Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 393. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Don't get why this coin hasn't got more attention.
With this coin you can atleast buy stuff and has way more around it.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
NOBLE slowly going up  Wink

What are your explanations for the current rise in price on poloniex?

Maybe just maybe people are slowly starting to realize what is going on NOBL. Recent actions with all kinds of rewards and bounties might have been caught people's interest and they understand that this isn't just a regular diarrhea-pump&dump-make-dolladolla>fo-coin. Still undervalued as hell but maybe this is the turning point..

I believe a lot of people who support the coin were "surprised" by the drop in price, seems the price is going where it should be.

Maybe investors were playing around with the coin.... besides that websites as http://coinmarketcap.com/ attract a lot of attention for a coin, especially when the % Change (24h) shows high green numbers  Cheesy like Noblecoin right now, which supports the uptrend  Grin Grin Grin
On coinex.pw, someone is pumping the price but it is not working well... Needs support.
It was arbitrage from poloniex Wink
Coinex: Last 24hrs trade volume: 20,831,656.50 NOBL / 7.53 BTC

Yes please buyyyyy more!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
NOBLE slowly going up  Wink

Maybe just maybe people are slowly starting to realize what is going on NOBL. Recent actions with all kinds of rewards and bounties might have been caught people's interest and they understand that this isn't just a regular diarrhea-pump&dump-make-dolladolla>fo-coin. Still undervalued as hell but maybe this is the turning point..

I believe a lot of people who support the coin were "surprised" by the drop in price, seems the price is going where it should be.

Maybe investors were playing around with the coin.... besides that websites as http://coinmarketcap.com/ attract a lot of attention for a coin, especially when the % Change (24h) shows high green numbers  Cheesy like Noblecoin right now, which supports the uptrend  Grin Grin Grin
On coinex.pw, someone is pumping the price but it is not working well... Needs support.
It was arbitrage from poloniex Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Maybe investors were playing around with the coin.... besides that websites as http://coinmarketcap.com/ attract a lot of attention for a coin, especially when the % Change (24h) shows high green numbers  Cheesy like Noblecoin right now, which supports the uptrend  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 162

TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
see my profile

Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
All for a Noble cause...

Thankfully no fires were started and all the real hardware was OK Undecided

Glad you all safe man... that looked like some weird bottim of the sea monster until I figured it lol... Smiley
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Anyone want to throw some hash in is more than welcome. My workers feeling lonely. . Wink

Thanks all... Smiley
Activity: 336
nice to see the price recovering Smiley
All for a Noble cause...

Man that sucks, lucky your rig isn't broken though  !

You didnt let Jiyome set up your rig did you? Heard he is a fire bug.

whoa! play it safe guys.... fires are no joke make sure you get a decent contractor grade outdoor extension cable.
This was just a bit of bad luck unfortunately, 10A rated cable and at the time would of only had ~7-8A running through it. Got 2x10A cables in parallel now with 5-6A running down each Wink Gunna re-enforce the cables in the walls soon just to be safe but they should be OK for now being rated at 15A.
Activity: 139
All for a Noble cause...

Man that sucks, lucky your rig isn't broken though  !

whoa! play it safe guys.... fires are no joke make sure you get a decent contractor grade outdoor extension cable.
Activity: 252
All for a Noble cause...

Activity: 98
All for a Noble cause...

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
All for a Noble cause...

TN5
Activity: 119
At https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/
I see on the right side, places where to buy noble coins. I see that www.poloniex.com is still missing.
Maybe someone can put a poloniex banner there instead of coinmarket.
Coinmarket is at the moment not really a place to be proud of. Speaking for myself I am totally sick of coinmarket, got 11M noble disappeard since 25 february.

That sucks and if the coinmarket.io was hacked they sure are a bit stressed because people are after blood and I saw somebody was revealing domain owner's personal information.
Activity: 778
At https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/
I see on the right side, places where to buy noble coins. I see that www.poloniex.com is still missing.
Maybe someone can put a poloniex banner there instead of coinmarket.
Coinmarket is at the moment not really a place to be proud of. Speaking for myself I am totally sick of coinmarket, got 11M noble disappeard since 25 february.
legendary
Activity: 1232
https://www.noblemovement.com/product/titanium-steampunk-goggles-1920s-wilson-style/

Wow, if this wouldn´t be sold out, it would make the perfect birthday gift for my brother  Grin

Get in touch with morphtrust - he's making some amazing stuff although the prices are solid because it is all custom/hand made and good quality. I really love his stuff - it's only sold out at the moment because we're in talks of adding a lot of his stuff on the marketplace and prices/items need to be finalised.

His thread on sales: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-stuff-from-my-wrkshp-coming-chance-4-custom-wrk-from-borgsteamfactory-490358 - he's an early supporter of Noble and was happy to accept it as payment - I'm hoping medium-term he'll be one of our early vendors (of many!) using the marketplace to promote and sell his own products. Fingers crossed Smiley

We'll be able to cover the 10% discount to the majority of the merchants we'd like to deal who own their own spot on the marketplace. This means they get increased exposure on the marketplace and a better price for those who want to use NOBL.
Jump to: