Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 568. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What happens, when all the coins mined? What gonna keep the network running?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
9hUvjQ6iTnj5TVpxoyeSGRuk9PBQAxjBjV
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
i have been going over the other threads, and it would seem that it would probably be safer for the currency if we were to get onto the BTCe exchange, rather than cryptsy. most seem to look at cryptsy as a dumping ground ( pump and dump) whereas BTCe is seen as a more legitimate exchange.

don't know what our chances are of getting onto BTCe, but after looking around, we might want to check on the viability of getting onto BTCe.

damnation, you seem to have a knack for market analysis, what do you think?

I agree. Recently it seems like new coins to to cryptsy to die, innovation or not  Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i have been going over the other threads, and it would seem that it would probably be safer for the currency if we were to get onto the BTCe exchange, rather than cryptsy. most seem to look at cryptsy as a dumping ground ( pump and dump) whereas BTCe is seen as a more legitimate exchange.

don't know what our chances are of getting onto BTCe, but after looking around, we might want to check on the viability of getting onto BTCe.

damnation, you seem to have a knack for market analysis, what do you think?
Activity: 252
Noble, its...no bull.

Krodmandoon the winniner. Congrats! Ill be sending you your 10k within the hour!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only 1% fee Now .5% Fee!!!  
Never down
FAST!!

Free escrow service to all active miners! Lets get our trade volume up so we can hit an exchange!

Now Optimized for Noble Coin! Finding blocks over 5 times faster!!!

And also, I'd just like to thank the current miners! The fees are so low because the donations are so high!!!! You guys are great!!

Come join CryptoTycoons!

its one of the cheapest pools around, its never been down, and the owner (ME) is almost always available!
To vouch for my reputation, go to cryptotycoons.com and check out all the other pools and websites I currently own =)

Activity: 238
rofo.... you have got to be kidding..... another ddos..... how many does this make?

i understand it's not against us, specifically this time ( i hope
but how many time are we going to run into this? it's like everywhere we turn there is a ddos..... just aggravating
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1218
First 25 Confirmed Blocks have been paid

Confirming, I guess I already got 2 of them with my single 7950.

Nice 2k bonus.

Please don't come to this pool as this will lower my proportional hash share Wink

Come to NoblePool instead!

http://noblepool.zapto.org

0% fees for the next 2 days
legendary
Bounty for android wallet?

Definitely, we've got the same guy on-board that's doing the Android for everyone else (I believe he still needs to finish v1 for EAC though) but if we can get secondary talks going to provide more than one we'd love to chat with anyone.
Activity: 93
Bounty for android wallet?
Activity: 84

Nice 2k bonus.

Please don't come to this pool as this will lower my proportional hash share Wink

Confirmed too.
3K BONUS.
Appreciate the idea and the effort!
Activity: 326

Nice 2k bonus.

Posted in wrong thread, sorry. PLEASE SEE BOUNTY BELOW

Offering 5k bounty for best "Noble" catch phrase for my signature block. On your marks, get set, go!

Offering 5k bounty for best "Noble" catch phrase for my signature block. On your marks, get set, go!

2.5 hours left, get the memes/phrases in while you can!

In a joint effort with WhyS on the IRC channel, we found that one really catchy :

When I *, I * NOBLE

Examples:
When I sleep, I sleep NOBLE
When I drive, I drive NOBLE
When I think, I think NOBLE
etc.
For the new guys please get out and show some support for the coin. http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ut56y/add_please_noblecoin_nobl/ . Thanks all!
legendary
Looks like our site is currently having issues - sorry for the hassle, trying to figure out what's causing it. We did have heavy traffic beforehand, so following up.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Hi IceCube,

If you read this, can you please unlock my account on your pool?

Not really sure what happened, I got page could not be displayed, then it was locked!

Hey, its unlocked now,

Please update your email, it tried to send you an automated email about unlocking your account, but your email wasn't valid

Thank you.

Yeah, I got my email address wrong, its a . instead of a _
Activity: 294

25,000 Noble Paid Out!

First 25 Confirmed Blocks have been paid, thank you all for your support!

75,000 Still up for grabs join Your Mine!

* Please make sure you have setup your payout address for us to process the bonus!

We will not be posting any usernames for security reasons but please feel free to comment or PM me with any problems/feedback.

* 1000 Noble Bonus for each block found by members up to 100 blocks
* All bonuses are paid manually and will be done as quickly as possible

Sign-up Here and Start Mining!
Posted in wrong thread, sorry. PLEASE SEE BOUNTY BELOW

2.5 hours left, get the memes/phrases in while you can!
1. I think the Movement site is not very user friendly. In fact, it reminds me a blog.
We should emphasize the strong points. In short. In big letters, hitting the visitor's eyes in less than 0,3 secs Wink

I agree completely, that's something we started talking about on IRC a couple of days ago. We're definitely gonna look into it.

2. I think the Public Ledger is a very elegant idea, and it's not very common thing. It's our strong point. Why is it so hidden?
The Public Ledger link should be on the front page, (leading to the Ledger itself, and to the Movement explanation).

+1 nothing else to add.

Remove the Sophokles, please.
IMVHO we need to look into the future, not thousands years into the past, sorry, it's just me;)

I guess it has been done. Smiley

4. I think, regarding future Noble Coin development, that we should make lists of:
- key words (payment system, transparency, charity, cryptocurrency, safe fundraising, public money, etc etc) - for use as tags, but also for finding appropriate portals, websites, forums, groups which should be our target groups.
- marketing catchphrases, like "Frictionless fund-raising", "Transparent money flow", "Cryptographic security", "Reducing transactional costs", "Seamless payment system integration", "New, global way of thinking", "The future is in digital payments. The future is in Noble Movement" etc. etc.
- strong points of Noble Coin and Noble Movement. In short. Less words. More meaning. It really works. (just watch any ad on TV)
(maybe anyone can come up with something, or maybe a contest would be great?)

I think it's kind of the same idea as 3 and 1.
Find new ways of communicating efficiently to be more eye-catching.
Of course I agree. Smiley
Jump to: