Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 467. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
https://noble.pool-mining.com/ scammed me, website broke, THERE WAS NO WAY TO MANUALLY PAY OUT!

This issue is being looked into. How long has the website been down?

about 4-5 hours now. I had exactly 1980 noble sitting in there that I couldn't pay out, set it to 1000 to auto pay out, never did, now front end is down. Rather disappoint. Also, they had it setup so there was NO WAY to manually pay out! Never seen that before. The entire div was missing.

Ok thanks for the input waiting on a response from pool.
Thanks a lot

Hey guys,

No scam here, but let me give you a little update.

The SQL cluster fell over at roughly 00:05 and didn't auto recover. As I was sleeping, I didn't notice. No mails were sent to our support address, so my phone didn't ring to alert me either.

Upon waking up this morning, I noticed the issue and manually restarted the MySQL cluster.

Manual payments were switched off around a week ago. We had far too many users using the service as a wallet, and some had very HIGH Noble amounts sitting there. We have no no plans to switch it back on, setting up autopayments should be one of the first things you do on any pool. Although we take every possible precaution, the safest place for your NOBLE is your wallet, not ours. (One member had a wallet of almost 450,000 NOBLE before we stopped manual payments. Hopefully you can understand why we took the decision)

@Lykkan, your 1990 Noble is still sat there for you, though it seems that before the MySQL issue you'd set your account to 0 autopayment - which turns it off. (Perhaps trying to get manual payments back?) I'd recommend setting it to something a little higher (literally, anything 1 NOBLE or Higher will work). I've checked your account, all previous payouts have worked fine, and since restarting everything we've processed another few dozen.

We're not here to scam anyone. With the 1% fee, we're making enough to pay for the servers, which is all we're after, and with removing Manual Payments, our pool wallet is less than a weeks fee. Essentially, we make more by being legit, than by stealing from you - a lot more.

I'm going to work on a better monitoring system that will automatically alert me to issues like this, so that downtime isn't so long. This is our first major downtime, and I apologise.

If anyone has any issues with the pool, we recommend emailing support, tweeting us, or sending a PM to us. It's in our interest to get everything fixed as soon as we can.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
https://noble.pool-mining.com/ scammed me, website broke, THERE WAS NO WAY TO MANUALLY PAY OUT!

about 4-5 hours now. I had exactly 1980 noble sitting in there that I couldn't pay out, set it to 1000 to auto pay out, never did, now front end is down. Rather disappoint. Also, they had it setup so there was NO WAY to manually pay out! Never seen that before. The entire div was missing.

Thanks a lot

Don't forget about our awesome announcement  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 245
And now 3rd biggest volume on coinmarket. Soon to be 2nd probably.
It is happening guys!  Cool

With lots more news right around the corner Wink
Dat wink. Quick! Buy more NobleCoin!

With lots more news right around the corner Wink
Activity: 84
Activity: 294

Now we have Moved we are celebrating with a new Noblecoin promo.

We have our first winner at block 46200 lets hope lots more.
The Noblecoin Marketplace(Beta) will be released on February 11, 2014 as scheduled. HOWEVER, the time of the release will not be disclosed. This is to make sure that the launch is an utmost success and the stability of the marketplace is protected.
Quoting to be at the top of the page Smiley Get excited everybody!
1200 MH/s Grin

...winning
No joke! We've sustained a much higher hashrate recently.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

If Noblecoins are still being donated, I would be most happy to get some.

Downloaded a wallet and though it is not synchronized and I have 0 active connectins,
 the address ought to be good:
9bh4obziF5EbaqxRH39a3oRXP4M2ALuCu5

Thanks,
I'm very happy that I told to my friend "Just look at their thread, how can they not go up with such a well prepared and designed ANN thread!" and bought some for myself too Smiley Would like some more, but gotta save some money for food too. But hey... potatoes today, caviar after a couple of months! Right? Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm amazed at how few sell orders are begin placed! total its only like 6 btc worth of sell orders atm; and 12 btc of buy! This coin has no where to go but up! =D
Man, NOBL to Amazon GC is essentially NOBL/USD...  Grin

was just thinking the same thing
Jump to: