I get the impression that alot of people are selling their alt coins so that they can cash out of BTC while the price is high. The high BTC price has also made the cost of entry into coin trading alot less appealing. I would therefore expect the market for NOBL to be pretty stagnant for the timebeing, which is a massive shame as it's trading very cheaply for those with BTC to spare.
Activity: 74
NOBL is holding steady.  Grin

rock solid at 5-6 satoshi!  Grin

If some aces remove forgotten walls at 8 and 10, it could shake things a little
legendary
I like NOBL, I've been buying a small amount recently, the price was much higher a few months ago when it was on Polo, just needs a bit of momentum

Of course, fake sell walls can be put up or maybe people make more realistic sell walls at any one time.  Looks like Noble just got two large sell walls at 8 and 10 sat compared to a few hours ago.  I guess you can tell a possible fake sell wall in that there is not as much large selling going on in the sats ranges in the same neighborhoods.  Other coins like inflation coins have them all around in the same 1, 2, 3, and up range.
Pages:
Jump to: