Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 538. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Hey guys, since I couldn't find one on the main page I decided to make my own calculator. But I was wondering if anyone could help me out on a nice webtemplate since I am a terrible designer. Cheesy
This is the data that it currently shows and you can build the template around:
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Currently at ~50 MH/s; need more! =D

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only .5% Fee[/b]!!!  
FAST!!

its one of the cheapest and oldest pools around, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own. I can't afford not ot offer great services!  =)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Really good job on the water project! I think you picked a nice project for the first charitable act of NOBLE and it seems it is attracting a lot of new people to NOBLE!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Everything seems clear on our end, just did some transfers then.

Thanks for your answer. The transaction just went through.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Donation #1 of 200,000 NOBLE (0.165BTC) - $131.20 – To be confirmed on The Water Projects end.

http://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/
legendary
Everything seems clear on our end, just did some transfers then.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Is there anything weird going on with the network? I sent 5600 NOBL to Coinmarket one hour ago and the transaction is stuck at 0 confirmations.
Activity: 294
I've been working on getting some Noblecoin stickers made.

Here are a couple test prints. The final stickers will probably be round but I was just testing settings. Would anyone be interested in these at all?

Looks nice, just a thought though, how about making some with just the logo watermarked on the background and a 2D barcode with a link to the website, nothing more... stick a few up round town, play on peoples curiosity... I would do it myself but my Photoshop skills are non-existent Tongue
Activity: 336
planning on donating in the near future! this coin is going to explode if we continue on this path
Activity: 87
Really glad to see the first choice is The Water Project. In college, we actually did a lot of work with non-profits who were focusing on helping create wells in various parts of Africa. Sometimes those of us in developed countries take the fact we have such easy access to water for granted.
I've been working on getting some Noblecoin stickers made.

Here are a couple test prints. The final stickers will probably be round but I was just testing settings. Would anyone be interested in these at all?

That was fast!

I will definitely order a bunch of them, and i like them rectangular as they are.
Dimensions? Price of 10, 50, 100?

It would be a nice, trendy add to my oldish black T40.
And to my black Wii, T400, Kindle, PSP, all black.

Where in France?  I will be travelling across France in mid-Feb with my wife, daughter and dog.

So, maybe i can collect them personally, and you don't worry about shipment Wink

Oh that would be great.
I'm in Saint-Etienne, near Lyon.

Tell me if we can meet somewhere in the area.
Besides Lyon is a great city to visit so we can meet there if you plan to go and check it out.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
are you still doing those other giveaways? i posted my address awhile ago but didnt get anything  :/

Playing catch up at the moment while making sure we're not double paying the bots or dumpers. Tongue Shoot me your address.
PM'd you it Smiley Thanks!
legendary
are you still doing those other giveaways? i posted my address awhile ago but didnt get anything  :/

Playing catch up at the moment while making sure we're not double paying the bots or dumpers. Tongue Shoot me your address.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
legendary
Sounds great whylie! The more people we get involved in the community the better.
Activity: 245
Added NobleCoin & The Water Project here.. Please comment/vote! Smiley
I'll be sending an email to the 150 people in my company tomorrow and I bet we'll get some donations from them. Also, just shared on my facebook page.
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
hmm some1 came in an bought nobl from 77 all the way upto 116...

Because in some ways we are experimenting with a new system we both felt it was best for NOBLE to either act as an 'intermediary' or promote direct BTC donations (at least only in this first stage). Mr. Chasse is well aware of the address and will confirm for us the amounts have been received! Hope this clears it up.

Sent 34895.99816637NOBL to The water project!!!

I am a big supporter of bringing fresh water to the places that need it, actually did a few research papers about it in my college days.  People think that corruption, politics, wars, etc are the biggest hindrance to the growth of an economy. The reality is the amount of co-moralities associated with lack of potable water is the biggest factor of dragging economies down.

Thanks very much luckycoin! And we agree - water is fundamental to who we are and if we can improve its security, quality and availability then we're already off to a good start in addressing everything else.

This is fantastic news guys, 50k heading "your" way!
Hope they can make a difference somewhere. Smiley
Jump to: