Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 470. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We currently have the 4th highest 24 hour volume on coinmarket.io and growing fast!
Smiley coinwarz is helping
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
users should not use my bounty reward threshold of 500 as the ceiling for noble, this is worth near to 5000 satsohi,

if the marketplace does offer more great discounts, on a variety of products, i have a ready list to whom i can market it too, currently i am only marketing the amazon gift cards.

Every bit helps! Good work so far

Couldn't agree more. Only up to go for us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
users should not use my bounty reward threshold of 500 as the ceiling for noble, this is worth near to 5000 satsohi,

if the marketplace does offer more great discounts, on a variety of products, i have a ready list to whom i can market it too, currently i am only marketing the amazon gift cards.

Every bit helps! Good work so far
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 245
We currently have the 4th highest 24 hour volume on coinmarket.io and growing fast!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Just a reminder for the newcomers. Smiley

If this works well, NOBL not the moon but out of the solar system!
Activity: 420
Noble belongs in the top 25 with prices anywhere between 500 and 800 satoshi a piece. Very small number of other coins have the same transparency, dedication, and outreach and contact as Noble does.

Getting it on cryptsy should be a priority. Larger demand markets are necessary for this coin to rise into prominence so that it may achieve its rightful place within top 15 of the coin cap charts within next few months.

Get it on cryptsy, and it will have greater access to whales and other big players that can pump capital into this severely undervalued coin. If you can invent measures to counter middlecoin and other mining operations, than all the better, but the priority should be to widen the audience and grow recognition.

Be active on twitter. The attention to twitter for info and such is exploding in interest at the moment. Take this opportunity and grow public awareness of this great coin.
Activity: 84
Activity: 294
If noble was a tree it would be an OAK  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
#1 coin on coinwarz right now!
Activity: 133
Launched the wallet ... and nothing.
Does not connect to the network.
What am I missing?

Hi Friend!

You need just a little wait while Your  Noble wallet will be synchronized with network.
Wait at least 15 min- it's depends on Your internet connection.

All will be great!

Tried to give it more time ... nothing.
"There are 0 active connections to the network"

Friend!
Please check Your antivirus or firewall settings! I'm sure that problem with Your network exactly there.

Cheers.
Activity: 336

NobleCoin is not going to fizzle out any time soon now.

It's so damn nice to be a part of it.
While 90% of the other coins have actions in the first 2 weeks with huge pumpx and dumps leaving some very rich and most very poor, Noble offers more and more each day.

Look at that, it's been a month since the realease and the coin has never been so healthy.
Now just take a look at the other coins that were launched in the same period. What happened to them during the last 2 weeks? DUMPED! Yeah you know who I'm talking about. Smiley

Even newer coins (you know with green things coming from trees on it) have lost their hype in a couple of days, and it's partially because of NOBLE.

And the marketplace hasn't even been launched...  Cool

To the moon boys great stuff so far let's keep the hype going!
Activity: 133
43rd and climbing...

Still no chart.

I hope that in future it will be very good price for our NOBLE COINS !!!
THIS IS ONLY BEGINNING!

CHEERS
Activity: 84

It's so damn nice to be a part of it.
While 90% of the other coins have actions in the first 2 weeks with huge pumpx and dumps leaving some very rich and most very poor, Noble offers more and more each day.

Look at that, it's been a month since the realease and the coin has never been so healthy.
Now just take a look at the other coins that were launched in the same period. What happened to them during the last 2 weeks? DUMPED! Yeah you know who I'm talking about. Smiley

Even newer coins (you know with green things coming from trees on it) have lost their hype in a couple of days, and it's partially because of NOBLE.

And the marketplace hasn't even been launched...  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Let's get the word out aggressively this time and show the world what NobleCoin is doing and where we're going.

Our Reddit (please comment and +1 both of these):
- http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/1xc9ek/noblecoin_marketplace_beta_coming_11th_feb_10_off/
- http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/1xc99g/noblecoin_marketplace_beta_11th_feb_10_off_all/

Twitter (please share and follow us!)
- https://twitter.com/NobleCoin/status/432032222707601408/photo/1

Facebook (please share and like us!)
- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=406193429516717&set=a.390883497714377.1073741828.389160054553388&type=1&theater

Bitcointalk. Let's get some discussion going where we can answer questions, iron out concerns and build on the marketplace:
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnoblecoin-marketplace-now-live-amazon-cards-10-30-off-all-items-454899
- and here!

With more to come. We will be advertising this strongly. NobleCoin has quietly come a long way with The Water Project ($4000+ raised and publicly recognised), 25+ merchants/causes, CoinPayments, a number of exchanges, the Movement & now our incoming Marketplace. We've established a strong foundation in just a month in the shadows while large exchanges ignore us (a blessing in disguise). Our second month we will become even stronger.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1464933/noblecoin-the-noblest-of-coins#post_21741505
Activity: 252

Are you working on a project? Do you have an idea for a project you would like to see?

Noble as a whole is one of the most transparent coin on the market to date. That being said, we want to keep the public informed as to the current projects being worked on, what is in the future, and where there are opportunities to contribute. That being said, we rely heavily on the community to contribute through bounties and through ideas to ensure we make this coin the best it can be. If you are currently working on a project, have a project idea, or have an area of expertise in which you would like to be part of a project, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you all as always, and stay Noble my friends.

Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
I need price up slowly for at least 3 years  Grin
Activity: 81
Awesome developments guys, you're all amazing, let's show everyone what the underdogs can do!!
Activity: 245
We've been added to a brand new exchange too: https://cryptx.io/
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Remember that bitcoin is going down. The rise of NobleCoin is proportional to the descent of bitcoin. Zero earnings.

You may need to work on your math...

BTC over the last few days: $825-$725 (Using Coinbase since it's the most reliably liquid) ~12% loss
NOBLE over the last day: 85 satoshi - 140 satoshi ~65% gain.

Use the assumption that you bought .1 BTC worth of NOBLE a few days ago when BTC was $825 and NOBLE was 85 satoshi: $82.50 outflow
Use the assumption that you held NOBLE and cashed out at 140 satoshi: ~.165 BTC = $120

Unless my degree didn't teach me anything, this is definitely not zero earnings. This looks like a gain of around 45%.
Jump to: