Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 421. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
What happened here? Cap of this coin is really low!! Have seen most of coins rise, MAX, DRK, MINT, etc, etc, why not NOBL?? Defects in the coin design  Huh Grin

We're currently not getting pumped by Wolong or Max Keiser.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What happened here? Cap of this coin is really low!! Have seen most of coins rise, MAX, DRK, MINT, etc, etc, why not NOBL?? Defects in the coin design  Huh Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What do you think about working some POS into this coin? To encourage hoarding and not dumping?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
im sry , i thought the sell ordeers would be kept up , checked the market volume next and saw that there was just about 10 btc traded while i assumed the 15 btc would be kept in the market to stabilize a Price of +90 and that the ones i bought at 83 had now just a value of 60 so i assumed it was pump and dump

Investing in a coin isnt going blindfolded into rushhour traffic.
I will not let my btc stand there while sleeping and next day Im wondering........
Sure I also want to buy in as cheap as possible, but if / when we call this a "pump", then it was a very slow one, 3 hours total with enough time for everybody to buy in from 43 sat where it started.

And Im sure, the coin will not fall back to 43. If so, Ill buy again asap.
Activity: 350
im sry , i thought the sell ordeers would be kept up , checked the market volume next and saw that there was just about 10 btc traded while i assumed the 15 btc would be kept in the market to stabilize a Price of +90 and that the ones i bought at 83 had now just a value of 60 so i assumed it was pump and dump
Activity: 308
can tell you what happened , a guy named mikellev pumped the Price to about 90 , i sold mine with the intenion to buy back later cause  i thought it was pump and dump , however he pmed me and told me how he had 15 btc which he was going to invest to Keep the Price at 90 , i believed him and bought back in , when i checked the proce again all the buy orders where gone and i lost about 15000 noble , learned my lesson : trust no one !

feel free to get some of my losses back to me ... Tongue   9mmazSRMpeqBBHWdmBv9iWFV8RzteHZmTN

This is not true !  
I told you there will be no dump at all. And thats what happend.
I told you Ill try to keep the price at 90 and I did. But after 2 hours nothing happening in the market, I just canceled my buy orders. (And the fact its 2:25am in the morning here)

There is so much potential in this coin, so I just bought 5 Million coins with this buy event. I also waited long time with my buy walls to give you all the chance to follow up.

If you want, I can post my PM I did send to you here as a screenshot to prove that you were informed.

Also I will buy more the next days until I got my 15 btc invested in this coin which has a great future.

Mike
Activity: 336
Someone know something before us maybe?
You don't know?

Everything about Noble is in this thread and on the website. There's tons of reasons Noble should be bought what else do you want?

I already know that! I was refering about the future announcement that they hinted us....

We are finalizing everything in regards to the announcement. Should be within a week!
Activity: 406
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
You don't know?

Everything about Noble is in this thread and on the website. There's tons of reasons Noble should be bought what else do you want?

I already know that! I was refering about the future announcement that they hinted us....

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
noble shouldnt need to be bought... its good enough to be added, in contrast to pump n dump coins.
Activity: 19
You guys do know you can help support Noble get on mintpal by purchasing votes? 0.00005 btc per vote.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
You don't know?

Activity: 37
Hey guys,

Now that we're almost 5 weeks old and at a point where one of the few options for growth (besides an expanding Marketplace and further potential long-term developments with The Water Project (some good talks - nothing 100% confirmed but fingers crossed)) is getting listed on the larger exchanges and the publicity/investment it brings, we would like to push again. It also doesn't feel right that we're now on coinmarketcap.com & CoinWarz but not a larger 'recognised' exchange.

You can vote and comment on our Cryptsy thread here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011

You can vote for us and comment for Coinedup here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/

Mintpal can be voted on here regularly: http://www.mintpal.com/voting

Feel free to hit up your favourite exchanges also as well as the new ones - the more we're out there the better.

Let's get the word out. Coinmarket.io has been amazing and I wouldn't want to leave them behind completely - they kept us alive during a period where new coins were getting ignored by larger exchanges (well some weren't ignored, but we see where they are now). It's probably about time though we reach a little higher.

Cheers.

I'd like to remind you on voting!
legendary

that it is undervalued Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
legendary
focus in the price of tomorrow rather than that of today. long term value is way more important!
Activity: 165
Lol what? 2btc is not a pump, it's buying power. Add to it and help us slowly raise and keep Noble high.
Activity: 143
we just hit 80s, who is doing this? what price do you aim at?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I'm so torn, Like seeing it up but I wanted to buy all that! I need another 600k!
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Doesn't really matter if it's a pump or not. Always nice to see the price is going up and that people are paying attention to this coin.
Jump to: