Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 397. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Digibyte has had a pump of 100+ satoshi last week.
Now USDe..

Next NOBL 200+ satoshi  Grin

I prefer hitting 200 satoshis in a year or more but in a stable way instead of reaching that mark in a pump tomorrow to dump in the next day.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Sorry I was just frustrated with overall poor service I've received everywhere as of late, I was just wondering why they wouldn't put a notice on website if there are issues, instead they said you will get it within 12 hours so they create a certain expectation. But I will wait it out thanks for the reassurance.

Hi Snorbaard no you're right to call us out. I apologise for not reaching you earlier. Often we are hit with a large influx of orders and if we have delays due to BTC/Bank transfers holding up funds (we run a tight ship so not to flood exchanges with). At this point I email the orders and offer them either the NOBL in refund at any time if they wish to hold/sell or the price fluctuates too strongly or I give a 10% increase to the order to make up for the inconvenience/delay. I will email you shortly.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I bought something on marketplace but never got it, scam??

As was stated earlier. They must shift funds and it takes longer over a weekend.

I've gotten hundreds in Amazon and will get hundreds more.

You shouldn't throw the "Scam" tag around it will just get you disliked and ignored.

Sorry I was just frustrated with overall poor service I've received everywhere as of late, I was just wondering why they wouldn't put a notice on website if there are issues, instead they said you will get it within 12 hours so they create a certain expectation. But I will wait it out thanks for the reassurance.

NP. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

As was stated earlier. They must shift funds and it takes longer over a weekend.

You shouldn't throw the "Scam" tag around it will just get you disliked and ignored.

Activity: 735
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 4
I bought something on marketplace but never got it, scam?? Sorry I didn't mean it literally, will wait it out keep up the good work devs
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
the trading volume on CoinEx is realy huge! 13m Nobles volume!
is it possible, that someone trys to p&d our noble? (with two btc you can double the price...)
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Such a shame to hear that coinpayments will end their business. Sad Just when I had set up the first purchases available on https://cointweak.com/API (Noble should give a 10% discount).

Edit: OK I will tentatively release our next 'Ace' card (although to be honest we thought the Water Project, the Marketplace and now eSports promotion were all winners but ended up making zero difference in this ridiculous market). We already have a widget that will take payments for Marketplace purchases if it comes to that. The exchange rate we will be accepting will always be higher than the current exchange rate average - and it will be by more than 10% to outdo the current Marketplace deal.
I'll be following this news very closely and am more then happy to follow the example of the higher value for Noble coin.

EDIT: I found another interesting candidate for coinpayment replacement: https://www.litepaid.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think we have to continue with projects like the water project etc. Just do noble things with this coin, then eventually the price will rise. It may take months of er even a year, but I dont think we have to give up.

We definitely want to continue with these and our Movement, however until we give users a reason to buy/invest/speculate on the future price of the coin and help it rise again in value we simply can't fund noble endeavours without crashing the price to 1 satoshi.

Valid point sir. If we continue to fund projects at this point we are essentially giving charity an EXTREMELY UNDER VALUED piece of the reserves as opposed to waiting out this shitty market for the true value and really giving people what the coin is worth. I think we just need to keep on working on promotion (which Rofo has been doing a great job of) and keep moving forward. Things will get better.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I think we have to continue with projects like the water project etc. Just do noble things with this coin, then eventually the price will rise. It may take months of er even a year, but I dont think we have to give up.

We definitely want to continue with these and our Movement, however until we give users a reason to buy/invest/speculate on the future price of the coin and help it rise again in value we simply can't fund noble endeavours without crashing the price to 1 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
nooooooooooooo!!! Don't crash Noble!!!!  Huh Huh Huh Angry

Nothing is crashing. Just be patient. I really appreciate the effort the devs and community did until today. Thank you and please keep up the good work.
Activity: 8
nooooooooooooo!!! Don't crash Noble!!!!  Huh Huh Huh Angry
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
You really don't follow I don't think. Backing this coin 'artificially' or otherwise on the marketplace at a 60 satoshi exchange rate is something that should be keeping us at 60 satoshi price range. It has been rewarding those who want to BUY NobleCoin (increase price and volume) and SPEND it on the Marketplace (which we hold/slow release to prevent any dramatic 'dumping'). We are embracing it. Please think about what this means and if we have to do a more detailed post we will.

Edit: OK I will tentatively release our next 'Ace' card (although to be honest we thought the Water Project, the Marketplace and now eSports promotion were all winners but ended up making zero difference in this ridiculous market). We already have a widget that will take payments for Marketplace purchases if it comes to that. The exchange rate we will be accepting will always be higher than the current exchange rate average - and it will be by more than 10% to outdo the current Marketplace deal.

We did not think it would have to come to that - but you can quote me on this. Provided the world doesn't end or cryptocurrency becomes illegal - the second a majority feel NobleCoin is dead or we are dumped and bailed on we will be pulling in further outside 'funding/investment' (call it whatever you want) and continuing with the Marketplace indefinitely. To repeat what I said earlier, the NobleCoin exchange rate we accept will CONTINUOUSLY be pushed higher than the rates accepted on exchanges. Think about what this means - it is in a way effectively backing NobleCoin with Amazon gift cards/other items on sale on the Marketplace at a rate that is better (and consistently pushed higher if circumstances allow) than the current exchange rates. That might not sound like much, but it is a damn lot more than most coins. Perhaps we are overestimating the value of such an idea, but many have already seen the value in such a system with our Marketplace. At this point I really don't know what else to give the community, this entire scene has become a little ridiculous and is all about milking short-term profit (that for the majority is ever elusive) rather than any sort of respect for cryptocurrencies and their potential value/what they could mean in the years to come.

..we sarcastically but affectionately call this the 'Phoenix' card..

Cheers..
Activity: 21
is it me or this coin is extremely undervalued at the moment? devs, keep up the good work, and don't give up even if it goes down to 1 sat please! if it falls below 10 sat I'm gonna buy a lot, although I've been only mining so far
Jump to: