Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 588. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I've let people know we're actually re-targeting every block rather than the initial 30. Seems I got mixed up and missed a piece of code that applied my 30 block variable. Completely my fault. Thinking about it, and after looking at many coins lately that get hit and are then stuck on huge difficulties for a very long time (making them 'stuck' and effectively killing them) - it might be best to keep it at 1 until we establish ourselves. It helps protect us from multi-pools. In the far future when/if we release an update we can discuss it with everyone and decide if it should be changed. We don't really want to over-complicate a release with a forced update this early. Sorry for the mix-up, I don't think it will negatively affect us this early.

Also, one of our pools has been hit and is offline - I doubt it was for NOBLE though. They're sorting it out in IRC so please bear with us. Cheers.

edit. Thanks to xploited for pointing out what I was missing.

Thank for the explanation.
I agree with you about the diff retarget, 1 seems perfect right now, and as you said, it will keep us safe from multi-pools when NBCs hit an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
pool-mining's Noble pool is still reporting a difficulty change in 1 block, where as zapto is reporting a change in 12 blocks. Is there an issue with that?

It's due to my configuration, I have my configuration set to showing a difficulty change in 30 blocks, as per advertised, I need to change it over to the 1 block target that it actually is as of now
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I've let people know we're actually re-targeting every block rather than the initial 30. Seems I got mixed up and missed a piece of code that applied my 30 block variable. Completely my fault. Thinking about it, and after looking at many coins lately that get hit and are then stuck on huge difficulties for a very long time (making them 'stuck' and effectively killing them) - it might be best to keep it at 1 until we establish ourselves. It helps protect us from multi-pools. In the far future when/if we release an update we can discuss it with everyone and decide if it should be changed. We don't really want to over-complicate a release with a forced update this early. Sorry for the mix-up, I don't think it will negatively affect us this early.

Also, one of our pools has been hit and is offline - I doubt it was for NOBLE though. They're sorting it out in IRC so please bear with us. Cheers.

And he's back. That was quick! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232

edit. Thanks to xploited for pointing out what I was missing.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
pool-mining's Noble pool is still reporting a difficulty change in 1 block, where as zapto is reporting a change in 12 blocks. Is there an issue with that?
legendary
I can't seem to reset my password on noblepool.zapto.org. Can the operator PM me and help me out?

Thanks.

Come hop on irc at #noblecoin,
I'll sort you out
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I can't seem to reset my password on noblepool.zapto.org. Can the operator PM me and help me out?

Thanks.
legendary
FYI,

Pool http://noble.valid-error.com/ seems to be down.

they probably tried to fix that 51% problem , but now http://noblepool.zapto.org has about 55%

Valid-Error is being DDOSed atm,

hearnomore is working furiously to get it back online.

I'll do what I can about my pool being over

join us on irc for updates
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Announcing Ice's MS Paint shop!

Send 100 NOBLE to 9Vc8X8ARFeKEyEZQqMT2diij7YhejHb9WM, along with an email/request
And I will send you a (crappyish) MS paint drawing!

Signed by ice!

Previous work:

The Square, an artist's look on the regulations society puts on the individual:
http://prntscr.com/2in7ot

I think your top donators from the pool should get one for free as well?
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Hi Rocou (sorry!), we've had a couple look at one (we are unable to build one here) but I can push now immediately to get that prioritised. If anyone who has been with us early can share with us on Mega a VirusTotal clean wallet (for what it's worth) I will send through a bounty deemed fair your way. Rocou I'll also hook you up in the meantime to make up for the lost time since we haven't got one sorted yet. Hope that helps, cheers.

Thx a lot.

I have a small online (french) store, I'll try to parameterize it to accept NobleCoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
www.CoinMine.PW mining pool added to the start post. New miners welcome. 0% commission. 0.00 withdraw fee.
Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scrypt-scrypt-n-x11-40-coins-coinminepw-simple-and-effective-406178
I like the name plus just checked out the website, cool to have such a young coin with a decent setup already. Seems 2014 could be a good year for NOBLE!

9XSXXT5CJUstzWWRPrBbTJtfQbx63HeHdt

Also, just signed up at your forums as same username here.

Thanks!
legendary
Ledger has been updated for those interested. Cheers.
legendary
Our latest giveaway is still going, over 240 or so addresses have received their latest round of welcome and thank you. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409488.240
I tried to warn people before, the man is nuts! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
good price for paintings of this MS Paintness!

serioualy, wtf :p
legendary
Oh dear.

A free one for you Rofo

http://prntscr.com/2in921

Oh Dear is an artists representation of taking what society gives us, and using it to our advantage
LOL

You know what, have a free one

LOL shows an artists interpretation of how the means of having fun by children has changed over the years

http://prntscr.com/2inbva
Jump to: