Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 566. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Whats wrong with the recaptcha? It is a safe addition to protect your accounts and coins on the pool so that the server doesn't get brute force to guess your account passwords.

THIS is why I use your pools!
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Whats wrong with the recaptcha? It is a safe addition to protect your accounts and coins on the pool so that the server doesn't get brute force to guess your account passwords.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
+1 I cant login on my iPhone now Sad
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
Valid-error captcha is killer. :run
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only 1% fee Now .5% Fee!!!  
Never down
FAST!!

Free escrow service to all active miners! Lets get our trade volume up so we can hit an exchange!

Now Optimized for Noble Coin! Finding blocks over 5 times faster!!!

And also, I'd just like to thank the current miners! The fees are so low because the donations are so high!!!! You guys are great!!

Come join CryptoTycoons!

its one of the cheapest pools around, its never been down, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own =)

Why does my Cgminer output slow to a crawl after mining for a little bit?
Activity: 252
I still feel the basic coin design needs some more shadows. It looks a bit flat.

Im currently working with a guy Ive done work with in the past to do a 3d rendering. Ill post it once I get it back from him for feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I still feel the basic coin design needs some more shadows. It looks a bit flat.
Activity: 162
I honestly don't think a coin is required at all there, but for times where a coin would be meaningful, we have one that looks great already. I don't understand why everyone want's to change it Tongue
I kind of agree, right now it's not that much required when we have these but we are not the ones deciding what the market (websites/traders/exchanges) want to use. I can understand that they request that every crypto has their own "coinsymbol" as otherwise everbody would create their own wild logo. When a website accepts 7 crypto's this should be made visible on a simple, standarized and clean way. 

This is the next chance in my view, to create an "overall"  company that lobbies for crypto's. This could be something "The movement" could pick up, to get a standarized adapter which allows any website to simply start using coins. I know that for bitcoin something already exists but my point is that this should be done for several coins not just for 1. Giving the website the possibility to simply "enrich" the coins they accept when they feel the time is needed. I'm sure a webshop does not want to do business with 5 to 10 different coins, single piont of contact is needed for that in my view....
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Taking into account latest round of feedback (as well as the realisation and understanding that the smaller we went for incoming merchants - the more options and cleaner look we had to give because our current stuff when shrunk looked atrocious). The coin at these sizes basically becomes has to be a simple circle as you say. We will come up with something soon regarding the coin and circle/noble graphics. However, in the meantime we're looking for some feedback and ideas regarding:

http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/noblecoin-accepted.png

Special thanks to a3tje for jumping on us to get this sorted so far. Smiley

edit: We'll also get some feedback on a3tje's stuff!

Those are exactly what I want. It's very proffessional looking. Simple and elegant, yet very easy to distinguish. Anyone involved in the community wouldn't have to think twice about what that is. Nice job. I honestly don't think a coin is required at all there, but for times where a coin would be meaningful, we have one that looks great already. I don't understand why everyone want's to change it Tongue
Taking into account latest round of feedback (as well as the realisation and understanding that the smaller we went for incoming merchants - the more options and cleaner look we had to give because our current stuff when shrunk looked atrocious). The coin at these sizes basically becomes has to be a simple circle as you say. We will come up with something soon regarding the coin and circle/noble graphics. However, in the meantime we're looking for some feedback and ideas regarding:

Cheesy yessss a clean design, nice look and feel, something destinctive and great for usage online / posters / banners (you name it). Again credits to the development team for looking seriously into this Smiley

btw my input is not as good but just as inspiration Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

We asked him to for now (use the current one) as we completely noticed the sizing did not work with the coin design. We're doing a package now to hopefully meet every pointer you made as we definitely need a standardised package (this is still full of options to go with the style of the site).
Had some time in my break and make this logo (using online photoshop)

Last night I came up with this:
http://postimg.org/image/3s0rorrr3/

Also another one with the eagle and some tekst:
http://postimg.org/image/xn2w5jhvj/

I'm not really satified with it but still, better than nothing Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

50,000 Noble Total Paid Out!

Second lot of 25 Confirmed Blocks have been paid, thank you all for your support!

50,000 Still up for grabs join Your Mine!

* Please make sure you have setup your payout address for us to process the bonus! (2 Pending Payments!)

We will not be posting any usernames for security reasons but please feel free to comment or PM me with any problems/feedback.

Still 0% fees for the next 13 days!!

* 1000 Noble Bonus for each block found by members up to 100 blocks
* All bonuses are paid manually and will be done as quickly as possible

Sign-up Here and Start Mining!
legendary
Hi candidakefyr, really appreciate you setting this up for us - however we're concerned about two of the reserve addresses and our 'current' address which is sitting at 48m and 1060 transactions but shows a balance of 30 only on your explorer? Is there something simple we are missing or has the db not fully caught up yet? We are currently checking off some of the block transactions and comparing them with the reserve wallets also which don't show the correct amount. I am 100% certain the wallets are correct on our site - have synced and have the correct amount on the network with our .dat.

Obviously making sure our amounts look and stay correct is of key importance with NOBLE, so we would like any feedback or help on how we can fix this? We will be very happy to donate (and I will send some already now also) once we're sure it's all working or we understand a little better how we can show that everything matches.

We're currently noting what matches here: http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/ - and working on making sure they all end up green - if we have to move amounts to a new address, wait, or address particular issues, whatever.

Thanks again and Regards! Smiley

edit: Candidakefyr rebuilt the database and got back to me pretty quick - sorted stuff out. Transferring 3 wallets to a new address, as this seems to fix the issue (has worked on one so far). Smiley Will have addresses linked from the public ledger to make them easy to check up on.
Activity: 910
http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only 1% fee Now .5% Fee!!!  
Never down
FAST!!

Free escrow service to all active miners! Lets get our trade volume up so we can hit an exchange!

Now Optimized for Noble Coin! Finding blocks over 5 times faster!!!

And also, I'd just like to thank the current miners! The fees are so low because the donations are so high!!!! You guys are great!!

Come join CryptoTycoons!

its one of the cheapest pools around, its never been down, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own =)

Activity: 193
NobleCoin BlockChain is on CryptExplorer now:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/NobleCoin

Any donations appreciated!
NOBLE: 9d5zRYui76CdbWXiKyYvZkZFaM5ryV4x9k
legendary
We asked him to for now (use the current one) as we completely noticed the sizing did not work with the coin design. We're doing a package now to hopefully meet every pointer you made as we definitely need a standardised package (this is still full of options to go with the style of the site).
I added NobleCoin as payment on my (french) online store.
Warning! There are no automatic payment module. Contact the shop before validating shopping cart
http://www.glivet.com
It's good to be on a site however seems the site is very limited and "already" 8 months old but still only 2 articles....

Anyway the site again shows that Noblecoin in my view lacks the following points, which are also important to get into a trading site:
Regarding Noblecoin Accepted here logo:
 - It misses a border around it, it should have one to see where you can click and looks cleaner;
 - The logo of the coin is now missing, don't know why the siteowner didnt use it.
 - In my view we should offer several options: 3d and clean and simple logo's / banners; if a site wants to support Noblecoin then we should provide them the a choice;
Use link to see what I mean: http://postimg.org/image/fiiui63a3/

Regarding the "Payment" buttons:
 - The logo with the coin in my opinion looks cheap and not professional enough anymore, if we want to be taken serious this something to change;
 - The name Noble isn't largly visible on the coin itself, the eagle is visible but is this "our" real logo? If yes then we should standarize that and put it out into the world (websites, blogs, etc);
http://postimg.org/image/ehui5kxpj/

I understand that the focus is mainly on development and not on design however without a good design and standarization it will never reach its real potential. When the coin will and wants to become more mainstream, people have to be triggered and believe the community based upon their contact with the coin. They are not going to look further if they believe the website, logo, banners seem a bit "outdated". In my view now it shows that there is still a lot of work to do, so why would people want to get involved when there are X coins out there that to have this.... 
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Note nonetheless that I'm not as crazy as I look.
I removed a large number of items in my shop when I decide to accept crypto-currencies. This is a test.

As designers NobleCoin project distribute units to take off their currency, I distribute my products in order that people come to my shop.

However, to prevent hundreds or thousands of people ask me a free product and ruin me, I demand NobleCoin in exchange.

(Sorry for my bad english... I'm french. Good to deceive our women but bad for learning a foreign language   Grin )
Jump to: