Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 419. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Wow, that is just disgraceful. Some people just have no respect for common human decency.

Best that these lessons are learned now though, so that way, in the future, this type of thing doesn't happen again.
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I'm fully supporting NOBL and I've have nothing to do with the trolling. But in my twisted mind I kind a like it because it shows that this coin is legit and dangerous and some people are afraid of it. And this is the thing why good legit coins need to be pre-mined so devs can cover up things like this and stand behind their projects.

These are the kind of things that make us learn and as you said you now only accept BTC or NOBL on the second project. So the lesson is learned, it's better to pay few thousands of $ from the pre-mine now than losing lots of more credit card fraudulent money on the later projects which might be more critical for the coin.

This personal covering is good marketing also and it shows that this coin is really up for something real. There are always those who try to ruin the party, they are kind of double sided blades, they bring bad but they bring good also at the same time. It all depends on how you look things and make your personal conclusions.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
The Water Project Update: I am furious. I unfortunately have to let you know that more of the credit card donations were fraudulent. Initially they were confirmed as approved, and now that our project was a success they have been reversed. I will say it flat out right now: this was done by someone wanting to hurt NobleCoin intentionally because of what we sought to achieve and what we represent. The second it gains attention as successful, or appears on an article or in the media, a reversal is called and our amount looks misleading or our website is DDOS'd. It is also done during the lowest points of the market to make us look even less legitimate and worse off when people check us out.

For our second project, I will be asking Peter to accept ONLY BTC while we accept NOBL and convert to BTC on a regular basis. Cryptocurrency is the future, anyone who thinks CC with these reversals is in any way superior is either trying to control you or steal from you.

For information on the issue at first: https://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-water-project-a-success-5147-raised-donated/

I invite you to read the conversations through Facebook linked at the bottom of that page. These are the type of trolls and dummy accounts that are constantly attacking us. I damn hope they don't get away with any of this, and karma bites them and their coin in the arse.

I don't care what outsiders continue to do to try and hurt the image of this coin. I know the community understands us. We will be personally covering this reversal again. It may take a day or two, but noone, noone will be doubting where we stand as developers, as a community and as f****** human beings. Sooner or later, everyone will have to realise that until you start dealing with TRUSTED coins, merchants, exchanges, developers and people, you are going to get slaughtered like pigs time and time again.

In the meantime, we will be developing the Network, adding stock to the Marketplace, and preparing for our major releases.

Hello, I was on a vacation for over a week and am shocked by the "negative" news/rumors regarding Noble coin.... For me this only means one thing, they are afraid of the coin. Why would you invest so much time and money in just trolling somebody or some coin? The only valid reason I can come up with is that they are afraid / irritated as this coin isn’t quick money but here for all of us.

Looks like there are some whales / big players who are only into coins as investors / hedge funds are into buying stocks; simply to make as much money as possible.
So if you keep in mind that Noble coin:
-   kind of blocks large miners by the 1 block difficulty so investor can’t make easy money;
-   does not buy into exchanges as many coins do so exchanges make less money;
-   supports transparency which sets an example in the market so scam coins are more obvious;
-   acts Noble as Rofo/Development will again pay the Creditcard fraud;
-   has a community that seems to be getting bigger and stronger with individuals instead of a couple of big players.

All this points make us a target for the bigger players / investors, they must hate us. So I think the more popular we become, the more we can expect these kinds of actions. It will only stop when either the price is too high for them to take the risk for pump and dump or when they realize we are not “intimidated” by these actions (I speak for myself here) but only binds us together.
Honestly it makes me really angry to see that people are deliberately trying to destroy this coin.

I think we can say that, what WE build as a community, will be supported by US the community!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Wow Rofo, I can imagine how mad you are. This is just simply outrageous!

I don't see what these people stand to gain from this.. Good to see Noble is covering the crap, I'm still in!
legendary
Activity: 1232
The Water Project Update: I am furious. I unfortunately have to let you know that more of the credit card donations were fraudulent. Initially they were confirmed as approved, and now that our project was a success they have been reversed. I will say it flat out right now: this was done by someone wanting to hurt NobleCoin intentionally because of what we sought to achieve and what we represent. The second it gains attention as successful, or appears on an article or in the media, a reversal is called and our amount looks misleading or our website is DDOS'd. It is also done during the lowest points of the market to make us look even less legitimate and worse off when people check us out.

For our second project, I will be asking Peter to accept ONLY BTC while we accept NOBL and convert to BTC on a regular basis. Cryptocurrency is the future, anyone who thinks CC with these reversals is in any way superior is either trying to control you or steal from you.

For information on the issue at first: https://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-water-project-a-success-5147-raised-donated/

I invite you to read the conversations through Facebook linked at the bottom of that page. These are the type of trolls and dummy accounts that are constantly attacking us. I damn hope they don't get away with any of this, and karma bites them and their coin in the arse.

I don't care what outsiders continue to do to try and hurt the image of this coin. I know the community understands us. We will be personally covering this reversal again. It may take a day or two, but noone, noone will be doubting where we stand as a coin, as a community and as f****** human beings. Sooner or later, everyone will have to realise that until you start dealing with TRUSTED coins, merchants, exchanges, developers and people, you are going to get slaughtered like pigs time and time again. And those coins are rare, your’e looking right at one.

In the meantime, we will be developing the Network, adding stock to the Marketplace, and preparing for our major releases.

1Kb
Activity: 224
Coinmarket.io back up. Interesting times for Bitcoin since Gox went bankrupt.
You might want to consider moving more to coinex.pw. To date most of the value is being traded at coinMarket.io and due to its quircks it did cost me money.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining NOBL today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your NOBL account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!  Come help us grow the pool and donate to a good cause while mining!
legendary
Activity: 896
Rather then block halving why not "block decrementing", instead of after x months the reward halves make it so after x blocks the reward goes down by 1 NOBL that way you get the increased rarity without the shock, just a thought, IDK about the technical side of such an implementation.

I agree with this from the standpoint of a monetary supply model. Very few coins have adopted this model though (in fact the only one that I can think that does anything close to this is Primecoin and PPC and its forks; block rewards are based on current difficulty). And there are pros and cons to this type of pruning. If you go with a constant amount each time, each consecutive trim will have a greater and greater "shock." If you go with a small percentage, it may take very long to reach the desired final supply.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Does anyone know how many NOBLE coin in circulation now ? Coinmarketcap.com shows over 647 mil. Is that right ? or should be like 300 mil less. Thanks.
Its probably counting the reserves, the actual amount in usable circulation should be about 300M less.
https://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Which I just updated.*
Very nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Does anyone know how many NOBLE coin in circulation now ? Coinmarketcap.com shows over 647 mil. Is that right ? or should be like 300 mil less. Thanks.
Its probably counting the reserves, the actual amount in usable circulation should be about 300M less.

Which I just updated.*
Activity: 294
Activity: 51
Right now is the very moment to make a fiat-noble exchange.
You might start thinking in doing it yourself Rofo.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 126
Time to back to this coin Smiley
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

We need your help to grow! Come mine while making a difference.

PROMOTION!
PM me here on BitCoinTalk if you begin mining at CharityMiningPools and receive a bonus 500 NOBL for each of the first 4 blocks found by your miner!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   106.270 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   57
Current Difficulty:                                4.799621
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       1 minute 3 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            2 minutes 53 seconds
Donations Raised for BitGive:              39,447.47774767 NOBL

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
TN5
Coinmarket.io back up. Interesting times for Bitcoin since Gox went bankrupt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hi Rofo,
I sent you a PM and I wanted to confirm with you if orders for Marketplace are disabled and if so when are they going to be up?
Plus are you restocking Amazon.co.uk Gift Card – £100 and higher amounts?

Thx
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Anyone have any idea what is happening with coinmarket.io?

^what im thinking.
TN5
Well these are some dark times in the crypto market...  Cool

Especially when coinmarket.io is down 95% of the time. Like right now and without any information.
Jump to: