Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 507. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Getting a wallet upgrade error and 20000 coins have become unconfirmed..??

^Ignore redownloading blockchain.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
    I recently launched a store, and I am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1  or coin equivalent!!! =)
    Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

• 0% fee pool passes -$1
    • Craigslist like store for Alt Coins
    • 0% fees to use!
    • Anyone can post items!!!
    • All transactions handled outside of store.
    • While in beta, prices are listed in $$ due to unstable altcoin prices
    _______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________
    http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

• .5% fees!
    • DDOS protection
    • over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
    This is one of the oldest, largest, and trusted pools for this coin =)
    Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!!!! =D

[/list]
    TN5
    Activity: 119
    Merit: 10
    Hey guys please spread the hash! Valid error is at 66% of net hash and causing other pools to orphan... this will kill the credibility if the network!

Bump
    Hey guys please spread the hash! Valid error is at 66% of net hash and causing other pools to orphan... this will kill the credibility if the network!

I made a little summary.

CryptoTycoons 68 MH/s
    YourMine 50 MH/s
    Pool-Mining 24 MH/s
    CoinMine 13 MH/s
    Poolerino 9 MH/s
    Idcray 2 MH/s

Valid-Error 180 MH/s
    Activity: 326
    Merit: 250

Bump
    Activity: 84
    Guys there are still 30 rewards unclaimed!

Now the new thread isn't very good looking so for the ones who don't know what I'm talking about you should check :
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4749277

And then, as this topic is locked, you'll want to reply on the thread below to claim your reward!

>> NEW COMMUNITY GIVEAWAY THREAD <<
    >> ON NOBLE MOVEMENT OFFICIAL SITE <<

Activity: 84
    hello all,

we are thankfull to become a partner in the charity program of Noblecoin,.... our project is here :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we believe we can making a difference to the life those dogs now living in,
    with all your support we can manage to do this,

every support we can get give us a step forward, this is not acceptable we must stop them from doing such harm to those beloved dogs !

i made a logo for everyone to use, spread the words out there...

for every one who thinks whats this I recommend you to check our website and watch the movies, I hope I can convince you to !

i made a logo for everyone to use, spread the words out there...feel free to download and spread this logo :

Thank you Noblecoin Community for supporting us !...........*** Your support is highly appreciated ***   

Welcome to you!
    Let's hope we'll do some good together. Smiley
    Activity: 139
    Activity: 245
    No, he's just trying to promote his own crypto-copy coin in this thread. It wasn't directed to anyone in particular.
    Activity: 112
    Activity: 616
    Merit: 321
    hello all,

we are thankfull to become a partner in the charity program of Noblecoin,.... our project is here :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we believe we can making a difference to the life those dogs now living in,
    with all your support we can manage to do this,

every support we can get give us a step forward, this is not acceptable we must stop them from doing such harm to those beloved dogs !

i made a logo for everyone to use, spread the words out there...

for every one who thinks whats this I recommend you to check our website and watch the movies, I hope I can convince you to !

i made a logo for everyone to use, spread the words out there...feel free to download and spread this logo :

Thank you Noblecoin Community for supporting us !...........*** Your support is highly appreciated ***    

Activity: 98
    Difficulty is really low now, rewards should be high Cheesy
    Activity: 252
    Another key thing to remember is branding and getting our name associated with charities to begin with. The more sites with the Noble symbol, the better.
    Activity: 308
    CoinTweak profitability charts
    Merchants & Charities/Causes so Far

Just an update on where we're at with merchants and charities at the moment. More still incoming.
    NOBLE Charities & Causes
    http://www.noblemovement.com/charities/

1. The Water Project - Unlocking Human Potential by Providing Access to Clean, Safe Water & Proper Sanitation
    2. SPICES - Support for Parents, Infants and Children through Early Services
    3. Lifeboat Foundation - Safeguarding Humanity
    4. We The People – Educational Repository
    5. FarmBot – Automated Precision Farming Machines
    6. CryptoArticles - Crypto-enthusiasts Keeping Us All Up to Date!
    7. PeaceGeeks - Global, Non-Profit, Volunteer Organisation

Merchant & Charity Resources Available Here

In my humble opinion, I think we should stop accepting new "NOBLE Charities & Causes" and focus/support on the ones we currently have. I know that there can never be enough support for charity and totally agree on that however I believe it's better to focus on 1 or 2 and then move to the next (not add more and more).

The charities are now getting small amounts (money/noble), which do help them of course but the focus seems to be missing. I think we as Noblecoin community not only bring in money but also give awareness to the charity, which is of much greater value for both noblecoin as the charity. When we for example start supporting 1 charity for a whole month, advertise with it and post our "collaboration" at our main site. We could publish interviews with people who give large donations, publish stories of success from the charity because we support etc, we can show that we as a coin mean something and can get things done. When we(the community) donate "large" amounts of coins / money and therefore get things done, the public will start to take us serious instead of being another crumble for the charity (like the boyscouts with cookies selling).

So in short i think it's better to fully support 1 than supporting 10 a bit.....

ps sorry for my dunglish Wink
    Different people like different charities, some people might not care for trees while others do. So it is good to have a few different ones, but I agree that there should be a limit. The difficulty is deciding that 'perfect' limit.
    legendary
    Activity: 1232

At the moment The Water Project works similar to that - they have our promoted page, a project page as well as their logo and #1 on our list.. and once we hit the $5,000 mark we will begin to get detailed photos, stories, articles and info. on the projects and locations our donation was used.

To be honest we want to be involved with as many charities and causes that will have us. We need and want to be out there, with as many people seeing what NOBLE is doing and seeing that they too can get involved. Many of the charities have not touched the donation, they are sitting on it for the future. A strong growth of adopters (charities and causes as well as merchants) while continuing to do good, 'noble' deeds for this world (however spread and small initially) is what we are focusing on. Our first larger ongoing charity for the Movement's first step will always be The Water Project, but we want NOBLE involved and aiding every charity and cause that is in return helping bring crypto to a wider audience.

I hope this particular approach is not too unsettling. Our focus is one, but our goal is all.
    legendary
    Activity: 1946
    Merit: 1007

Just an update on where we're at with merchants and charities at the moment. More still incoming.
    NOBLE Charities & Causes

1. The Water Project - Unlocking Human Potential by Providing Access to Clean, Safe Water & Proper Sanitation

In my humble opinion, I think we should stop accepting new "NOBLE Charities & Causes" and focus/support on the ones we currently have. I know that there can never be enough support for charity and totally agree on that however I believe it's better to focus on 1 or 2 and then move to the next (not add more and more).

The charities are now getting small amounts (money/noble), which do help them of course but the focus seems to be missing. I think we as Noblecoin community not only bring in money but also give awareness to the charity, which is of much greater value for both noblecoin as the charity. When we for example start supporting 1 charity for a whole month, advertise with it and post our "collaboration" at our main site. We could publish interviews with people who give large donations, publish stories of success from the charity because we support etc, we can show that we as a coin mean something and can get things done. When we(the community) donate "large" amounts of coins / money and therefore get things done, the public will start to take us serious instead of being another crumble for the charity (like the boyscouts with cookies selling).

So in short i think it's better to fully support 1 than supporting 10 a bit.....

Maybe make it like "charity of the month". Every month there will be a poll which of the charities on the list of NOBLE accepting charities should be highlighted. Then we can do what you say every month, while staying open to charities joining.
    Activity: 162

NOBLE Charities & Causes

Activity: 336
    Merit: 254
    CoinMine.pw
    15 Mh/s at www.coinmine.pw now. Thanks for support, guys!
    legendary
    Activity: 1232
    Big thanx to HearNoMore from Validation Error Pools!

http://nobl.poolerino.com is now finding blocks 3 times as fast as before

We just had to enable tx msg inside stratum config (COINDAEMON_TX = 'yes')
    Im still wondering why its not on the front page or did I just missed it in the thread ?

Crap, yeah sorry guys. It used to be there but removed in attempt to 'de-clutter' an already info-overloaded ANN. Will add it again.

No problem! It was working, we found blocks... so we didnt see something wrong then Wink All good now, miners can come back

OK good to hear, glad you guys decided to grace us with a pool! Smiley
    Activity: 308
    Big thanx to HearNoMore from Validation Error Pools!

http://nobl.poolerino.com is now finding blocks 3 times as fast as before

We just had to enable tx msg inside stratum config (COINDAEMON_TX = 'yes')
    Im still wondering why its not on the front page or did I just missed it in the thread ?

Crap, yeah sorry guys. It used to be there but removed in attempt to 'de-clutter' an already info-overloaded ANN. Will add it again.

No problem! It was working, we found blocks... so we didnt see something wrong then Wink All good now, miners can come back
    Jump to: