Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 548. (Read 1053097 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I don't understand why this coin is not being mined by more people?
Its crazy profitable at the moment compared to most others, even at these prices.

shhhh!!!!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I don't understand why this coin is not being mined by more people?
Its crazy profitable at the moment compared to most others, even at these prices.
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
So is the Valid-Error pool legit? It's my back up pool from YourMine and since YourMine is down, my rigs are pointed to Valid Error. The problem is that I can't login to that site and my auto-payment is 100k. That's a bit too much to be wasted if my miners are mining for the pool owner. I can't even send the contact email so I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
hi everyone Smiley so I am also mining this one and going to support the coin on cryptsy (after I get few more days to mine Wink

thats not very noble of you... Smiley

but i get what you mean.. we all try so hard to get listed on an exchange and when the day looms closer we all wish we had just a wee bit more time to mine just a wee bit more coins...

Its a fine balance between having more coins of lower value, or fewer coins of higher value Wink Problem is humans tend more to having "more" (and in the long run this "more" can also reach that higher value)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Please be aware your mine pool will down for just a few minutes for updates.
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
hi everyone Smiley so I am also mining this one and going to support the coin on cryptsy (after I get few more days to mine Wink

thats not very noble of you... Smiley

but i get what you mean.. we all try so hard to get listed on an exchange and when the day looms closer we all wish we had just a wee bit more time to mine just a wee bit more coins...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think the problem is that the difficulty isn't rising. 50 satoshi is actually a decent price for the current difficulty. I could still mine around 70,000 Noble a day at the moment, which would be around 0.035 BTC/day. I don't think we will see the price rise anywhere soon unless acquiring Noble gets harder in the first place.

Pretty much this. We need difficulty to rise to ~10 before we start seeing 100 satoshi.
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
hmm i actually posted the calculations a while back and it looks like i came close... cant tell for sure at the moment.. as prices have gone crazy.. with doge and lot and basically dragging quite a few coins up with them...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I think the problem is that the difficulty isn't rising. 50 satoshi is actually a decent price for the current difficulty. I could still mine around 70,000 Noble a day at the moment, which would be around 0.035 BTC/day. I don't think we will see the price rise anywhere soon unless acquiring Noble gets harder in the first place.
Agreed, I can still make $20 a day with a single 7950.

That's what I have been saying since the start. People valueing their coin at 100 satoshi when you mine 100k a day with 1 mhash is insane Wink It's more stable now, which is good.
Agreed, I can still make $20 a day with a single 7950.
CryptoTycoons.com update: the pool should be back up and running no later than 4PM today. Around 30 pools were affected and are being moved over to new hardware which us taking forever. I apologize for the delays. No coins have been lost. Many of you who previously joined during a 0% fee promotion may initially lose the 0%; these settings may not have been backed up. I will however have a large promotion running offering all who join before we hit ~25% of current net hash to get 0% fees so there's plenty of time to rejoin at 0 fees!=)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I'm thinking we have to be on Cryptsy etc. before we get noticed for that kind of action.

If you build it, they will come.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I'm thinking we have to be on Cryptsy etc. before we get noticed for that kind of action.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am hoping they will try to pump this coin the same way as they are doing EAC, Moon, all influenced by doge.

0.0001 btc per noble here we come Smiley

Edit: More realistic is 0.00004000 but we can dream 0.0001
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This has been said earlier but, are you going to introduce a decreasment block reward after x amount of blocks for higher value?
And you should consider lowering giveaway rewards;
I see noble amouts of 10-5000 being dumped xD, and also its better for the value

Hi CR7 I will find our post on the future and plans - including our 'position' on whether to introduce a decrease in block value (we're also interested to see what happens to BTC when it drops as there are two polarizing sides arguing for and against either way).
...snip...
Just though Id share a couple of my opinions on block halving etc.
IMO it is a good idea as it helps ease the impact of lowered returns and gives the market value some time to slowly adjust upward as the generated coins decline, from my perspective as a miner this is more appealing then having a hard cut-off... in saying that by that stage scrypt will be dominated by ASICs and I may or may not be mining at that point.
I think if at all possible having graduated transfer fees lining up with the block halving would be a good idea too, ATM I believe you have no enforced fees? and this is what helps keep miners mining in the long term, I would suggest bringing in block halving and at each point add a level of transfer fees to further elevate the reduced block rewards, for instance have 0.000001NOBL at the first halving, 0.0001NOBL at the second and so on (all arbitrary numbers there, you guys would have to figure out what actually makes sense) this would help ease the transition between change in miner return method. It also helps reduce initial costs to the early (smaller) community, moving to a more sustainable model as the community grows. IDK if this has been done before but its what I feel make sense from my point of view.

Still loving the coin, your on a good path to success IMO Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
This has been said earlier but, are you going to introduce a decreasment block reward after x amount of blocks for higher value?
And you should consider lowering giveaway rewards;
I see noble amouts of 10-5000 being dumped xD, and also its better for the value

Hi CR7 I will find our post on the future and plans - including our 'position' on whether to introduce a decrease in block value (we're also interested to see what happens to BTC when it drops as there are two polarizing sides arguing for and against either way).

In terms of the giveaway we have the 1 giveaway thread of 3000 (5000 if they actually engage with us there, via PM or this thread). We are now paying closer attention to who we're handing out to also as many are bots or double-posters - attempting to only pay out to new users who haven't received that particular giveaway or any giveaway at all (we have an Excel spreadsheet with every address, user and amount sent so we just double-check that). It's a fine balance between attracting new users who will hold, bots/dumpers and those who have already gamed the system enough to get plenty of giveaways. The smaller guys on the boat for the freebies will most probably have dumped by now, so it should begin to tighten up.

I hope this addresses your questions (the first being once I find and re-post the decrement discussion).

Regards.
Jump to: