Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 509. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I recently launched a store, and I am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1  or coin equivalent!!! =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

• 0% fee pool passes -$1
  • Craigslist like store for Alt Coins
  • 0% fees to use!
  • Anyone can post items!!!
  • All transactions handled outside of store.
  • While in beta, prices are listed in $$ due to unstable altcoin prices
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________
http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

• .5% fees!
  • DDOS protection
  • over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
This is one of the oldest, largest, and trusted pools for this coin =)
Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!!!! =D

[/list]
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
It's already 8Mh/s at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers forever! Roll Eyes
You can get quite regular and appreciable due not very huge hashrate ratio.

• Several coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • USD and LTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator LTC and USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Apologies for the down time guys we looks like a small error in apache after adding SSL, the site looked good from our side so it wasn't until Kultus (Thanks again Wink) got hold of me on Skype we knew of the problem. All shares were logged and any auto-payouts were processed as normal.

No worries mate, WE LOVE YOURMINE POOL !!! <3

thanks for the other help too with my connection issues from Australia, Your the first pool to Care enough to help ... For that you deserve BIG KUDOS MATE!!!
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Are you working on a project? Do you have an idea for a project you would like to see?

Noble as a whole is one of the most transparent coin on the market to date. That being said, we want to keep the public informed as to the current projects being worked on, what is in the future, and where there are opportunities to contribute. That being said, we rely heavily on the community to contribute through bounties and through ideas to ensure we make this coin the best it can be. If you are currently working on a project, have a project idea, or have an area of expertise in which you would like to be part of a project, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you all as always, and stay Noble my friends.

ZBBBB, that was big enough, but unfortunately at the very bottom ot the page Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Great news, mining at poolerino now!
Activity: 308
Well thank you for the warm and nice welcome Wink Join the poolerino family !

Your pool-provider #1 is also avail for Noblecoin (NOBL) now!

http://nobl.poolerino.com/

0% Fee

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
Only SSD HDD RAID 10
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 2 Min block stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PROP Payout
Payouts every minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)
own and improved MPOS Version (Managed by one of the MPOS developers)

Sample cgminer.exe: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://nobl.poolerino.com:3344 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Welcome to the poolerino family noble miners !
Finally Mike, I have said this in your chat at the time of that AlienCoin fiasco Cheesy not sure if you have seen it back then though since you didn't reply to it. (said it like a minute or 2 after your last message)
[/quote]
CoinTweak profitability charts

0% Fee

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
Only SSD HDD RAID 10
Stratum
VARDIFF
PROP Payout
Payouts every minute
DDOS Protection

Sample cgminer.exe: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://nobl.poolerino.com:3344 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

[/quote]
Finally Mike, I have said this in your chat at the time of that AlienCoin fiasco Cheesy not sure if you have seen it back then though since you didn't reply to it. (said it like a minute or 2 after your last message)
Activity: 336

0% Fee

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
Only SSD HDD RAID 10
Stratum
VARDIFF
PROP Payout
Payouts every minute
DDOS Protection

Poolerino is on board. Cool!

0% Fee

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
Only SSD HDD RAID 10
Stratum
VARDIFF
PROP Payout
Payouts every minute
DDOS Protection

[/quote]
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
The value on coinmarket has halved over the past day or so... correlation to BTC or just growing pains?

Personally I think it has to do with the exchange, yesterday there was over 10 btc worth of buy orders for noble, this morning after if came back online there was only 2, I think it's possible potential buyers left the market due to the instability of the exchange as it can be quite frustrating to put in orders and then have it go down with absolutely no update or idea when it will come back online and if your watching your trades this can be a little bothersome.  And obviously if people are trying to sell and there's no buy orders the price is gonna drop as people try to fill the few buy orders that remain... and difficulty factors in quite accurately as well.

That's just my 2 nobles though.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Side note, is YourMine down? My rigs are fine but the site is getting timed out.
They have placed multiple warnings both in this topic as well as on the site that there may occur some downtime as they are upgrading the website to support https/ssl.

I know. Over 5 hours ago at page #114 is mentioned that the downtime is "few minutes". If the site is down for more than an hour instead of minutes I don't see any problem about asking the reason when they are not updating the status here. Just to clarify things up. I think that many miners might point their rigs somewhere else in situations like this. And as a matter of fact, as I'm looking the pool page, YourMine has lost like half of its hash by now.

I have just been talking with the owner and he has reset the web server you should be all good now Smiley
TN5
Activity: 119
Side note, is YourMine down? My rigs are fine but the site is getting timed out.
They have placed multiple warnings both in this topic as well as on the site that there may occur some downtime as they are upgrading the website to support https/ssl.

I know. Over 5 hours ago at page #114 is mentioned that the downtime is "few minutes". If the site is down for more than an hour instead of minutes I don't see any problem about asking the reason when they are not updating the status here. Just to clarify things up. I think that many miners might point their rigs somewhere else in situations like this. And as a matter of fact, as I'm looking the pool page, YourMine has lost like half of its hash by now.
Activity: 294

Apologies for the down time guys we looks like a small error in apache after adding SSL, the site looked good from our side so it wasn't until Kultus (Thanks again Wink) got hold of me on Skype we knew of the problem. All shares were logged and any auto-payouts were processed as normal.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Apologies there was a brief hiccup in logging in/registering - we're working on forum accounts, marketplace user accounts, merchant accounts and single login points etc. in the background.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
http://www.noblemovement.com/forums/
How I can register on this forum? Where is register link?
Top right hand corner of the site, should be login/register. Hope that helps Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
http://www.noblemovement.com/forums/
How I can register on this forum? Where is register link?
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Their front end is down, mining is fine though.
TN5
TN5
Stilll don't get why its going this cheap and with this low difficulty!

As a miner I can't complain about that.

True, although I miss the days the difficulty was between 1 and 2 Wink

Yeah, now there are big farmers with 40 up mhash/s. I'm just wondering what they are gonna do with their nobles, I think they are one reason why the price is slowly decreasing Smiley
Jump to: