Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 532. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Seems like it's been down for about half an hour.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
hmm looks like coinmarket.io is down for the moment... upgrade?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Has anyone confirmed this is not pre-mined and/or instamined yet?

Nothing is mentioned in the OP and the first few pages of posts.
http://www.noblemovement.com/about-noblecoin/

So it's a pump and dump then, ok thanks.

It doesn't matter what they say, a pre-mine is a pre-mine, and 2% is astronomical.

Yep it's a premine all right.

That's why we're all here making stickers, community-organized rewards, donations to charities etc.

Good work detective!

Agreed, Mk2vr6, do you home work mate, the Dev team in this coin are the best I have found so far, That Pre-mine has been used to VERY generously pay people who have donated their time to this  coin with development of certain things like the stickers mentioned above, when a pool went down the Dev covered the losses and then some, the premine has been use for great things ....NOT A PUMP N DUMP ... read the 94 odd pages that you have missed and see what has gone on, don't just assume, that just makes you look silly mate.

Mate, look at who and what you've quoted before replying  Wink

I haven't said a bad word about this coin  Roll Eyes

Haha time to eat my own words about not reading properly totally not you my apologies, I should have said Chris180Z *facepalm* but thanks for not being overly upset, that's another reason I love this community, everyone is cool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

With all the discussion and following of the difficulty chart, one of our amazing community members Mike
(the guy who also bought us Which NOBLE Pool is Best For You?*) has now given us:

The NobleCoin Difficulty Chart
Regularly updated automatically on our website

He's working on some pretty neat in-depth stuff in the background also so we've got some pretty slick tools on the way for NobleCoin
(and ultimately any other coin that would be happy to have them).

*Working on those ping time-out issues.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
On coinmarket at 110 now.

Can see this doubling in price over the next few days just like digibyte!

Get it while you can  Wink

This coin is going into 1k+ satoshi range. I won't be letting any go until we see that mark, and I'll be holding the majority of my coins for far longer than that.
legendary
We like the way you think, don't worry we've had plenty of discussion with him in the last 24 hours regarding that. Smiley You can expect a lot there we're hoping!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Merchants!

- We are still actively looking for merchants who are interested in using and accepting NobleCoin -
^ YOU WILL BE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE WELCOMED INTO THE MARKETPLACE LIVE-BETA IN THE COMING WEEKS ^

*FINDERS FEE BOUNTY to anyone who gets a merchant on board for us.*

I think atomiccloud should be our first one. If he is willing to make more stickers he is the perfect candidate for a NOBLE merchant.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think he's saying he agrees with you, and telling his other mate to do the homework. Tongue

Too many commas then for my liking! Haha.  Grin
legendary
I think he's saying he agrees with you, and telling his other mate to do the homework. Tongue
Activity: 196
Has anyone confirmed this is not pre-mined and/or instamined yet?

Nothing is mentioned in the OP and the first few pages of posts.
http://www.noblemovement.com/about-noblecoin/

So it's a pump and dump then, ok thanks.

It doesn't matter what they say, a pre-mine is a pre-mine, and 2% is astronomical.

Yep it's a premine all right.

That's why we're all here making stickers, community-organized rewards, donations to charities etc.

Good work detective!

Agreed, Mk2vr6, do you home work mate, the Dev team in this coin are the best I have found so far, That Pre-mine has been used to VERY generously pay people who have donated their time to this  coin with development of certain things like the stickers mentioned above, when a pool went down the Dev covered the losses and then some, the premine has been use for great things ....NOT A PUMP N DUMP ... read the 94 odd pages that you have missed and see what has gone on, don't just assume, that just makes you look silly mate.

Mate, look at who and what you've quoted before replying  Wink

I haven't said a bad word about this coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Hey everyone,

We've been a little more quiet on this thread due to all the emails and PM's were working on behind the scenes. I would just like to put it out right now though that we are planning a great 'Thank you!' post here - where we will be recognising and rewarding everyone in some way for what they've put into NOBLE on this thread in the last week at least (many without even being asked). We're loving this community and the constant energy it's putting into this coin!

Cheers Smiley

and that right there is the GOLD in this Coin a dev team that cares, does not use their premine to for them selves and has honest intentions for the use of the coin.... NOBLE COIN TO THE MOOOOOOON BABY!!!
legendary

Merchants!

- We are still actively looking for merchants who are interested in using and accepting NobleCoin -
^ YOU WILL BE MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE WELCOMED INTO THE MARKETPLACE LIVE-BETA IN THE COMING WEEKS ^

*FINDERS FEE BOUNTY to anyone who gets a merchant on board for us.*

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Damn I missed out on those awesome stickers. When are they going to go officially for sale?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
9iA27zxMMgje2sYqwh7obeZrGYrgpUgqzN

Thank you!!
Activity: 252

25/1 – Payment 2 of 200,000 NOBLE (0.208BTC) – $163.37

http://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/

Nice, keep up all the hard work guys. Everyone's contributions are greatly appreciated!
legendary
legendary
Hey everyone,

We've been a little more quiet on this thread due to all the emails and PM's were working on behind the scenes. I would just like to put it out right now though that we are planning a great 'Thank you!' post here - where we will be recognising and rewarding everyone in some way for what they've put into NOBLE on this thread in the last week at least (many without even being asked). We're loving this community and the constant energy it's putting into this coin!

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
CoinMarket.io stats:

Last NOBL price: 114 satoshis
Deposits processed: 11500+
Withdrawals processed: 3300+
Trades executed: 28000+
Total trading volume: 350+ BTC
NOBL trading volume: 30+ BTC
Users online at any time: 100-200
Server load: minimal

Feel free to join the public beta test!

Hey I've PM'd you guys a few times about not being able to access my account because I'm not sure what password I used (doh!). I heard from someone in the IRC that said he would pass on my message to you, but I haven't seen anything yet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
9hUvjQ6iTnj5TVpxoyeSGRuk9PBQAxjBjV

thanks
Jump to: