Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 582. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Any experienced miner here can give me a general idea on formula on when to quit Solo Mining?

for example: i mine with 400kh/s so i can pretty much solo upto 0.5-0.6 difficulty at which point i dont think i find blocks quickly enougha and switch to pool mining.

Could someone give me a general idea for 1mh/s and 2mh/s.. i believe i can figure it out from there.

That's quite hard to say actually.
I've never been quite sure about that either (1.2Mh/s rig).
I just, you know, do it when I think time has come. ^^

Ok I realize this answer wasn't very helpful so maybe someone else could enlighten us?

lol so in summary..

"the force is strong within you, my young padawan, let it guide you"

am pretty sure these is a mathematical explanation about profitability vs solo mining vs difficulty... thats what i love about mining it can always be used to get a reasonably close estimate for everything..
Activity: 84
Any experienced miner here can give me a general idea on formula on when to quit Solo Mining?

for example: i mine with 400kh/s so i can pretty much solo upto 0.5-0.6 difficulty at which point i dont think i find blocks quickly enougha and switch to pool mining.

Could someone give me a general idea for 1mh/s and 2mh/s.. i believe i can figure it out from there.

That's quite hard to say actually.
I've never been quite sure about that either (1.2Mh/s rig).
I just, you know, do it when I think time has come. ^^

Ok I realize this answer wasn't very helpful so maybe someone else could enlighten us?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I cannot login on the valid-error pool... anyone?

They moved to http://noble.validerrorpool.com/, which should be working OK.
Activity: 140
I cannot login on the valid-error pool... anyone?
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
C'mon guys,
Lets get some more hash back on NoblePool

noblepool.zapto.org
Exactly, I think it is the best time to join us on the mining. The net hasrate still allows anyone to mine NOBLEs with very nice payouts, but these days will come to an end.
Enjoy it scouse! Smiley
Activity: 238
Looks like a good coin with some potentially good ideas, I'm in with just under 2000kh, lets see where this one goes.

we are working on increasing our exposure at the moment. our launch was over shadowed by some of the other over hyped coins that have all but died. which is allowing us to hash out the problems that have plagued others. that has allowed us to plan ahead and become much more stable, even after a ddos attack. i would pay attention over the next week. the dev team is talking about random block rewards at the moment on irc. and since we have been floating under the radar, it has allowed people to mine without having to compete with the whales, for the time being that is.

happy mining!!
Activity: 88
Looks like a good coin with some potentially good ideas, I'm in with just under 2000kh, lets see where this one goes.
Activity: 182
FOR NOBLE PROSPERITY

Sounds so damn good! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Don't know any whales unfortunately. The whales will come when the hash rate goes up Wink They will always be able to rack in the NOBLES.

OK, my JSON error was from my failover to the old zapto pool. Removed it and it's fine again.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Anyone have any whale friends that like the look of this coin? Smiley
Activity: 238
i'm giving her all she's got captain !!!! Grin
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1232
The following is an overview of our current plan for the Noble Movement (for those not actively watching the OP). Obviously something like this is not something we want to direct ourselves without complete and active engagement and input from our community. So I kindly ask everyone to get the ball rolling with feedbacks/improvements/comments or ideas over at our Movement forum: http://www.noblecoin.info/forums/forum/the-noble-movement/. There will need to be a lot of discussion/voting on this over the coming weeks.

To follow this up we will soon begin active engagement and 'hiring' of those who have shown keen interest in becoming 'Ambassadors' (a circle of promoters and supporters who want to more closely work with us). More info. soon (few days - there has been a lot of work with sorting out some pool issues/giveaways and some current discussions with other interested players on NOBLE tools, applications and 3rd-party marketplaces). Once we (should be soon) hit an exchange it's on to merchants and getting the network up and running - to begin an economy for the coin rather than keeping it simply an exchange speculative tool.

Thanks for sticking with us so far guys - I feel we'll be moving faster soon, just need to hit a critical mass. Regards!

Activity: 44
It's been a few pages since I promoted my pool, so here goes..

http://noble.pool-mining.com
0% Fee
0 Transaction charge
25 Noble block finders fee
50 Block Confirm, and auto withdraw as low as 1 Noble
IRC chat integrated into Dashboard (join the coin devs and most pool operators right from your browser)
We've also found over 230 blocks in the last 24 hours
Activity: 42
9pikFgT9eZwHZYsNfjCvcHD8QnTetXLjKe
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Almost exactly what I was planning to write one of these days! Great job!
Jump to: