Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 73. (Read 1053097 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi All

I have been running a wallet on my PC for the last 3 days & I have put in 2 million coins..well 1,999,999 to be exact as i read that under 2 million seems to work best, the problem that i have is every reward/mining that I have received has displayed as 0 confirmations not accepted.....Am i doing something wrong? or it there a problem with the network seems pointless running this wallet if all i get is orphans & no reward for doing so

I have shut the wallet down until I receive a solution or If i dont receive an answer soon will just transfer the coins back to Poloniex

Thanks for any help

You should try BitBeans, it has a better PoS - System, you will love it, my opinion. And much more Nodes Wink

You can use also faucet.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Hi All

I have been running a wallet on my PC for the last 3 days & I have put in 2 million coins..well 1,999,999 to be exact as i read that under 2 million seems to work best, the problem that i have is every reward/mining that I have received has displayed as 0 confirmations not accepted.....Am i doing something wrong? or it there a problem with the network seems pointless running this wallet if all i get is orphans & no reward for doing so

I have shut the wallet down until I receive a solution or If i dont receive an answer soon will just transfer the coins back to Poloniex

Thanks for any help
Activity: 440
Merit: 251
Not doing any more pools, it cost us to much to implement the security features we had on the pool that many others did not use, and as you know we gave away a ton in free offers & donations to the cause, especially noble which we where the first pool up and running :-), but in the end the monthly costs where to much for us to continue without enough community support, any way on another note the last of my noble coins are in cryptsy, looking at how that is right now i guess i am now our of the alt coin market for good. I will look out for your youtube vids.

I guess there is still some chance cryptsy will enable more wallets for withdrawals. According to them they lost tons of BTC + LTC. Other currencies were much less affected. Not sure how probable this is but hopefully you will get your coins back Wink
Activity: 208
If your coins were not moved before the switch to PoS they are still there. Please follow this procedure: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
Thank you! All coins in the wallet!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
well i guess now i know for sure i am not getting my noble back. Cry

Yep me neither Cry

How did you guys lose your coins ? Sorry I've not been very active lately and just saw your post

Hi Kultis
  Had about 6 million in mintlpal when Ryan Kennedy stole almost everyone's wallet, still have about 7 million left. how is the free energy research going?.

Good thanks mate, just moved to Western Australia and have started some new projects, still posting on youtube. Sorry you got stung with mintpal, you're not the only one there, I funnily enough 7 mil there as well, all gone, have been working it back, have just on 3.5 now holding it tightly and keeping it all out of exchanges till the time is right, you guys still running any pools ? or just holding till times get better too ?

Not doing any more pools, it cost us to much to implement the security features we had on the pool that many others did not use, and as you know we gave away a ton in free offers & donations to the cause, especially noble which we where the first pool up and running :-), but in the end the monthly costs where to much for us to continue without enough community support, any way on another note the last of my noble coins are in cryptsy, looking at how that is right now i guess i am now our of the alt coin market for good. I will look out for your youtube vids.
I did importprivkey from the old wallet. Where are my coins?
http://prntscr.com/9tmzvt

If your coins were not moved before the switch to PoS they are still there. Please follow this procedure: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
Activity: 208
I did importprivkey from the old wallet. Where are my coins?
http://prntscr.com/9tmzvt
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
[..]
i suggest get in touch with eagleflies ask if he is avaiable and willing join a team that wana set activities for Noblecoin
and also seek other same minded people in community

Hello,

Yes, I am around. Reading this thread and going to work on other bounties when there is some free time. I was hoping we could get together more people able to work on them. This has not happened so far.

Anyway if you guys have concrete ideas what should/could be done please update Bounties page. This should help with keeping things organized.

Thanks,

Many promising coins are run by a couple of key members. It takes time to build numbers, but you've got to start somewhere. NOBL is a promising coin as long as it has that couple of key devs with a regular presence here. It's a matter of time thereafter, but nothing's possible if not.

BTW, the website is still down.

[..]
i suggest get in touch with eagleflies ask if he is avaiable and willing join a team that wana set activities for Noblecoin

Hello,

Yes, I am around. Reading this thread and going to work on other bounties when there is some free time. I was hoping we could get together more people able to work on them. This has not happened so far.

Anyway if you guys have concrete ideas what should/could be done please update Bounties page. This should help with keeping things organized.

Thanks,
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
People, let's test official Noble Android app and give some feedback to Rofo

Apps link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble

It needs a "surname" so it can be easily searched in the Play Store itself . . . not that you can't find it as is - I did - but that it could be made easier and quicker if there was something additional to distinguish it. Taking a look at the various search results reinforces this idea I think.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
People, let's test official Noble Android app and give some feedback to Rofo

Apps link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble

QR Code:
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
legendary

We should also be telling everybody and their cousins about the fantastic price and great buying opportunity right now. A liitle Dev activity would go a long way too: like getting http://www.noblemovement.com back online, or updating the OP, or just even saying hello from time to time.  Smiley

jason / rofo is full focused on NOXT and all they stuff around it
that will have positive effects on NOBLE too because where he enable NOXT he most likely enable NOBLE to as possible payment coin

but for NOBLE u must organize a group of community guys working for it

i mean we as DMD DIamond Foundation are nothing else than stakeholder of DMD who did takeover after there was no more activity from old dev visible

u can ask a few times what will happen what is planned in a coin thread

but if a thread like this stuck a few months on same page u know if u dont find people who together with u care for the coin noone else will

and then when u have people willing to work for NOBLE then u can talk with rofo

no now come with empty hands expect him alone to do stuff

if he see there is activity he will support u for sure

like update first positing or help ya reactivate website and update content with stuff u deliver
legendary
afaik cryptopia list for peanuts
i did see at emeraldcoin thread they got added for like 0.1 BTC value

just get in touch with the cryptopia admins they offer at the moment some cheap ways for cryptsy exodus coins to get listed
legendary
Activity: 1092

Any Plans in the works to get Noble listed on Cryptopia since cryptsy is goxed.

Cool

We should all vote for that to happen.

I'm doing my share...  Grin

we still have poloniex...

And Poloniex is a first class exchange. We need to do everything we can to stay on it!

It's the only one left of the seven listed on the OP (BTW, shouldn't we brush up the OP a bit?) so let's make an effort to send people there and help to keep the volume up there as much as we can: one of the worst things that can happen to a cryptocurrency is to find itself without an exchange - that's one foot in the grave.

We should also be telling everybody and their cousins about the fantastic price and great buying opportunity right now. A liitle Dev activity would go a long way too: like getting http://www.noblemovement.com back online, or updating the OP, or just even saying hello from time to time.  Smiley

Are there any other noble exchanges active beside Poloniex, as they ban anyone in New York State from using them.

Thanks.
 Cool
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Cool

And Poloniex is a first class exchange. We need to do everything we can to stay on it!

It's the only one left of the seven listed on the OP (BTW, shouldn't we brush up the OP a bit?) so let's make an effort to send people there and help to keep the volume up there as much as we can: one of the worst things that can happen to a cryptocurrency is to find itself without an exchange - that's one foot in the grave.

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1316

Noblecoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet and POS pool service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

POS Pool fee: 2%
Withdrawal fee: 0.5%

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection and a browser. Handy to aggregate your mining income or have a small amount of coins accessible when you don't have access to your main wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: