Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 501. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
agreed validerror hash is not right, when it is then payouts dont report properly, or accumulate when blocks arent found per round.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just became proud owner of 100k Nobles  Grin

Watched them go close to 300satoshis, And now there are 8btc Buy orders vs 1btc Sell orders!
was hard to buy these
Activity: 98
Im getting tired of validerrors hashrate, fix this once and for all?

Open to suggestions man. Trust me, we have tried. Valids OP has been amazing through out and has locked registration probably 50 times. Can't force people off the pool. He has raised his fees, others have went to 0, people just stay. Iv'e been on YourMine, CryptoTycoons, and Poolerino and all are great.
Whats the thing with validerror attracting more miners?
Ive suggesteds lowering validerror on the pool list but that didnt make much difference
Activity: 252

Open to suggestions man. Trust me, we have tried. Valids OP has been amazing through out and has locked registration probably 50 times. Can't force people off the pool. He has raised his fees, others have went to 0, people just stay. Iv'e been on YourMine, CryptoTycoons, and Poolerino and all are great.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'll be looking into the future development of NOBL. Quite intrigued by the commitment from the developers for this coin.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
What do we reckon a steady price for this coin is?

EDIT> 30 two weeks ago, rocketed to over 200 earlier in the week and now on a steady decline.
I do understand your question, however I'm not able to answer it as a steady price has not been set. I am able to give you the information that the community of this coin is not really focussing on a (current) rise in the price. We just want to create the best (alt) coin out there, develop something unique.

Our believe is if we keep supporting the coin, the value will rise due to higher demand as it is a "accepted" payment method. Right now many of the alt coins value is determined on speculation and believe it will "be the next big thing". Of course this can be profitable, expecially for short term traders, but that is not what Noblecoin and being noble is all about  Wink Grin

So get involved in the coin, share your thoughts and idea's and make this coin grow, then the value will rise.....

THIS.^^

It's the essence.

When I finally pay my last loan, and then I'll pay my brother's loan and my mother's loan (yeah, tough life), and then next (or meanwhile) I'll give, share, donate some of this growing prosperity, to help the others, maybe some small dog shelter in the neighbourhood, or a big forresting action on the other hemisphere, and then I'll let everybody know that it was possible thanks to altcoins AND ESPECIALLY because I believed in this project from the beginning, they'll believe as well.

Right before your eyes whole worlds are growing, new professions, new markets, new workplaces, new infrastuctrure, new economy.
I think that most of us already see it or feel it in some way, just like me.

This new world will need your talents, and problably it won't be the skill of making fire with two wooden sticks.
But hey, if you can set up a p2pool, or just stick to one, two coins and really help them grow by using you skills, or just by spreading good word,
the day will come when you'll never see poverty around you anymore... I truly believe it will finally happen, maybe sooner than anybody can expect?

It's already happening. Right before you eyes.

So get involved in the coin, share your thoughts and idea's and make this coin grow, then the value will rise.....
Can I have it in my signature ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
which pool was it that was hacked and shut down a few weeks ago? Trying to remember the name of it! Any help? =)

noblepool.zapto.org

I was mining that shortly after launch (did not get caught up in the hack or lose any coins). I had a great experience there overall. Icecube is/was the operator. He also developed the noblecointip bot on Reddit.

Edit:
Important: NOBLE devs did compensate everyone that lost coins in the pool. You won't find too many developers ready and willing to do something like that. Really cool.

Umm not everyone, I did not get compensated.

thanks! was trying to answer someones question on another forum =)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
which pool was it that was hacked and shut down a few weeks ago? Trying to remember the name of it! Any help? =)

noblepool.zapto.org

I was mining that shortly after launch (did not get caught up in the hack or lose any coins). I had a great experience there overall. Icecube is/was the operator. He also developed the noblecointip bot on Reddit.

Edit:
Important: NOBLE devs did compensate everyone that lost coins in the pool. You won't find too many developers ready and willing to do something like that. Really cool.

Umm not everyone, I did not get compensated.
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

noblepool.zapto.org

Edit:
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There's currently 8 BTC buy-volume vs 1.6 BTC sell-volume guys. The price is destined to rise.
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

EDIT> 30 two weeks ago, rocketed to over 200 earlier in the week and now on a steady decline.
I do understand your question, however I'm not able to answer it as a steady price has not been set. I am able to give you the information that the community of this coin is not really focussing on a (current) rise in the price. We just want to create the best (alt) coin out there, develop something unique.

Our believe is if we keep supporting the coin, the value will rise due to higher demand as it is a "accepted" payment method. Right now many of the alt coins value is determined on speculation and believe it will "be the next big thing". Of course this can be profitable, expecially for short term traders, but that is not what Noblecoin and being noble is all about  Wink Grin

Well, it looks to me that coinmarket.io being a small exchange means in the past day or two people have jumped ship and sold up to buy Leaf.
I think prices will stabilize after the beta-testing on coinmarket.io is done

there are big buy orders between 75 and 81 satoshis. Maybe it is a sign Smiley

Our believe is if we keep supporting the coin, the value will rise due to higher demand as it is a "accepted" payment method. Right now many of the alt coins value is determined on speculation and believe it will "be the next big thing". Of course this can be profitable, expecially for short term traders, but that is not what Noblecoin and being noble is all about  Wink Grin

Well, it looks to me that coinmarket.io being a small exchange means in the past day or two people have jumped ship and sold up to buy Leaf.
I think prices will stabilize after the beta-testing on coinmarket.io is done
Activity: 162

How you come to that conclusion....? In my "humble" opinion LEAF is another pump and dump coin for the big miners, this is supported by their block reward (sorry but that is totally out of proportion, after mining for an hour with 300Kh/z I got more than 3K in coins Wink)
< 15000 - reward 1-1000000 per block, supply:  7,500,000,000 total blocks 15000 value: 7,500,000,000 10,41 days
< 30000 - reward 1-500000 per block,  supply: 11,250,000,000 total blocks 15000 value: 3,750,000,000 20,82 days
Activity: 196

Activity: 162

Activity: 72
may have been a glitch looks better now Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Just got another 40 Noble from the faucet thanks Smiley

Btw, may I ask how does the faucet work? I added my Noble address but not sure what's supposed to happen.
    I recently launched a store, and I am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1  or coin equivalent!!! =)
    Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

• 0% fee pool passes -$1
    • Craigslist like store for Alt Coins
    • 0% fees to use!
    • Anyone can post items!!!
    • All transactions handled outside of store.
    • While in beta, prices are listed in $$ due to unstable altcoin prices
    _______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________
    http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

• .5% fees!
    • DDOS protection
    • over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
    This is one of the oldest, largest, and trusted pools for this coin =)
    Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!!!! =D

[/list]
    New items have been added to the store by the community!!! =D
    Jump to: