Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 471. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
dont forget for people to buy more noble coin they will need to buy bitcoins, bitcoins will always be around it is what allows us to buy/sell currencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Remember that bitcoin is going down. The rise of NobleCoin is proportional to the descent of bitcoin. Zero earnings.

I owned 1270000 that I bought in at 88. yesterday this was worth around 700. today its worth $1200
The gain in noblecoin value is growing way faster than bitcoin descent. Not to mention btc has been going back up this morning.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Already waiting 30 minutes for a noble transaction to go through, is it normal?

nvm
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Remember that bitcoin is going down. The rise of NobleCoin is proportional to the descent of bitcoin. Zero earnings.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Just a reminder for the newcomers. Smiley
Guys, the marketplace has been anounced 12 hours ago.
Still 3 days before it launches. The uptrend just begun! Smiley
Activity: 245
We've got 800MH right now guys. That can sustain a pretty high price if we can manage to get it there and hold it there.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Some are dumping !  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

that is to be expected, some will

That is right. But hope it wont stop increasing at all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
TN5
Activity: 119
Some are dumping !  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's just good to have them a bit circulated from the big holders Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Amazing day guys! We're on!

Don't forget the aux thread. It has to stay up!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.3080
Activity: 196
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hi guys, just a quick update. The marketplace has drawn quite a bit of interest behind the scenes from various parties. We are accepting the offer from greenbeans for example but monitoring it and it must come with certain guarantees. Rewards for getting us in touch with interested parties and marketing NobleCoin for greater exposure need to be rewarded but hopefully not at a cost to the perceived stability and legitimacy of a coin.

Bounties will not be paid out immediately - their effectiveness must be measured and accepted. We are working hard (as well as one can in this environment) behind the scenes to weed out pump & dumps, scams and market manipulation to protect the community and coin as best we can. Obviously we can't stop it completely - they don't call this the wild west for no reason, but we're staying as noble as we can. Cheers.

I think its a valid bounty.. i was at first leery of the offer but the next post as clarification from greenbeans on not accepting the bounty does help..

That being said.. i would like to request.. a thorough monitor on coinmarket.io prices... we are all for the most part used to watching Noble market movements and can usually spot when a coin is being bought up by a pumper... lets not forget a price of 500 satoshi.. should also be stabilised by a supporting network hash and difficulty..

Rough estimate would be to have a network difficulty of about 75-100 being sustained for at least a period of 2-3 days.. and then falling to settle at about 45-50 <--- this should be target difficulty to maintain 500 price..

But that shouldn't be a problem as miner's will come as price increases... the attraction about Noble coin is that once a miner gets on it... and comes in here and see's the community and its efforts... they will usually be around..  Grin

Greenbeans i wish you all the best in your endeavor.. you may or may not be successful and i hope you are.. Noble marketplace may or may not be the go-to place for cryptocurrency shopping. But it will be the coin that will make a difference...

Rofo: is there a place we can handle a private chat? or can you pm me your email id? i have an idea i would like to discuss with you.

yes it would be silly for me to ask for payment first, but its genuine offer which my contact is perfectly able to do, when it hits 500 that would be when i will be expecting my bounty payment, it would be unfair to say it needs to hold there, if it hits today i expect the dev to stick to his word, as i look to do more business, as far as pumping a whole load of btc is required to do that, but people are just gasping onto what noblecoin is about and its has a future in the crypto world. i have no intention of selling but will hold for long term as i have recommended another idea to rofo for which my contact has a huge amount of users as long as what is being offered to the users is attractive.

cant wait to see this above dogecoin

Activity: 326
43rd and climbing...

Still no chart.
Activity: 130
Calm down people, just the beginning of the pump..
Activity: 326
OK, I decided to show it Smiley

My first www page ever Smiley
(It even has "dynamic" content Smiley )

http://coiny.pl/nobl

Please don't be cruel.
Activity: 252