Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 537. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I love how detailed the article on TheWaterProject is!

Great idea guys, donations are coming Cheesy

(By the way if you need someone to translate things into german, I'd be happy to help.)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
9Wf4tcihLL7XyL1wdyR7sWjKnxEqWF1cqP

thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Nice Smiley I wish I could help, but coding and such is not something I can do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Diff 10 is just around the corner?

The Water Project announcement falls on ~23500 block i guess.

Where does this chart come from? It's very nice,  we have to make it accessible to the communty in real time! Smiley

@Tweek >> Having both USD and BTC would be great! Smiley

If no one else jumps on this (hope someone does) I'll try and figure something out this weekend =)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Where does this chart come from? It's very nice,  we have to make it accessible to the communty in real time! Smiley

@Tweek >> Having both USD and BTC would be great! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Ok that was fast! The DNS changing already resolved so here is the URL for the ugly version: http://noble.cointweak.com/calculator.php
If anyone can pretty this up please contact me!

Liking this Tweek Smiley We've needed one for a while (though it gives away our little profitability secret) - were you planning on getting a design and hosting it yourself? Otherwise we'd love to incorporate it on our own site with full credit back to you!
I am not sure what I want to do with it, I just liked making it for now and I needed it myself as well. I did register the domain especially for this, so for now I'll keep it hosted on there.
If you would allow me, I could set it up with the same styling you used on your website. Copying is easy, making something new isn't Cheesy

Not a problem at all Smiley Take what you need from our site. We do love our front-page banner too (hint hint wink wink). Of course if you're hosting it yourself, we would be happy just to include a page for the calculator with a short intro and direct link to your site so that people can get the info. they need. Cheers!
Great, I will be continuïng the development next weeks adding cookies that save your own hashrate etc and the design.

Hey guys, since I couldn't find one on the main page I decided to make my own calculator. But I was wondering if anyone could help me out on a nice webtemplate since I am a terrible designer. Cheesy
This is the data that it currently shows and you can build the template around:

Exchange rate in BTC would be easier to use i think
Would it really matter? It is automatically calculated anyways. I can implement it since I already pull the exchange rate to BTC anyways but just wondering.

Growing fast Smiley
Activity: 326

Activity: 294
Congrats, noble is now one of if not the most profitable coin atm! Always good news for noble!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'm also glad to see the price stay strong after that generous fellow pumped over 1.1million coins yesterday and got the price up to .000001  Grin
Hey guys, since I couldn't find one on the main page I decided to make my own calculator. But I was wondering if anyone could help me out on a nice webtemplate since I am a terrible designer. Cheesy

+ you forgot block time.
If people want that I can add it, I myself never look at it tbh. But thanks for the tip Wink

You need block time to calculate return. Return (coins/hour or minute) = Block size*Block time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Wow hashrate doubled since just yesterday!
Activity: 84

Nice!
Activity: 98

Exchange rate in BTC would be easier to use i think
legendary
Activity: 1232
Ok that was fast! The DNS changing already resolved so here is the URL for the ugly version: http://noble.cointweak.com/calculator.php

Liking this Tweek Smiley We've needed one for a while (though it gives away our little profitability secret) - were you planning on getting a design and hosting it yourself? Otherwise we'd love to incorporate it on our own site with full credit back to you!
I am not sure what I want to do with it, I just liked making it for now and I needed it myself as well. I did register the domain especially for this, so for now I'll keep it hosted on there.
If you would allow me, I could set it up with the same styling you used on your website. Copying is easy, making something new isn't Cheesy

Not a problem at all Smiley Take what you need from our site. We do love our front-page banner too (hint hint wink wink). Of course if you're hosting it yourself, we would be happy just to include a page for the calculator with a short intro and direct link to your site so that people can get the info. they need. Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 1232

+ you forgot block time.
If people want that I can add it, I myself never look at it tbh. But thanks for the tip Wink

+ you forgot block time.
Jump to: