Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 534. (Read 1053097 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
best of luck to all miners Smiley

If I would win it, please use it for "The Water Project", ty Smiley
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Announcing MY PRIVATE BOUNTY for the finder of block 25000 Wink

I will give him 2500 NOBL, but the block has to be found in a pool, nickname should not be anonymous, sorry ... and it would be perfect if a bitcointalk nick was the same Wink
Or prove your identity any other way Wink

It's in ~80 minutes from now, so if any one wants to ^^top up^^ this reward.... i don't see any obstacles (said a blind horse before the race).

I'll throw in an extra 500! if its found at CryptoTycoons, and extra 1000 instead! =D

I'll throw in another 2500 as well =]

So it's 4500 NOBL 5500 NOBL [+1000 if @ CT]
28 minutes left.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
just made wallet

give me some NOBL love Smiley
9o67bXKuVAFuhzHQAWNqkfb7a7D5eEEMZG

Feel free to use our official faucet! http://noblecoinfaucet.tk/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
just made wallet

give me some NOBL love Smiley
9o67bXKuVAFuhzHQAWNqkfb7a7D5eEEMZG
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
COMM:CUA9LQiSKXG8Ed79qNz6bZv4NbSCS6RUb7

I will give him 2500 NOBL, but the block has to be found in a pool, nickname should not be anonymous, sorry ... and it would be perfect if a bitcointalk nick was the same Wink

It's in ~80 minutes from now, so if any one wants to ^^top up^^ this reward.... i don't see any obstacles (said a blind horse before the race).

I'll throw in an extra 500! if its found at CryptoTycoons, and extra 1000 instead! =D

I'll throw in another 2500 as well =]
Activity: 910

Activity: 326

On your http://www.noblemovement.com/which-noble-pool-is-best-for-you/ if the pool doesn't respond your application just keeps pinging indefinitely. You should make a time limit to halt connection and give the results.
CoinMarket.io stats:

Last NOBL price: 114 satoshis
Deposits processed: 11500+
Withdrawals processed: 3300+
Trades executed: 28000+
Total trading volume: 350+ BTC
NOBL trading volume: 30+ BTC
Users online at any time: 100-200
Server load: minimal

Feel free to join the public beta test!

Love seeing these stats on here! Hope to see your exchange continue to grow!

Also, does coinmarket.io have a logo?
Due to the new influx of miners/people generally interested in NobleCoin, I thought I'd post this here again.

http://noblecoinfaucet.tk/

Get free NobleCoin every 12 hours! And if you're really lucky, you could win 2014 NOBL in one payout!
Activity: 910
Currently at ~50 MH/s; need more! =D

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only .5% Fee[/b]!!!  
FAST!!

its one of the cheapest and oldest pools around, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own. I can't afford not ot offer great services!  =)

Now at 100MH/s!!!
We're Getting some big miners interested in noblecoin!
Now at 130 MH/s!!!

Found just three less blocks than ValidError in the last hour with only 60% the hashing power!!!! 21 vs 24
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
UPDATE: The admin for the validerrorpool (herenomore) helped me get all my coins back that were not showing up on my wallet. Stand-up guy! Thanks!
Hi that's nice to know.  Do you know how to get in contact with the admin of validerrorpool, because i was a week off and wanted to mine again, but got a message that you have to be invited.

You can PM him or wait until the web site says "registration is now open" I have seen that off and on (I guess it's when he makes more room on the server for a bigger database>more users)
All stickers have been claimed! Just waiting on a few addresses and will be sending them out as soon as I get a chance =]
Activity: 273
UPDATE: The admin for the validerrorpool (herenomore) helped me get all my coins back that were not showing up on my wallet. Stand-up guy! Thanks!
Hi that's nice to know.  Do you know how to get in contact with the admin of validerrorpool, because i was a week off and wanted to mine again, but got a message that you have to be invited.
Activity: 98
CoinMarket.io stats:

Last NOBL price: 114 satoshis
Deposits processed: 11500+
Withdrawals processed: 3300+
Trades executed: 28000+
Total trading volume: 350+ BTC
NOBL trading volume: 30+ BTC
Users online at any time: 100-200
Server load: minimal

Feel free to join the public beta test!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 126
I want to claim a circle one!
thanks!
8/8 claimed! All stickers claimed. Will try sending them all out monday or as I receive addresses =D

1. Adam1230 - circle (have address)
2. Sakkosekk - circle
3. Kresu - square
4. BassDuck - square (have address)
5. Jdebunt - square (have address)
6. Siikfo - square (have address)
7. Kelvinliong - circle
8. Redmist - circle (have address)
Activity: 175
I'ldl ike to claim a square sticker Smiley

i would like to claim a square one!
Can I claim one of these beauts if there's any still available?

sure thing. circle or square?
Jump to: