Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 69. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 251
Do you know why has the price increased?

As always - more people are buying than selling now Wink

But if you look for other explanation:
- fundamentally - Rofo is working on new mobile platform. This is good news for both NOXT and Noble
- technically - many altcoins are going up now. I do think Noble went too low during bear market and now is reacting to the upside
What kind of mobile platform? a wallet app or something else?
Thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnoxt-noblenxt-proposalwhitepaper-nobles-1st-colored-coin-841741
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

- fundamentally - Rofo is working on new mobile platform. This is good news for both NOXT and Noble
- technically - many altcoins are going up now. I do think Noble went too low during bear market and now is reacting to the upside
What kind of mobile platform? a wallet app or something else?
Thanks!
Yes it is! Thanks!If my coins won't stake in a few days i will move them. I still hope for a big reward of 8% Smiley

Sure, it makes sense to verify things by yourself. But please read my explanation why POS in Noble works the way it works.

Do you have a link to that explanation?

@DragoStefan, ¡f you have sent those coins to yourself, they will stake.

Just scroll up to message https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14260532

I could write something longer but this post provides the key points 'in a nutshell'.

There are also 'tips related to staking' -> https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Yes it is! Thanks!If my coins won't stake in a few days i will move them. I still hope for a big reward of 8% Smiley

Sure, it makes sense to verify things by yourself. But please read my explanation why POS in Noble works the way it works.

Do you have a link to that explanation?

@DragoStefan, ¡f you have sent those coins to yourself, they will stake.

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Hello
I have for some time now the same problem with the checkpoint, it's to old what can I do?
Didn't understant much from last posts.
Thanks!
Eagle is working on fixing the checkpoint. Run the wallet this has no effect on it. 

The issue with 'checkpoint too old warning message' should be resolved now.

trust me, it won't stake Cheesy
Hello
I have for some time now the same problem with the checkpoint, it's to old what can I do?
Thanks!
Eagle is working on fixing the checkpoint. Run the wallet this has no effect on it. 

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I have 2 million coins but in small block's(allready posed but i have almost a year matured so i don't really want to lose that!)
what do you advise?

Combine your coins into blocks of up to 2 million each for best staking, you will not lose anything.
With noble if you don't stake like once a week , you lose reward, not gain like other Proof of Stake coins.
So you literally have nothing to lose.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Yes, it is  Grin

Thanks!
Hello
Thanks!

I have let my wallet open and no stake in a week... so i'm dissapointed from this perspective.

You need ~ 2miilion Noble per block, then you will stake almost every day.  Wink

Cool
No need 2 million coin, just create new address and transfer the noble from old address, it will stake once mature.
I have less than 1mil and it still stake.
I have 2 million coins but in small block's(allready posed but i have almost a year matured so i don't really want to lose that!)
what do you advise?

I am afraid you need to move the coins. 1 year is way too long. Noblecoin's POS is designed to reward people staking frequently since they work towards security of whole network. If you compare someone who starts his wallet e.g. every two days to someone who starts his wallet every 3 months, you can see clearly that the former holder provides much more work to our network. Therefore his wallet is being rewarded by earning interest.
generate new address and send all coin to that new generated address..
I have let my wallet open and no stake in a week... so i'm dissapointed from this perspective.

You need ~ 2miilion Noble per block, then you will stake almost every day.  Wink

Cool
No need 2 million coin, just create new address and transfer the noble from old address, it will stake once mature.
what do you advise?

Cool
legendary

You need ~ 2million Noble per block, then you will stake almost every day.  Wink

Cool
legendary

Try to put that link up again. Its just dropping me at the alt coin page

Altcoin discussions is where it should take you, as new ones asking pop up every other day.

What I am saying is many different people ask and you should respond about Noble when you feel appropriate.
Examples
Invest-able Altcoins?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/invest-able-altcoins-1400814

Alt coins worth buying
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alt-coins-worth-buying-1300525

More pop up all of the time where people ask for advice,
which is why the link was to the general altcoin discussions and not the specific .

But here is the specific if you want it.
Re: Which Altcoins would you keep if you have $500?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14247285

Cool

Hello
Thanks!
Activity: 803
Hello
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: