Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 581. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

North American Pool
only 1% fee Now .5% Fee!!!  
Never down
FAST!!

Free escrow service to all active miners! Lets get our trade volume up so we can hit an exchange!

Now Optimized for Noble Coin! Finding blocks over 5 times faster!!!

averaging 2 blocks an hour with just 2 MH/s!!

I see a lot more coins being mined since the optimization, so thnx for that!

This pool is still running great!!!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
reserved

I can see why you'd want a post on this page to be available for you in the future should you want to promote something. Smart thinking!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I just can't stop mining these while the difficulty is a nice low 1-2. Grin
Activity: 84
reserved

Like ok, we've been here for more than a week, amazing things happened, dev was nothing but amazing, such as the community and this guy comes and says : reserved.

Well done you lost all credibility for future discussions. ^^
legendary
Activity: 1232
I will move it back now if you guys feel it was a wrong move Smiley One sec.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Commented Smiley Lets start pushing this thing up the hill! Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Shit, there was a vote?

Yes sorry like Norrisk said, IRC's informal vote, like talking about it for a few minutes ^^
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Glad this coin is still humming along nicely Smiley
Activity: 13
Activity: 47
6 blocks found last hour at www.coinmine.pw with about 3 MHash ! We are lucky Roll Eyes

And it's created to be stable. No animation, no charts and tachometers...  Just mine and get paid. What simple. Smiley

Nice to see some pool, that is not just copy-paste from template. It works like a charm!
legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Shit, there was a vote?
Are you crazy guys?? I was wondering where is the thread for like, two days or so..

Nobody's on this page, everybody's waiting for new coins. This is nuts. Put it back up! Whales are not waiting for giveaways..

Actually guys I think you're right.
I voted for moving it here but I think you're right. I never get to see it in the list now.
The ANN subforum may be better.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Keep in mind, we are back up

noblepool.zapto.org

0% fees for the next 3 daus
legendary
It was in announcements and got moved here. Maybe it has more exposure in announcements due to less new threads being posted, moving it down slower.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey OP! Can you move this thread to Announcements? I mean, it should be there, more people will see it.
Nailed it Norrisk that's exactly that. That's why I don't have any rule about my switching strategy. ^^
legendary
If you would mine forever, it wouldn't matter. Hashrate is hashrate. What kills you on the short term at high difficulties is variance. If you don't find any block and you quite mining you have 0, while if you were pool mining you would have for example 0.75% of a block.
Jump to: