Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 454. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
so it looks like valid error crashed.. our diff dropped to 5... and we are no.1 at coinmarketcap

a little precarious really...

ValidErrors front end is down Hearnomore is monitoring it as it was victim of a DDoS attack. Stratum is still up for miners who are online with the pool.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Yea hasn't been this low in a while, any word on what happen? DDOS? or just a plain old crash?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
so it looks like valid error crashed.. our diff dropped to 5... and we are no.1 at coinmarketcap

a little precarious really...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Added and will start becoming available once we've finalised some talks. Smiley

OK I need to mine more! I want these too. Smiley

I think it all went through ok. we will see in a few.

Can anyone say GPU's?

My thought exactly!

Gotta crash but if you wanna post these screenies on OCN it'd be cool.

Can anyone say GPU's?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I've been super busy at work and haven't been able to drop in and say hello for a while. So I just wanted to say hey everyone! I'm happy to see the marketplace up and running smoothly! You're the best Rofo!

Howdy whylie - good to see you're still around in some form. Tongue It's started off well with no major hiccups so that's a good sign!
Activity: 245
I've been super busy at work and haven't been able to drop in and say hello for a while. So I just wanted to say hey everyone! I'm happy to see the marketplace up and running smoothly! You're the best Rofo!
Yep looks good on our end - just four more confirms and we'll sort you out! Smiley

For all you Looie Lou's Jump on this!!! You could be looking at this screen. Cheesy

Yeah I forgot it grabs both screens. DOH! Cheesy

hahaha nice one!
legendary
Yep looks good on our end - just four more confirms and we'll sort you out! Smiley

For all you Looie Lou's Jump on this!!! You could be looking at this screen. Cheesy

Yeah I forgot it grabs both screens. DOH! Cheesy

legendary
legendary

legendary

legendary
We're going by the coinmarket.io exchange rate of NOBL>BTC>US at the moment.

CoinPayments updates the rates twice an hour here: https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins/.
legendary
Hey Heuristic, we've sold out. I'll add some more now.

You'll also get that error when you've been automatically logged out (idle too long) - try relogging and let me pump up the stock some more! Smiley

Edit: odd relogging doesn't work, we'll see what we co do. Apologies >_< - don't forget the maths captcha at the bottom of the login for bots (just double-checking)

It would be nice to know ahead how much Nobl is needed without doing the math I have to rebuy a to cover.

As soon as I can log in that is. Smiley

edited my previous post.

I've reset, tested & PM'd. Hope it's sorted now.

OK retrying.

So whats the math on the cost?  NOBL amt = Checkout Price /  [USD/BTC]  / [NOBL/BTC]

Thinking now might want to wait for BTC to rebound. what a stroke of shitty luck having the MtGox thing today!

OK logged in with that password and reset back to mine. trying checkout now.

Edit: OK going good so far now. Glad you put that the funds could come from different pages in the instructions I was wondering about that and was just going to buy it at the exchange. Will have the rest of the coins there shortly.
legendary

You'll also get that error when you've been automatically logged out (idle too long) - try relogging and let me pump up the stock some more! Smiley

Edit: odd relogging doesn't work, we'll see what we co do. Apologies >_< - don't forget the maths captcha at the bottom of the login for bots (just double-checking)

It would be nice to know ahead how much Nobl is needed without doing the math I have to rebuy a to cover.

edited my previous post.

I've reset, tested & PM'd. Hope it's sorted now.
legendary

edited my previous post.
legendary
I'm watching these orders like a hawk - there are a lot of 'test' ones of people checking out the system but not finalising payment (which is fine - lots of interest is great). I do sit here concerned about any that don't go through or get finalised though. Don't hesitate to PM or email so we can sort you out and make sure you're happy (manually if need be) while optimising how the processes work. Cheers guys.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Just bought a $50 dollar amazon card

Noble Marketplace quick UI and cart review
Seamless payment through Coinpayments
Confirm(s) were quick
Noble to fiat Amazon Gift Cards in less than 10 minutes!! Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Sorry, we do not have enough "Amazon.com Digital Gift Card – $100" in stock to fulfil your order right now. Please try again in 60 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Cry

Got this when trying to checkout.

https://www.noblemovement.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https://www.noblemovement.com:443/checkout/pay/?key=order_52faeaee1e7b9&aiowps_login_msg_id=session_expired

Apparently didn't log me in after I registered and no when trying to log in the password doesn't work. 7 attempts remaining :rolleyes:

Did a password reset and tried to relog on and got this

ERROR: Invalid login credentials.
Jump to: