Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 418. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Don't forget Noble is on Poloniex and worked well so far.

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nobl
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I dont get why Mintpal doesn't support NOBLE yet.

It even has digibyte etc.

We need to vote harder Wink

http://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I dont get why Mintpal doesn't support NOBLE yet.

It even has digibyte etc.

We need to vote harder Wink
1Kb
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I totally agree with the fact that we need another exchange. I think the best one in these time is MintPal. Just look how it handle Mint trading, 1200BTC/days.

Besides Coinmarket and CoinEX you are also on https://www.swisscex.com/market/NOBL_BTC
But more importantly, how well do you trust a new exchange?
Or is for example ecrypto.net already forgotton?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I totally agree with the fact that we need another exchange. I think the best one in these time is MintPal. Just look how it handle Mint trading, 1200BTC/days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Hey guys,

I am looking for a select few Beta testers for an API feature over at https://cointweak.com. Offcourse the community of my favourite coin is the first place to look, if you are interested PM me. Selection is made purely on first responses.
Activity: 336
Every exchange is being hit hard in an attempt to exploit vulnerabilities following MtGox and they have been dealing with them for more than a week now. There are also plenty of the usual conspiratorial 'whispers' (and you never know) of government agencies, regulatory bodies forcing their hand, BTC insiders/whales FUD'ing the system to affect the price and buy up, etc. etc.

I also like CoinEX, they are taking regulatory issues as well as US laws to protect their exchange seriously (won't mention which particular coin that affects here). I've also heard they are working hard on necessary licensing for later USD markets, although don't quote me on that. They are also working tirelessly to protect their image/reputation.

CoinEX definitely looks like a big player in the future of crypto exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1232
Every exchange is being hit hard in an attempt to exploit vulnerabilities following MtGox and they have been dealing with them for more than a week now. There are also plenty of the usual conspiratorial 'whispers' (and you never know) of government agencies, regulatory bodies forcing their hand, BTC insiders/whales FUD'ing the system to affect the price and buy up, etc. etc.

I also like CoinEX, they are taking regulatory issues as well as US laws to protect their exchange seriously (won't mention which particular coin that affects here - no not Coinye). I've also heard they are working hard on necessary licensing for later USD markets, although don't quote me on that. They are also working tirelessly to protect their image/reputation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
hmm talking about exchances i see overall stopping/halted services , maintenance , every market gets involved in one way or an other,
something is going on...but what .......
Activity: 378
coinmarket.io is dead, think about other exchanges.

you cant read?

Updating & testing trading engine. Markets paused.

But he's kind of right. NOBL is suffering because of the coinmarket.io's instability. And yeah I know coinmarket.io is BETA but that's not excuse for us to say when somebody who is interested to get on NOBL and gets frustrated because exchange being offline for hours.

We need a bigger and trustworthy exchange. Nobody wants to lose money because of exchange being offline and come on, that "Use at your own risk" isn't very good advertisement. We got CoinEX but that is also a BETA exchange.

I'm still flagging for Cryptsy, as it might sometimes hurt the coin value because of the p&d it would still be a lot better than a slow down slide of value in a quiet exchange which gives you the cloudflare screen 50 times a day. And in the long run the bigger exchange is unavoidable if we want to get bigger as a currency. So keep pushing for the Cryptsy they won't deny us forever.

I don`t like the cryptsy idea at all. (today I waited about 1.5 h for the deposit)
We should get on a smaller but stabil exchange. Mintpal or Cryptorush would be great. The traffic is high and the exchange itself works fast and
safe.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

you cant read?

But he's kind of right. NOBL is suffering because of the coinmarket.io's instability. And yeah I know coinmarket.io is BETA but that's not excuse for us to say when somebody who is interested to get on NOBL and gets frustrated because exchange being offline for hours.

We need a bigger and trustworthy exchange. Nobody wants to lose money because of exchange being offline and come on, that "Use at your own risk" isn't very good advertisement. We got CoinEX but that is also a BETA exchange.

I'm still flagging for Cryptsy, as it might sometimes hurt the coin value because of the p&d it would still be a lot better than a slow down slide of value in a quiet exchange which gives you the cloudflare screen 50 times a day. And in the long run the bigger exchange is unavoidable if we want to get bigger as a currency. So keep pushing for the Cryptsy they won't deny us forever.

Cryptsy might as well be called a Beta even if they don't advertise as such.  I'm not sure how much they improved since their last software "upgrade", but at the time they were no better than CoinMarket.io in my opinion.  Give CoinMarket.io and Coinex.pw time to mature, they both are great small scale exchanges.  Buy some Noble on Coinex.pw if you're in a rush. 
TN5
Activity: 119

you cant read?

Activity: 378

you cant read?

EDIT: CM on Twitter ---> Update: http://bit.ly/1kavEDJ
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
We don't dump the coins at all, and they weren't being sold for 50 sat. Most of the time we sit on them and slow release over days, we started with a bunch of funding to cover the initial costs. $4000+ actually.

There's no reason whatsoever for me to spend days/weeks developing a plugin that integrates with Wordpress, exchanges rates and WooCommerce when there is one available as a service to alt-coins which is trusted, recognised and already used by dozens of merchants interested in accepting cryptocurrency. Are you truly that concerned about a 0.5% fee when the marketplace provides a 12% discount?

Sales in the marketplace go NOBL>BTC>FIAT>BTC>NOBL, it cycles constantly. Edit: If not, it goes NOBL>BTC>Newegg/Steam source for new stock>NOBL/BTC>Stock.

We also didn't ignore P2Pool, we've had a number of people look at it as well as the EAC one. Transaction messages make development for this coin a different ball game and it's getting figured out.

You constantly assume the worst.

I'm also not buying Mintpal exchange votes like everyone else clamouring for Wolong's attention. It's Wolong's playground and the coins there are controlled/pumped by him to dump on those who don't pay attention. Getting on Mintpal doesn't mean our volume will improve, the volume on Mintpal is because Wolong is manipulating his coins.

Edit #+: You do know what the premine is being used for, it's public. Edit: You're against 'dumping' the premine for promotional purposes (read: recognized and accepted by a major international charitable organisation promoting crypto, and succeeding in a charity drive while WDC failed to donate their first $10k) and nothing I say can make up for that, I'm sorry. But you're happy for me to 'dump' 4BTC or so for votes on another exchange.

I also don't understand how fraudulent credit card transactions that initially get confirmed and then reversed weeks later when the Water Project is a success is preventable on our end.

Edit: Finally, I'm sorry - but any argument against our volume and value at this point that does not mention MtGox & BTC does not sound right. The majority of the sales on CoinEX are the auto-miners selling whatever is profitable at the moment. Because of the withdrawal of BTC from every market, those auto-sales are not matched by buyers who are either taking a 'wait and see approach' on MtGox or are aggressively trading BTC to make a profit during this high volatility stage.

I do respect you and I know you're right in many ways as well as extremely intelligent, but sometimes you are very critical/negative without seeing a larger picture. We have a bounty list that is constantly updated and anything you feel we are lacking in that you can provide (as we did with the bot and the tools) we are more than happy to reward for.

Edit again: And finally, yes, that's exactly what the premine is for - covering asses, recovering losses, bounties/rewards for anyone who wants to contribute something productive, promotions, ensuring we meet expectations and protecting the coin/community. Perhaps people here expect it to be gone already or are surprised I'm not flooding the market with an inflationary amount. People are too used to private premines, zero premines/whale instamines with a KGW implemented 25,000 blocks later as 'cover', and premines/instamines being dumped a week later but denied.
Activity: 112
What happened here? Cap of this coin is really low!! Have seen most of coins rise, MAX, DRK, MINT, etc, etc, why not NOBL?? Defects in the coin design  Huh Grin

We're currently not getting pumped by Wolong or Max Keiser.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Everyone VOTE please, this coin needs to be on another exchange! Between Coinmarket randomly deciding when it feels like working and fighting bots in coinex, it's hard to see where this coin is going exchange-wise. Not to mention, all these donations and charity drives are not first being converted to BTC first? $5k raised for The Water Project equals 10BTC in wiped out buy orders, sales in the marketplace are being converted NOBL -> BTC -> fiat, correct? I didn't get it when you guys were first doing that and I still don't get it now...please tell me where these dumps are happening so I can stay away. As someone who has been mining this coin since 15 minutes after it launched and following the whole concept in total agreement, I'm getting concerned. I don't say things like "I think it's odd that the coin developer is relying upon coinpayments (which deducts service charges) instead of interfacing with *his wallet*", or a multitude of other things I haven't said thus far out of fear of making people feel bad and trying to maintain this environment of teamwork and positive cooperation. I made a rush job IRC bot with Coinwarz status, CoinMarketCap ranking, calculations and bunch of other crap in under an hour after I realized the existing bot was broken for then over a week and everyone was complaining. Nobody involved with the development team could program an IRC bot? The problem is that this coin has essentially alienated everyone who knows anything. It's not "a whale is holding us down!", it's "nobody gives a shit about this coin". You are all mistaking being locked between high walls with *nobody except us actually buying anything*.

I'm not against the idea of using the premine to buy the votes for MintPal. It is BY FAR the best exchange I've used in quite some time. It has BTC, LTC, DOGE, and some others that are also on coinmarket. Better yet, make an arrangement for charity donations with them. Maybe half the bribe amount will be donated to charity? Those coins have a lot of movement, as well. Personally, I'd rather have 40BTC of buy and sell orders to "balance" rather than 1.3BTC with zero action. Not to mention that an increased amount of transactions along the network is beneficial. That's why I tried to get everyone onboard with P2Pool for multiple reasons over a month ago, but I was ignored. I am not skilled with Python, nor can I pick apart a wallet. Also because I am not the developer, I can't attempt to alter what needed to be altered. I did, however, pass along what needed to be done.  Roll Eyes

I. LIKE. THIS. COIN.

I'm just getting frustrated because everything with this coin is always "Oh no! Look what happened! I fixed it by pulling from the premine!", and while that's great and all, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Why is that only this coins pools are so unreliable and constantly get DDOS'ed? Is it some kind of conspiracy against Noble, or maybe do the operators of pools for other coins just know what the hell they're doing? The only pools that's worked decently ever here is Validerror, and he kept 51%ing. That was also downplayed. Also the premine is getting sketch to me because I have no idea what the hell it's for. Is it just some magical bank account that sits there for whenever Icecube screws up, a charity gets scammed by haters, or to cover a discount in a marketplace?

Imagine if you were an investor. You are given the opportunity to invest in two companies. The first one is strictly business, maybe a little shady, but they get the job done and you get a nice little return. The second one has employees that cost the company, and you the investor, money non-stop because it's their first time and their just starting out, they make preventable mistakes, but if they had just spent a little more time learning the required skills before jumping in they'd be a little bit better off...but it's ok because the CEO's dad is a multi-billionaire and has a hidden stash of money to cover their screw-ups. That second company would be a huge pain in the ass that nobody would want to go near.

Please use the premine to pay for votes at Mintpal.  Grin

You cannot expect everyone to sit here and wait for an angel to come plop this coin on cryptsy when there's X amount of Noble just chilling around exactly for "marketing purposes". 3.4BTC gets to the top of the list.

Increased exposure doesn't equal an immediate pump and dump. Everyone confused a 4 satoshi move as a "pump" or a "dump", but there's NO VOLUME for this coin! If those bots weren't doing their thing on coinex I would say the past 24 hours volume couldn't be more than 1BTC. That's ridiculous.
Activity: 294
Its sad to hear about the fraud again but awesome that you guys are willing to cover it! IDK why people have to target promising coins wouldn't it be better to just invest?

Oh well, all of us here know that this coin and its devs are a shining example of what cryptos should be, we are here for the long haul and if we each spread the word when opportunity arises we will grow! Its still early days and I'm sure as time goes on not only will more people see the coin for what it truly is you guys will pick up a few tricks to keep the troll attacks at bay (like the afore mentioned only accepting BTC and NOBL). You've got a good thing going here and as the crap coins fall to the way side noble will be recognised more and more as a long term contender Smiley

Speaking of recognition I notice coinwarz seems to chop and change between the 'N' logo and the eagle, I think it would be a good idea to see if they can stick to one as a consistent logo will give it stronger presence on the charts to people not so familiar with the coin - I favour the eagle BTW Wink
Jump to: