Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 567. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I added NobleCoin as payment on my (french) online store.
Warning! There are no automatic payment module. Contact the shop before validating shopping cart
http://www.glivet.com

Do I need to state the obvious reason why he is the first to accept NobleCoin guys?
He's FRENCH that is it, french are the best. ¨Period. Told you!

All jokes aside, that's great news, thanks Rocou for believing in the project.
I'll have a look at what you have in store during the WE. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Warning! There are no automatic payment module. Contact the shop before validating shopping cart
what's the price of 1 NobleCoin?

There is no price. It is barter.
Customers make me an offer with NobleCoin. I agree or not.
It is clear that I lose money.
I consider my "sales" as advertising for my products.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what's the price of 1 NobleCoin?
Activity: 84

Now that's the kind of news I like to hear! Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
9jULKRiaYhmH5bHU7M7b4VULX9P3uJe8wq

I don't get it. Do these people expect something in exchange for this valuable information?

they are bot

Really, I prefer the term Possibly Automated, Otherwise Overly Optimistic.

With diff this low, you'd probably make more joining a Pool (*cough*), or a giveaway thread rather than begging.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

I don't get it. Do these people expect something in exchange for this valuable information?

they are bot
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
For all the people just leaving their addresses in the hope someone will send them some coin...

There are things like giveaways and competitions where you can get free coins. Not to mention we also have 3 faucets up and running so be sure to check those out. Have a look at the first page once in a whole, there's a lot of important information on there.
Activity: 9

I would believe that is the case. But I don't understand why they don't go mining instead. With the current diff, even I can get something out of it, I get at least 1000 NOBL/day on my laptop that is mining @ 29KH/s, possibly 40KH/s if I also turn on CPU mining. My suggestion to people wanting to kickstart their wallet is checking out the giveaway thread, 5000 NOBL guaranteed for users of twitter and facebook.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Activity: 32
9ZXuir5bkm77JX6SqBNPZ4Y74Tkt1257Rd
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 1218
Come join us over at NoblePool!

http://noblepool.zapto.org

0% fees for the next day
Activity: 42
9dZMzCESPbQBvG6GjFMWh4MzXDuCb354vQ
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Noble, its...no bull.

Krodmandoon the winniner. Congrats! Ill be sending you your 10k within the hour!

Awesome! Super thanks, I'm very far away from where my wallet is at the moment but I'll take your word for it. To be honest the reward is seeing your sig.
legendary
Activity: 1232
What happens, when all the coins mined? What gonna keep the network running?
That's a good question, but isn't it something all coins will have to deal with eventually? The way other coins "solve" it is basically moving the problem forward, but at some point, all coins will be mined. Are you suspecting that all coins will be mined to early and people will lose interest? Because right now, NOBL seems to have a pretty strong community already, and I don't think this will become a large issue. I'm really new to the crypto currency scene though, and I don't know a whole lot, but those are my 2 Nobles Wink

Our thoughts/discussion on it thus far Smiley :

<@Rofo> to be honest if we survive that long id expect a number of coordinated upgrades if necessary
hmmm
any reasoning behind that?
<@Rofo> mostly to keep it consistent - we didnt want to assume what to expect. it will take something like 5.5 years to reach max
<@Rofo> + we knew we could coordinate changes if necessary
<@Rofo> Were not experts on the particulars of halving though, are there any hard and fast rules to follow there besides (what I assume is?) an artificial decrease in supply?
To be completely honest I'm not sure. I really don't know the particulars of why a lot of coins use that.
I was just curious if this one was doing the same
<@Rofo> that's how we felt to be honest
<@Rofo> besides making it appear to become increasingly rare to increase price
Yeah
<@Rofo> but people see that coming so there is speculation regardless
<@Rofo> also we didn't feel we needed to reduce supply as what seems to be an increasing demand and awareness of crypto will more than make up for that
<@Rofo> are there any technical specifics to it though? perhaps maybe to gently reduce the amount mined so that it doesn't suddenly hit 0 at max capacity perhaps?
I would assume there is some reasoning behind it, Bitcoin did it and the dev team there gave birth to the whole crypto idea
<@Rofo> We honestly thought, at 5.5 years (the moment we'd hit cap) there will be 100 ways to upgrade/improve/change the current source and how crypto works to simply upgrade with current wallets to a new and improved system
they seemed to be really on top of things
Yeah thats a good point, 5.5 years in the crypto world is eons
lots will have changed
<@Rofo> exactly, even btc talk is increasing on hard-forking to increase supply I believe
<@Rofo> though its all just talk
<@Rofo> we did intend to have a page discussing exactly our thoughts there
Hmm.. that could help with acceptance but early adopters must hate that idea
<@Rofo> yeah true
dilute the supply and lower their %
<@Rofo> basically in 5.5 years (in a very best case scenario we take off) there would be a complete revamp of crypto code, how it works and integration with the economy
<@Rofo> and current addresses and balances would evolve into a Noble+ for example
<@Rofo> was how we felt about it
that makes sense
Activity: 56
9qKfCuHJrmECRp15DYnjiKC1V1c5W1fyRB
Activity: 112
All the TXfee creates new blocks which will be mined in the future Smiley So transactions->blocks->mining->transactions->blocks
Activity: 9
What happens, when all the coins mined? What gonna keep the network running?
That's a good question, but isn't it something all coins will have to deal with eventually? The way other coins "solve" it is basically moving the problem forward, but at some point, all coins will be mined. Are you suspecting that all coins will be mined to early and people will lose interest? Because right now, NOBL seems to have a pretty strong community already, and I don't think this will become a large issue. I'm really new to the crypto currency scene though, and I don't know a whole lot, but those are my 2 Nobles Wink
Jump to: