Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 547. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yeah, diff is still low since everyone with more then 1Mh/s seems to go after dogecoin, so get in and make yourself some coins while you got the chance.
TN5
Activity: 119
Cryptsy is not even working for me because of doge xD

It's utter shit right atm.

It's almost always utter shit...
  Really annoys the hell out of me Cryptsy make so much coin and yet cannot provide a server to handle the load either that or who ever built the system built really badly.

Yeah.. A month ago it was a full disaster, the deposits wasn't working and the coins took up to 24 hours to get there. I've made like 50 support tickets because of the deposit issues. I think now they got a bit settled down. It was so frustrating and trading was basically impossible if you didn't have coins there already. And even if you had coins there they still disappeared when cancelling sell orders.
Activity: 112
1mhps=70k~~
1.9 atm

Started mining this again after I quit like 10 days ago  Undecided
Activity: 98
What is the diff on this coin ? how many coins on 1MHS
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What determins whether a coin gets on Cryptsy or not?

Big Vern Smiley

No idea tbh, votes on their site + hashrate + the secret of life?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
What determins whether a coin gets on Cryptsy or not?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Really annoys the hell out of me Cryptsy make so much coin and yet cannot provide a server to handle the load either that or who ever built the system built really badly.
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

So is the Valid-Error pool legit? It's my back up pool from YourMine and since YourMine is down, my rigs are pointed to Valid Error. The problem is that I can't login to that site and my auto-payment is 100k. That's a bit too much to be wasted if my miners are mining for the pool owner. I can't even send the contact email so I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Yes sir, valid-error is as legit as legit can be. You can be assured that your coins are safe.

Btw, have you tried to log in using the new adress? http://noble.validerrorpool.com/

Thanks for the reply, that address worked and I was able to login and I see that my coins are counted in and safe.

Sure, no problem. Just glad i could help you out. Smiley
Normal Service has resumed   Grin

Nice. The layout of the pools website is very good. Less messy than average.

Again Thank you so much we appreciate all your feedback.
Activity: 224

Nice. The layout of the pools website is very good. Less messy than average.

Thanks dude, your pool is awesome. I began donating.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are just getting started, have so much in the pipeline.
TN5
So is the Valid-Error pool legit? It's my back up pool from YourMine and since YourMine is down, my rigs are pointed to Valid Error. The problem is that I can't login to that site and my auto-payment is 100k. That's a bit too much to be wasted if my miners are mining for the pool owner. I can't even send the contact email so I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Yes sir, valid-error is as legit as legit can be. You can be assured that your coins are safe.

Btw, have you tried to log in using the new adress? http://noble.validerrorpool.com/

Thanks for the reply, that address worked and I was able to login and I see that my coins are counted in and safe.
TN5

Thanks dude, your pool is awesome. I began donating.
Activity: 224

Activity: 98

Don't panic we put in some upgrades that needed a server reboot, we are working as fast as we can to resolve the problem, rest assured your coins are 100% safe and sound.
Activity: 295
I don't understand why this coin is not being mined by more people?
Its crazy profitable at the moment compared to most others, even at these prices.

Everyone's focusing on doge and the others on cryptsy being pumped right now.
Jump to: