Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody Buying Cryptocurrency :( - page 4. (Read 1597 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 07:57:18 PM
This is the saddest moment of cryptocurrency. You want to sell your shares but nobody has interest to buy it. All of us are worrying about the dump of cryptocurrency but we need to have faith with it because cryptocurrency is the future. It will not destroy easily! Whales are just taking advantage the market and as a good stockholder, we should hold and wait for the bull run period.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:48:55 PM
No concerns of worry that market will comeback soon. Everybody should hold bitcoin instead of selling, I think I will hold long time and already have bought some bitcoin.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
I think that there are those who still buy crypto but as for me this is not the best way to succeed financially at the moment. I hope that nothing bad will happen to the crypto market. I think that crypto will recover in the nearest future
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 21, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
I think there are still people or investor buying bitcoin despite the condition of crypto in the market, there are still who never give up and hope for the best, it is their own way of risking at their own expense this people are at least looking for a way to compensate probably their bad experience in the past and so they try and try until they get what they are aiming for buy cyrpto for future profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

It seems the cryptocurrency market is now extremely close to total collapse. Many investors are simply shocked by the fall in prices - their capital simply depreciated. What should we do next? Just wait and hope that people will believe again thanks to the mixing of the media that bitcoin is something worth investing your money in. All hope.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 21, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
several  buy order is on, checkout out on several exchange trading BTC on coinmarket,whale are taking advantage of the dip, you need not to panic or think this is the end of Bitcoin, If you can join in the risk and invest what you can afford to loss, sure you will join us to smile when profit taking is on, To invest in BTC do  not expect an overnight pump of the price, Profit is sure to come.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 21, 2018, 06:15:04 PM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them.  

I would like to remind you and for all bitcoiners  its been almost a year bitcoin price drops
So I think people stop buying because they contented the amount of bitcoin they have
Panicked selling of bitcoin or altcoins those people didn't know well about how to earn better profit
Adopting cryptocurrency is same as a gamble ready to accept losses in time of crisis
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 06:13:52 PM
it cannot be denied, that is what really happened, even though many people cheered to hold coins, but they themselves did the opposite. That's why everything is the same every day, there is no increase. Apparently, the cryptocurrency will be a little worse in a while.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 21, 2018, 06:05:37 PM
4400 USD like that is the lowest point of bitcoin, since yesterday, the price of BTC still stands at 4400 and I don't sell BTC anymore
I now buy BTC, buy as much as my money, because I'm sure at the end of the year before Christmas, the price of BTC will recover
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
November 21, 2018, 06:01:47 PM
I think that's not so critical.
Yes, indeed, interest dipped a little, but still many people buy cryptocurrency for personal purposes and for investing in projects.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 21, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
Just hold on and wait for a bit. Let all those events that currently took place to pass by  (BCH fork related). We might see a slow recovery, but it eventually will recover. Just hold on to your coins. Take this opportunity to invest more coins and maximize your profit. Keep investing as much as you can as the price starts to dip. Keep in mind in the long run, the price will eventually rise.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 21, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
No, bitcoin is still the most popular currency. Many are beginning to sell their coins, but buyers are also quite a lot. Believers in cryptocurrency still remain and maybe someone else is waiting for a lower price to buy.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 21, 2018, 05:18:48 PM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
You have made a mistake about this. People still buy Altcoins and invest in Cryptocurrency even when the market becomes unsettled. I know some friends, and they are brilliant at investing. They invested a sizable investment yesterday when the market fell sharply, and today they have all sold at a profit of ~ 30%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 21, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
Well i think you don't expect people to continue invest in all Alt coins you see or hear about. Also the market went down some months ago and most people started investing heavily and most are now waiting for the green light. This might be the cause of many not buying any longer, they've probably invested much already.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 05:14:21 PM
the fact is people are sellingg out of panick and the suppose buyers are scared to buy due to the current state of the market, they are still expecting a further dip in the price of cryptocurrencies. this isn't the end for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 05:09:45 PM
Bitcoin is destined to plummet I’m afraid. No technical analysis required. I know this for one very simple reason.

I’ve just bought a bitcoin and I’ve got all the investment acumen of Homer Simpson
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
Now the market is in a rather difficult situation, prices have fallen very low, but despite this, people continue to buy bitcoin, although these and the number of these purchases has decreased significantly. But I think that all this is temporary and people continue to believe in bitcoin and will invest in it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
November 21, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
If no one bought bitcoin at all, it would have already come to an end. But despite this fall, he lives and continues to develop. And people continue to buy bitcoin, especially investors who understand that now is a very profitable time to buy coins.

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 21, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
It is the end of the year, people are spending money on Black Friday; X-Mas presents; New Year presents. Calm down wait for the January holidays to finish and don’t create extra FUD  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
November 21, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
You're wrong I'm sure that now smart people buy cryptocurrency but they just have so far less as most want to sell ! Market and is done to masses of people lose money and the minority earned ! Do as a minority and be successful !
Pages:
Jump to: