Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 541. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Well I just started mining Noble, and I'm impressed by the professionality the Dev-Team is showing.
With the detailed and thought-through plans on the thread opener I can really see a bright future for this coin! Smiley
Thumbs up!

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only .5% Fee[/b]!!!  
FAST!!

its one of the cheapest and oldest pools around, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own. I can't afford not ot offer great services!  =)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
The diff is rising... i have a feeling we're just warming up...

The price is rising as well.
Activity: 294
Hi Guys
 Just to let you know we are currently under DDOS attack, The site is loading slow for this reason, some pages are being shut down by us as counter measures are made, we will bring you more news as soon as we can.
 Please rest assured your coins are 100% safe, the server is continuing to find block's & record stats.
   Thank you for your continued support.
Activity: 261
Hello! I'm currently mining some NOBL as the diff is still very low (my hash is a mere 10kh/s Sad).

Though it's still in its infant days, I am really liking the layout and how the dev team is managing this project. The price is still low but as we get more merchants aboard, this should attract the attention of miners and larger exchanges. This coin could really go the moon!

I am actually interested in supporting the team by enrolling in the Ambassador program. Could you please get in touch, I'm having issues accessing the website.

Hey eboard. That's odd as two people have mentioned that now but our reports and the 'is our website up' pages are all giving us the thumbs up.  Undecided Will have to look more into it. We will gladly send you a PM shortly so we can discuss the ambassador program!

Sorry for not replying to you earlier, I've been really busy at work.

I think the issue was due to poor internet connection on my side more than the site itself. Will have a good look at the ambassador program tonight and come back to you asap!

Good to have you with us Smiley

Thanks sakkosekk!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
going down again!! good to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Theres some major pumping going on right now!
Activity: 52
AGREED.

Now post a bunch to bury this a few pages.  Grin
Activity: 326
On a second note LET GET ADDED HERE http://coinmarketcap.com/

POST HERE THAT WE WANT NOBLE ADDED !!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.1400

Oh noes, not that, not yet!
Other miners will come because mining NOBL is very profitable atm!
True?

Let's see:

Right now a standard 1x7950 mines about 20k NOBL a day with diff 3
which is about 0.01–0.014 BTC a day, with 0.012 average (prices 50–70 from coinmarket.io),
which gives 1/0.012=83.33 days to earn 1 BTC.

Nice.

It's a number one one on coinwarz, so the miners will come for sure, and then, they will dump, until is no longer profitable, which means price will be kept under 50-45 or even lower.

Conclusion?

We need merchants and we need to open to cryptonoobs.
For example, remove any info about mining, rpc configs, block retargeting etc. from all homepages.
Keep it somewhere deeper. Look at the FastCoin homepage, look at Cryptogenic Bollion homepage: nice, clean and nothing about mining, but all about usability for an average Joe Kowalsky.

Mining is too scary and mysterious for normal people, i guess...

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only .5% Fee[/b]!!!  
FAST!!

its one of the cheapest and oldest pools around, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own. I can't afford not ot offer great services!  =)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I setup auto-payout on VALIDERRORPOOL and downloaded the client/wallet. It paid out (so it says) almost 250,000 coins and they never came to my wallet. I've had auto-payments since then and manual payments come through fine but I still have not received my 250,000 original coins. Sent them an email and no reply yet Sad

Is the admin of this pool on here?
Activity: 44
It's that time again:

noble.pool-mining.com
0% Fee's
Stratum + Vardiff (with low starting diff, because we <3 CPU miners too!)
Fast payouts
Full block payout
Hosted on multiple servers in multiple locations

We've been hovering around 15% total hash for days now, would like to see this move up to a constant 20%, so come throw some hash at us Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
@ Rofo, Nice guys the coin itself gets more professional every day Cheesy good to see the latest progress.

Just a comment, the picture on the website has very sharp (new) letters COIN and old blurry letters NOBLE, would be an improvement if you ask me: http://www.noblemovement.com/wp-content/themes/vantage/slider/backgrounds/slide-0.jpg
Are you going to release the "eagle-symbol" too, so we can create our own logo's / banners or has this not been done on purpose (http://www.noblemovement.com/resources/)?

The ambassador page has been updated, great work on that one too however i miss a "title" and "expertise". For example when I have a question about adding Noble to my website, who should I contact? Or when I want to implement Noble in my new android app, who is the one to contact for that or am I missing the whole point about ambassador....?

Again keep up the good and noble work Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To the owner of CryptoTycoons I forgot my password for your pool, tried to reset it.. It says an email is sent, but in reality no email is sent and thus I cannot login. Could you please fix this?

Thanks

I unlocked your account. I'll look into the email problem as well.

Thanks!!
Problem is that I forgot my password, but I already made a new account, so I guess I'll use that from now on. Problem solved Tongue

Glad we resolved this =)
Gave you 0% fee for your troubles!

Thanks~ will donate some to compensate for that ; )
To the owner of CryptoTycoons I forgot my password for your pool, tried to reset it.. It says an email is sent, but in reality no email is sent and thus I cannot login. Could you please fix this?

Thanks

Thanks!!
Problem is that I forgot my password, but I already made a new account, so I guess I'll use that from now on. Problem solved Tongue

Glad we resolved this =)
Gave you 0% fee for your troubles!

Thanks

Thanks!!

Thanks

Thanks
Activity: 104
COMM:CUA9LQiSKXG8Ed79qNz6bZv4NbSCS6RUb7
2 requests for them now - currently using .PSD but will get a .XCF file cleaned up also so bear with us. Smiley

I can try to make it into a vector art file if you would like?
Jump to: