Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 450. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Also, amazon.co.uk cards are half-added as of now and amazon.ca cards will be added within 12 hours. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Now that we're almost 5 weeks old and at a point where one of the few options for growth (besides an expanding Marketplace and further potential long-term developments with The Water Project (some good talks - nothing 100% confirmed but fingers crossed)) is getting listed on the larger exchanges and the publicity/investment it brings, we would like to push again. It also doesn't feel right that we're now on coinmarketcap.com & CoinWarz but not a larger 'recognised' exchange.

You can vote and comment on our Cryptsy thread here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011

You can vote for us and comment for Coinedup here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/

I believe you can request NobleCoin for CoinEx here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbetaexchangerealtime-coinex-realtime-exchange-265277 (if there's another way please let me know)

Feel free to hit up your favourite exchanges also as well as the new ones - the more we're out there the better.

Let's get the word out. Coinmarket.io has been amazing and I wouldn't want to leave them behind completely - they kept us alive during a period where new coins were getting ignored by larger exchanges (well some weren't ignored, but we see where they are now). It's probably about time though we reach a little higher.

Cheers.

This, lets do our part to make sure the world knows how good Noblecoin really is and how amazing the community is that supports it.
legendary
Hey guys,

Now that we're almost 5 weeks old and at a point where one of the few options for growth (besides an expanding Marketplace and further potential long-term developments with The Water Project (some good talks - nothing 100% confirmed but fingers crossed)) is getting listed on the larger exchanges and the publicity/investment it brings, we would like to push again. It also doesn't feel right that we're now on coinmarketcap.com & CoinWarz but not a larger 'recognised' exchange.

You can vote and comment on our Cryptsy thread here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011

You can vote for us and comment for Coinedup here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/

I believe you can request NobleCoin for CoinEx here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbetaexchangerealtime-coinex-realtime-exchange-265277 (if there's another way please let me know)

Mintpal can be voted on here regularly: http://www.mintpal.com/voting

Feel free to hit up your favourite exchanges also as well as the new ones - the more we're out there the better.

Let's get the word out. Coinmarket.io has been amazing and I wouldn't want to leave them behind completely - they kept us alive during a period where new coins were getting ignored by larger exchanges (well some weren't ignored, but we see where they are now). It's probably about time though we reach a little higher.

Cheers.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
just purchased another amazon gift card! had it within 15 minutes!
Activity: 326
We're starting to get more and more attention Smiley

http://cryptoclassroom.com/feburary-2014-what-cryptocurrencies-should-you-mine-and-invest-right-now/

2. Noblecoin
Noblecoin has gotten an insane amount of attention the past few days. Not only has it been finally placed on CoinMarketCap, but a Noblecoin marketplace has been announced and will be open on February 11th. [...]

Thanks James. The Marketplace is live as you can see Wink

EDIT:
This one is also a good one:
http://cryptoclassroom.com/warning-do-not-put-money-into-cryptsy-right-now/
do you have any sales numbers you can share on how much was sold in the first 24 hours?

Our CoinPayments NOBL balance is sitting at 674,731.19219693, with 100,000 NOBL paid out to the Steam Wallet Code provider and a few Amazon $50 sales before the Marketplace began.

Thanks for sharing Smiley i would say thats pretty good considering its only been about 24 hours!
Activity: 245
We've now added multi-currency support to the store to make things easier. Final checkout will still go by the Fiat>BTC>NOBL exchange rate provided by CoinPayments.net - their system also supports the currencies we are now displaying and updates the rates twice an hour.

www.noblemovement.com/marketplace
And the features just keep on coming.
Activity: 336
We've now added multi-currency support to the store to make things easier. Final checkout will still go by the Fiat>BTC>NOBL exchange rate provided by CoinPayments.net - their system also supports the currencies we are now displaying and updates the rates twice an hour.

thanks for the update Rofo!
legendary

legendary
do you have any sales numbers you can share on how much was sold in the first 24 hours?

Our CoinPayments NOBL balance is sitting at 674,731.19219693, with 100,000 NOBL paid out to the Steam Wallet Code provider and a few Amazon $50 sales before the Marketplace began.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anyone has issues with noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com pool. I mined there since yesterday with over 3MH/s and got nothing in unconfirmed ? Huh

thanks for pointin that out... dint notice it...

same 3mh for the last few hours.. and nothing... this has happened before... its frustrating and switching back to valid error

Pool should be back up in a few. Had someone attempt a double payout, which caused cronjobs to fail. I have to find Tue invalid payout and delete it before bringing it back up. First time ever having this issue so took some time narrowing it down. All coins are still safe and will be paidnout soon!

When will these be paid out? I'm missing quite a few payouts.
legendary
Activity: 924

Adding amazon.co.uk cards shortly exactly the same way as amazon.com. If we display their price in USD (since that is default on the site at least for now) does anyone see a major issue with that? Cheers.

Have PMed you
legendary

Adding amazon.co.uk cards shortly exactly the same way as amazon.com. If we display their price in USD (since that is default on the site at least for now) does anyone see a major issue with that? Cheers.
legendary
Gutted you dont have any amazon GBP cards Sad

Concur.

I've still got a pile of Noblecoins and was watching how this develops. The focus on US market is a shame. UK pound and the Euro would be great. Hopefully it will happen soon. The bigger the market, the bigger the demand = noblecoin price will soar pass the moon.

With coinpayments supporting multiple currencies as well as the e-commerce backend we do intend to push support internationally. Whether we do that with other merchants in their region buying/supplying (trust is always an issue in this scene) or develop it ourselves is still to be decided.

If you can do Amazon US then surely Amazon UK wouldn't be that hard, they are the same company.

Yeah that's a good point, let me see how it goes with exchange rates/purchasing on our end here. If it's as simple as Amazon.com I'll happily add it this week if you bear with us (implementing more features, testing/monitoring and orders/supporting community slows things down until we automate it later this week).
legendary

Concur.

I've still got a pile of Noblecoins and was watching how this develops. The focus on US market is a shame. UK pound and the Euro would be great. Hopefully it will happen soon. The bigger the market, the bigger the demand = noblecoin price will soar pass the moon.

With coinpayments supporting multiple currencies as well as the e-commerce backend we do intend to push support internationally. Whether we do that with other merchants in their region buying/supplying (trust is always an issue in this scene) or develop it ourselves is still to be decided.

If you can do Amazon US then surely Amazon UK wouldn't be that hard, they are the same company.
legendary

Concur.

Activity: 238
Guys it's time for a new round of votes.
The marketplace is doing great but let's not forget to keep building our coin and everything around it.

So I'm asking you, could you go and vote on Mintpal please?

You've got 3 votes, raised to 6 if you sign up.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting  Let's go! Smiley

voted ..... heading back in 1 hour Cheesy

voted!

you can vote 3 times per hour
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Can 1 use Multiple Newegg Gift cards for a single purchase does anyone know, if so I want 19x 200 buck cards as soon as they hit the floor ... not even kidding a little lol.... have big plans ... the discount would make this happen with ease, just need to know if as asked above I can use multiple cards on a single purchase ? anyone ? thanks guys Smiley

Yes.
legendary

Concur.

Not necessarily, Mooncoin released directly to cryptsy, that's why its price soared, even it's really scam (mining difficulty stays forever, no dev support). However it only lasted for so long. If NobleCoin can make to cryptsy, it would make one of the best trading coin. WIth good community support, it might be surpassing Dogecoin in popularity.

But Noble does have a good community, marketplace (small is better than nothing) and busy developers. That's a plus point that other coins do not have. I have faith and will hold my Nobles. It's a pity that Noble doesn't have Proof of Stake (POS) so holders can earn interest.
Jump to: