Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 453. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Hey,

I'm sure you're aware already, but http://nobl.pool.mn isn't pointing at anything (standard apache It Works!), http://nob.pool.mn seems to be the correct URI at the moment Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The net hashrate make X2 since this morning what's up? diff at 12 ...

Store launched!
Activity: 14
The net hashrate make X2 since this morning what's up? diff at 12 ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Does newegg ship to europe?

nope faq states it ships to united states and puerto rico only...

though you could probably use a parcel forwarder
Thought as much. Going through all the trouble with parcel forwarder etc... might as well convert Nobl -> btc -> € and buy one here then. Still a great start for the nobl store. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Been away for a while, glad to see this coin doing well. Rofo and the guys are doing a great job!

Grats for the marketplace! Can I buy items with Noble?

Activity: 42
NOBLE会越来越好 9UNK6AZCSZQCeXjsacXsDYHY8L8DS1BYVf
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

Added and will start becoming available once we've finalised some talks. Smiley

OK I need to mine more! I want these too. Smiley

I think it all went through ok. we will see in a few.

Can anyone say GPU's?

nope faq states it ships to united states and puerto rico only...

though you could probably use a parcel forwarder
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/12/noblecoin-marketplace-open-for-business

First purchase was a great success!

Donationsa re still welcome, not required, at 9fcdysneNSW3A4nMMTWGF9huYswd4vzFfM
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
link i cant find it Huh   proberly  iam a noob  Cheesy Grin Wink
Activity: 175
just purchased a $5 amazon gift card literally had it emailed to me within 20 minutes! A+++ Smiley  

wow noblecoin is growing !  

nice to see there are real developements coming, some things you can say about othercoins,
i am stil a believer in this noblecoin becouse it is The Noble one !

now we have to see this coin growing to a good value, but with this speed,
you dont have to exchance anymore you can buy what you want with Noblecoin !

Cheers , Noblecoin ....... Wink                                                                       
Activity: 175
getting ready to buy something Smiley will update after i purchase something!
Activity: 326
I'm watching these orders like a hawk - there are a lot of 'test' ones of people checking out the system but not finalising payment (which is fine - lots of interest is great). I do sit here concerned about any that don't go through or get finalised though. Don't hesitate to PM or email so we can sort you out and make sure you're happy (manually if need be) while optimising how the processes work. Cheers guys.

The market is great [and the addition of Newegg gift cards is awesome], but I second what a lot of people are mentioning:  A Noble price-tag on items would be immensely helpful and I imagine would clear up a lot of the "test" orders.

Will be worked on shortly gentlemen!
^^ THIS.
Important.
Thank you.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts

Can anyone say GPU's?
Activity: 336
I'm watching these orders like a hawk - there are a lot of 'test' ones of people checking out the system but not finalising payment (which is fine - lots of interest is great). I do sit here concerned about any that don't go through or get finalised though. Don't hesitate to PM or email so we can sort you out and make sure you're happy (manually if need be) while optimising how the processes work. Cheers guys.

The market is great [and the addition of Newegg gift cards is awesome], but I second what a lot of people are mentioning:  A Noble price-tag on items would be immensely helpful and I imagine would clear up a lot of the "test" orders.

Will be worked on shortly gentlemen!
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

Activity: 336

Can anyone say GPU's?

My thought exactly!

Gotta crash but if you wanna post these screenies on OCN it'd be cool.

Good idea! posted!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Yeah, apologies guys - seems we're getting hit now too.. we'll be doing a second round of upgrades this week - sites like this draw a lot of heat from 'unfriendly' competition.
Jump to: