Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 489. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Which ever pool has the lions share of the # rate needs to lock registration or we are going to have a problem soon.

*ahem* I am pretty sure we know who it is but for some reason everyone is resistant to switch from VE due to their good track record of staying online.
Yep it is a shame it only takes one big user to move until the # rate goes up again to stop any issue from arising.

2 people on VE make up 110MH/S of the pools hashrate
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
We're currently securing our site in preparation for the marketplace, as well as a more involved forum and merchant store management (further down the road). This means cropping out some stuff like the Twitter widget for now, sorry guys, to make sure we're getting 100% security all the time throughout the site. We know it might slow some things down but we're a little pedantic like that as are a fair number of others (it's the crypto-scene after all).

Depending on feedback and performance (a coming server upgrade will also help address this) in the coming weeks we may loosen this up a little. There are still some links and a number of plugins we need to make sure are smoothed out. Please get in touch if you notice any hiccups. Cheers Smiley

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Which ever pool has the lions share of the # rate needs to lock registration or we are going to have a problem soon.

*ahem* I am pretty sure we know who it is but for some reason everyone is resistant to switch from VE due to their good track record of staying online.
Yep it is a shame it only takes one big user to move until the # rate goes up again to stop any issue from arising.
legendary
VE has had closed registration for a week+. Because of the fluctuations he can be 30% and then 10 minutes later 50%. Anyone willing to hop on over from VE to another one and add a failover or two will be greatly appreciated however!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 326
Check this out, please:

http://hypecoins.com/coin-nobl-noblecoin.html

The difficulty calulations are wrong, but you can compare all the recent coins (in means of difficulty rise and fall - hype? no-hype?): NOBL, LEAF, DGB, CASH, USDe, DOGE etc...

Typically, a "hype" fades rather quickly (FOX), sometimes more slowly (42).
Fast growing: VTC, TIPS,

NOBL's diff seems to rise gradually, in steps.
I think it's a good sign of "sustained development" Wink

Anyway, more miners would be great!

I personally cannot stop thinking about facilitating CPU mining for all the fb/twitter afficionados ("likers" of our charities) with no computer knowledge at all...
Let's say, if 1000 of users "dedicate" 100% of their CPU power for 1 hour, for 1 common goal, could they raise some significant amount of Nobles to donate with or not?
Who's going to do the math, assuming average home-grade CPUs (even laptops)?

Nice, gives a great overview!

Any idea of the logistics needed for the cpu idea?
When it comes to software, I think almost everything is technically ready: I'm dreaming about nice Windows installer with minerd included and preconfigured PLUS short Flash animation "How to start".
Atm I'm testing minerd, however, no "yay's", (on p2pool, yes lots of yays).

When it comes to a logistic for a charity, it's also simple I guess:
1. They announce a big action (mass-media included):
"Support you favourite charity with the power of your computer!
Dedicate 1 hour [a day?] of your computing power to do something significant!"

2. Then, 1000's of people download the "Noble Mining — Charity X Helping Kit".
When somebody downloads the package from the link, it should install automatically (in specified folder),
then a Wallet should run, and then minerd (CPU) mining should start (clickable option "Turn On/Off"), pointing to the first addres in the Wallet.
After some minutes, first Noble should start appearing on the balance, and then the user can have the pleasure to send them manually to a charity or to keep'em Wink

In theory it should work, but maybe I'm totally wrong at some point?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Seems like there's been some serious manipulation goin on today..
Activity: 336
Check this out, please:

The difficulty calulations are wrong, but you can compare all the recent coins (in means of difficulty rise and fall - hype? no-hype?): NOBL, LEAF, DGB, CASH, USDe, DOGE etc...

I personally cannot stop thinking about facilitating CPU mining for all the fb/twitter afficionados ("likers" of our charities) with no computer knowledge at all...
Let's say, if 1000 of users "dedicate" 100% of their CPU power for 1 hour, for 1 common goal, could they raise some significant amount of Nobles to donate with or not?

Yeah I've been following the same trend on http://tools.noblemovement.com/#
Steady growth is what we're looking for!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Check this out, please:

Nice, gives a great overview!

Any idea of the logistics needed for the cpu idea?
Activity: 326
Check this out, please:

legendary
I noticed how the opening post mentions valid-error two times. You may want to remove them from nr 13. Smiley

Whoops Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
I even tried:
Code:
addnode 117.253.168.133 add
in wallet console and it says:
Code:
00:52:07

{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}

Please, help !

Solved ! After compiling under Linux  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
It looks like Noblecoin will be added to http://cryptokopen.eu as well as WDC... Going by a post made by a dev in the forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-coin-do-you-want-to-see-added-to-httpcryptokopeneu-444266

That's great! Will allow for easier purchase of Noble for those that do not own BTC!
Activity: 336
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
1. Poolerino (Germany, 0% Fee)
2. SevenPool (China, 1% Fee)
3. Cryptominer (EU, Amsterdam. 2% Fee)
4. CryptoTycoons (NA. Fees dropped to 0.5%) (Thanks to ctenc001)
5. Idcray (1% Fee) (Thanks to saymissme)
6. Pool-Mining (1% Fee)
7. Plingeling (1% Fee) (Thanks to Primera)
8. Coinmine.pw (0% Fees! Multiple Coins, SSD,
Xeon Server, DDOS Protection, Optimized Daemons & Protocol)
9. YourMine (Currently 0% Fees! - Advanced Security,
1Gbp European Servers, DDOS Protection,
SSD HDDs, Mobile/Tablet Friendly) (Thanks to Kyle)
10. Validation Error (1% Fee) (Special thanks to HearNoMore)
11. Badass Miners (France, 1.5% Fee, DDOS Protection (ARBOR SysteM),
Fast server from OVH.fr) (Thanks reda)
12. Hash.so (1% Donation, Fast, Vardiff, MPOS, Coin Switcher)
13. Validation Error (1% Fee) (Special thanks to HearNoMore)
I noticed how the opening post mentions valid-error two times. You may want to remove them from nr 13. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Are we listed to join a bigger exchange? Interest is all that matters atm
We have sent emails and got listed in whatever forums/votes we can. At this point I think it is more of a waiting game than anything.
If you can post some links to votes here so that we can help, coinmarket.io price is getting depressing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
I even tried:
Code:
addnode 117.253.168.133 add
in wallet console and it says:
Code:
00:52:07

{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}

Please, help !
Jump to: