Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 38. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
What is the current token valuation?
If you are talking about NOBL value (don't think its a token - although I'm often wrong). You can currently buy NOBL on cryptopia for 5 sats, although if you put an order for 4 in its likely to be filled quickly
it's not a token its a cryptocurrency coin.

undervalued imho

fill your boots
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
If you are talking about NOBL value (don't think its a token - although I'm often wrong). You can currently buy NOBL on cryptopia for 5 sats, although if you put an order for 4 in its likely to be filled quickly
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Just checked their thread at bitcointalk, very good description of bounty terms and conditions for participants! Like it. If the whole project is managed like this, consider, can trust their team.
legendary
Everyone's chasing bitcoin currently.

Yep, you are right, but also supporting and using/trading with the ALTs.., is good to produce/buy more BTC.., that way you dont have only to invest fiat in BTC to can get fiat out from BTC xD
And do you think that way all or most of the other cryptos have to die ? the Current price of BTC 7000+ USD ..., to the end of the year will be 10 000 USD ?
But really if some one take the ship and move it forward if the official DEV isn't bother about anymore or for the moment .... that will make good sense of the NOBLE Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi

This increase in BTC will filter back into the alts pretty soon, short term - longer term a number of them will die - but whilst speculation is alive we'll be fine. I think NOBL will pick up again - but will certianly do better with a bit more dev work. If I was full time on BTC I could help out but have limited development time these days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 260

Yep, you are right, but also supporting and using/trading with the ALTs.., is good to produce/buy more BTC.., that way you dont have only to invest fiat in BTC to can get fiat out from BTC xD
And do you think that way all or most of the other cryptos have to die ? the Current price of BTC 7000+ USD ..., to the end of the year will be 10 000 USD ?
But really if some one take the ship and move it forward if the official DEV isn't bother about anymore or for the moment .... that will make good sense of the NOBLE Wink

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050

Who is DEv from NobleCoin? Why do not you contact coinexchange or other exchange? Marketing is very important ... I have nolbeCoin in eyes for few months .... I know NobleCoin is not ready yet.
Or to NobleCoin decentralization? I think many programmers will come to NobleCoin, and bring it to a new level!

The dev is Rofo - you'll find him on the NOXT page

Its eagleflies on NOBL, Rofo is solely focusing on NOXT at the moment.

Noble is open source, other devs can come in and help out if they feel like it.

legendary

Who is DEv from NobleCoin? Why do not you contact coinexchange or other exchange? Marketing is very important ... I have nolbeCoin in eyes for few months .... I know NobleCoin is not ready yet.
Or to NobleCoin decentralization? I think many programmers will come to NobleCoin, and bring it to a new level!

The dev is Rofo - you'll find him on the NOXT page
Activity: 24
Always amazed by the low price of this coin, doesn't make sense !
Plenty of supply and on a low cap exchange will do it. I think there is good potential there though - if NOBL was listed on trex price would be much higher.

I agree, NOBLE really needs another/more exchanges.

TREX is unlikely to reinstate NOBLE anytime soon, though, having only recently kicked us off their platform.

I think we need to look elsewhere.

Two suggestions:

https://www.kucoin.com/#/   would help us crack the Chinese market, and

http://barterdex.supernet.org/  gets us on a decentralised exchange, the wave of the future.

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Plenty of supply and on a low cap exchange will do it. I think there is good potential there though - if NOBL was listed on trex price would be much higher.

I agree, NOBLE really needs another/more exchanges.

TREX is unlikely to reinstate NOBLE anytime soon, though, having only recently kicked us off their platform.

I think we need to look elsewhere.

Two suggestions:

https://www.kucoin.com/#/   would help us crack the Chinese market, and

http://barterdex.supernet.org/  gets us on a decentralised exchange, the wave of the future.

legendary
Well dev is one thing, marketing is another.
Even if dev is really good on this coin, there are not a lot of people who do know about this coin. And that is as much important.
That is the problem imho.

Hello.., ages ago I'm not been reading the thread..., but like I see still the NOBL isn't dead.., which surprise me, when I check and see the price which have...., in the past it was better.., now it's very low.., and all the amount which I hold (since 2014) it worth almst nothing... xD Whatever, wish you good luck, and I'll hold it for a while..., probably in the next yhrs if the NOBL isn't dead can bring something better about the prices xD

Agree - think its good to hold a few NOBL - since the price is so low I've increased my stash a bit - worth a bit of speculation at this price - if the noble pay platform takes off - could be a bit of a catalyst =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Even if dev is really good on this coin, there are not a lot of people who do know about this coin. And that is as much important.

Hello.., ages ago I'm not been reading the thread..., but like I see still the NOBL isn't dead.., which surprise me, when I check and see the price which have...., in the past it was better.., now it's very low.., and all the amount which I hold (since 2014) it worth almst nothing... xD Whatever, wish you good luck, and I'll hold it for a while..., probably in the next yhrs if the NOBL isn't dead can bring something better about the prices xD

Activity: 36
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1364
legendary
rofo run this page https://noblemovement.com/

and NOXT and NOBLE will be premium coins on this platform
together with some friendly cooperating coins like DMD Diamond BSD Bitsend ERC Europecoin

Wow, what is this website, is it new ? Looks great !

No. Been around for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: