Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 549. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hi,

We really need a mobile wallet. This will help NOBL to become more popular and noble  Wink
Many people have switched to other currencies i.e. FOX, we really need to do something. I am spreading the word about NOBLE as much as I can in my environment (~150 people) by distributing free nobles to newbies in my company. Having a mobile wallet will help a lot!

Any donations welcome 9ki5wfmycaVf1DsUHvMUot5bdsEXsoVstF
Any questions PM me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This has been said earlier but, are you going to introduce a decreasment block reward after x amount of blocks for higher value?
And you should consider lowering giveaway rewards;
I see noble amouts of 10-5000 being dumped xD, and also its better for the value
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I hope everything ends well with icecube. So far he seemed like a nice guy.

It is good to see the safetey measures taken by the pools. Logging in with email is a very good idea! just a bit annoying Wink

I hope so too..

Right now it looks like things are tipping in my favor
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I hope everything ends well with icecube. So far he seemed like a nice guy.

It is good to see the safetey measures taken by the pools. Logging in with email is a very good idea! just a bit annoying Wink
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Kudos to you Rofo and the team.

Truly Noble of you to step up and help with others problems and annouce the release of personal details!!! Wow....!!

Im still supporting and mining/donating.. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

It does seem that they work on it/add changes often and bring it down for a short amount of time. It usually isn't down for longer than 10 minutes or so though.

Yep, I've noticed the same thing so I'm not overly worried about it. It's also still in beta, and there are warnings all over the main site about possible downtime etc.

Definitely starting to get some decent volume there though which is great Smiley

Oh I am all happy, I took 90% of my coin I've made and put it in my wallet anyway so all is well. but as it is a brand new exchange people are wise to proceed with caution <-- that is by no means a statement that they are in any way have bad intentions, just  a common sense for crypto ...
+1 proceed with caution with anything new BUT I will say even though I had a couple of issues early on (very early on) they were very fast to reply and remedy them and were friendly and willing to help so even if you do find a bug they are far more responsive then any of the other exchanges I have been on. I like what I've seen of this exchange so far and look forward to seeing how it evolves.

Keep up the good work CoinMarket.io team!

agreed I think we shared the same problem, with the deposits on the first day and yes they rushed help and fixed it all up asap .... cannot complain there!
Activity: 274
it seems so nice

9UGsaSH2jLu2T7r1QGGUHd31xm55C6Gmrq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

It does seem that they work on it/add changes often and bring it down for a short amount of time. It usually isn't down for longer than 10 minutes or so though.

Yep, I've noticed the same thing so I'm not overly worried about it. It's also still in beta, and there are warnings all over the main site about possible downtime etc.

Definitely starting to get some decent volume there though which is great Smiley

Oh I am all happy, I took 90% of my coin I've made and put it in my wallet anyway so all is well. but as it is a brand new exchange people are wise to proceed with caution <-- that is by no means a statement that they are in any way have bad intentions, just  a common sense for crypto ...
+1 proceed with caution with anything new BUT I will say even though I had a couple of issues early on (very early on) they were very fast to reply and remedy them and were friendly and willing to help so even if you do find a bug they are far more responsive then any of the other exchanges I have been on. I like what I've seen of this exchange so far and look forward to seeing how it evolves.

Keep up the good work CoinMarket.io team!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
9j1urXbuBvCuCuUpRVUWMFAAHzYGwsrBCB
Activity: 139
Yeah I was @ VE one of the first miners there but jumped to CTycoons when the hashrate was to lopsided.  After which I moved over to Zapto with my shiny new rig and then they "Crashed" Rofo was more than a nice guy and reimbursed me fairly.

Fast forward and I moved over to Zapto since he was doing bad with low hash and he was an earlier adopter.... then "hacked" again.  My fail over was CTycoons and then their pool went down Sad so back to VE for now with CTycoon as the fail over pool.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My support and sympathies for your losses, and I again thank you for personally compensating investors and miners out of your own funds when the fiasco happened.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.
Activity: 56
9ZKR4jnNYzipvxsHmt83kSASsPTqwfxpYU
I am following you in the twitter my twitter id is dell_tina
thx
Activity: 56
9qm6zGBw3Y1PGAd5zhSDMybAUV2sTPsPMf
I support you and have said good in facebook my id is [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1232
Hi everyone,

Regarding Zapto and IceCube: We came into this hoping for the best and trusting those that come on board until given a reason to otherwise. After the first problem with the pool I was happy to take him for his word and cover any losses (for our miners and community members moreso than for IceCube himself). The second problem obviously changed that so we welcomed him no longer offering a pool and removed him from the list. We were still comfortable to take him for his word, as he seemed like a decent guy (edited) and had already jumped on board to set up explorer service hosting, a reddit and IRC tipbot, etc. without being asked. Obviously we knew at one point we were going to get burnt by trusting anonymous peeps over the internet but we wanted to keep it positive initially. The majority so far have been great.

I have edited this somewhat for now as we still need a stronger case to prove for or against. IceCube is aggressively defending himself and is sticking around in an attempt to make his case - which at least says something.
Covering both sides at the moment to get it sorted.
At this point I would just like to point out that the address accused of belonging to IceCube actually belongs to one of our active day-traders who I have spoken with and is a very reasonable guy.

Hearnomore from Validation Error has again been invaluable in providing a list or database details of the miners and remaining coins. Anyone who hasn't gotten in touch with us already can be compensated (again). More interested right now in covering the community, resolving this properly and keeping everyone happy.

Because of this whole mess in terms of anonymity, money/coins and the current environment of the alt-coin scene I'll be publishing personal details (so you at least have a name, face and personal background to hold accountable) on our site underneath the rest of the ambassadors once it gets ironed out over the next 12 hours. A more formal release of the development team will be released progressively as their projects kick into high-gear.

On the positive side, expect a release over the coming days of the first wave of charities and merchants who have replied positively to our movement so far. Thanks for sticking with us.

Regards, Rofo Smiley
http://noble.idcray.com:88/ needs more Hash ... payouts are awesome but the hash power is just not there atm
CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

Oh I am all happy, I took 90% of my coin I've made and put it in my wallet anyway so all is well. but as it is a brand new exchange people are wise to proceed with caution <-- that is by no means a statement that they are in any way have bad intentions, just  a common sense for crypto ...
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
CoinMarket.io is this down for anyone else ? or do I have  local issue I need to work out ?

legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

The site appears to be down for everyone.
Jump to: