Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody Buying Cryptocurrency :( - page 8. (Read 1597 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 20, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

I believe that this is a plan for one of the biggest people inside the crypto space to spread fear and to make people leave the market in order for them to start a new big rally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 05:47:54 AM
thinking like you is one of the factors why prices are down now, why panic says that no one buys bitcoin anymore as if you conclude that bitcoin is worthless anymore and not worth having, stop confusing the atmosphere by posting something that is not useful, it should You motivate investors to hold the bitcoin, you also want the price to go up again right?
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
In my opinion i wont say or i didnt think that nobody is buying cryptocurrency but we cannot hide the truth and the fact that some of people already losing hope in cryptocurrency especially because of what happen in the market price of any cryptocurrency at the moment thats why in this moment is not like the past that there unexpected number that today is already lessen and i think it will continue to decrease its number until the price of cryptocurrency is not stable at the higher price but we know sooner or later it will be come back again to normal and i think people is just taking their time to hold and waiting for the right opportunity when they will make a move to buy any cryptocurrency in the market so they can gain a lot of profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 20, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
Because we are experiencing massive decline that results to different factors to crypto users. Some holds and others sell due to possible lost the profit. Anyway, I suggest that hold your ethereum and bitcoin if you have. I believed that in due time it will rise again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 05:38:29 AM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

If you claim, no one is buying then how are people actually selling their altcoins and Bitcoin? For the fact people are selling also implies that some other people are buying, more reason it's a peer-to-peer Decentralised platform.
maybe the point is that no one buys cryptocurrency from externally. the lack of outside interest in crypto will certainly make volatility and price changes become small. and if too much panic selling will certainly make prices continue to weaken.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
This is not possible that nobody is buying cryptocurrency. This is a very negative approach for those who think so at all. This is true that crypto market is down these days and trading ratio of crypto market are on and an average. The investor of this market still holding new investor or old investor who have surplus amount for investment they only play the game. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
yeah right now almost all of the cryptocurrency coin is going down if you're see in coinmarketcap all of the coin now is on RED. if you are not a person who has a strong soul sell all your coins before it's too late
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 20, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
Many people are afraid for all the consequences in a bad side. That's the effect of selling in a very bad price for all of the cryptocurrency out there.
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
I will like you to show us evidence to proof that nobody is buying cryptocurrency. No matter how low the price is so many are seeing it as a golden opportunity to buy. This is opportunity that will never come back again.

Ok sorry, I know people are buying cryptocurrency. I know for every seller there is a buyer to make a trade, but the selling is becoming very intense.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 20, 2018, 04:17:49 AM
I do not believe that... of course people are buying, otherwise, how could others be selling??

Everyone is moving their altcoins into bitcoin, fiat or going broke...

can't understand exactly how this happened and/or why, maybe BCH drama, maybe panic selling, maybe one last hard squeeze before the new bull run... it doesn't really matters that much,

There are too many shitcoins in crypto currency and people decided to stop funding them with bitcoin.

Watch what happens if bitcoin hits $1k  Cool

Nobody will invest in crap if bitcoin is down that low.

Unfortunately most people have their money tied up and can't fill their bags with these cheap coins  Grin

Because they're SHIT and FRAUD. Even the ones that plan to do something, lose tons of bitcoin for anyone who buys this shit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 20, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
I do not believe that... of course people are buying, otherwise, how could others be selling??
This looks more and more like a golden opportunity to buy all top coins at discount price... can't understand exactly how this happened and/or why, maybe BCH drama, maybe panic selling, maybe one last hard squeeze before the new bull run... it doesn't really matters that much, what matters is that the prices maybe never reach this level again... just look at december 2016 prices...
Unfortunately most people have their money tied up and can't fill their bags with these cheap coins  Grin
November 20, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
I believe this sell off is a great way to buy some gems among the crypto currencies. Coins behind which is a good concept or Coins offer the solutions will not disappear from the market.

However, I have said before Montaten that 99% of all coins will disappear from the market. For this, new projects will be created that nobody knows today.

No No No

These Shitcoins aren't needed. Nobody is going to spend their bitcoin on these new projects that nobody wants.

The "Coins" as you call them are not the same as bitcoin, so why would people give their bitcoin to these projects?

Less Coins need to be created and more value needs to be provided to the people who put money into bitcoin. Bitcoin funded 90% of these shitcoins, if that was all it was created for, then bitcoin will continue to decline in value to non-crypto people.

It's good for everyone in crypto that the shitcoins die more easily. If people want to invest in alts it's going to keep the value of bitcoin down the longer they last. So altcoins get lower valued and less bitcoin moving into those projects (and scams)....it's only fitting that an altcoin PROVE it's value and expect "investors" have had enough of crappy altcoins and ICO's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
It seems that only a few buy crypto at this time, beginners are still frustrated with this situation so they are afraid to collect coins. We monitor the market and still expect positive things to happen so crypto gets up again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 20, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
New people are fearing to buy cryptocurrency, otherwise experienced people and investors are still buying good altcoins. But the ICO market is facing the real tough situation! Everything is now in a critical condition for the big drops of the crypto market. But Everything will be okay again if the Bitcoin, ETH price raise to high.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

If you claim, no one is buying then how are people actually selling their altcoins and Bitcoin? For the fact people are selling also implies that some other people are buying, more reason it's a peer-to-peer Decentralised platform.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 03:46:04 AM
I believe this sell off is a great way to buy some gems among the crypto currencies. Coins behind which is a good concept or Coins offer the solutions will not disappear from the market.

However, I have said before Montaten that 99% of all coins will disappear from the market. For this, new projects will be created that nobody knows today.
November 20, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
The point to something being a store of value, Means it does not have Extreme Volatility!

Btc is now and forever will be a speculative value,
Btc has not and never will be a store of value.  Cool

Everyone who bought bitcoin under $4,000 has stored their value quite well in it then....

To be clear that is anyone who bought or earned bitcoin between January 2009 and October 2017 (8 years and 10 months) that can sell their bitcoin for the same amount or much higher amount than they purchased or earned bitcoin at originally.

The fact that speculators with hedge fund dollars came into it last year, does not change the fact that it is a decentralized store of value that can be owned by anyone around the world. If you have stored your money from one nations currency in bitcoin and then move or travel to another country, you can still remove the equal amount in another nations currency without needing 3rd parties involved.

This doesn't happen with national currencies for large amounts of money easily or for free. National currencies printed by central banks need to "stay in the system" and be tracked by the central bankers and government.

Some of us are more than willing speculate that this form of storing and transferring value will increase to the point that some national currencies (Bolivar, Zimbabwean dollar) will be proven for what they are...printed paper that central banks manipulate.

Look at the Indian Rupee or Indonesian Rupiah if you want to see a currency that sucks to store value in, people don't want those currencies anywhere in the world.

Whether it takes 10 or 20 years there will be a store of value, that isn't controlled by central bankers, so people can own and control their wealth safely and securely in the future. It's probably in bitcoin already though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
November 20, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
Only the smart ones are buying now when the market is down. Most sheeple will buy when the market is up and pumping, hence there are fewer millionaires than regular people

Then the smart ones don't have any money , because the markets are still dropping.  Tongue

Maybe the smarter ones are selling and waiting to buy back when it is even cheaper.

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 03:38:11 AM
Only the smart ones are buying now when the market is down. Most sheeple will buy when the market is up and pumping, hence there are fewer millionaires than regular people
Activity: 33
Merit: 6
November 20, 2018, 03:34:57 AM
Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 
One thing you need to understand is that we're approaching  festive period, and holiday is coming anything can happen.
It's better to take what you have now, than wait for BTC @ $10k, and for those that are  busy crashing down the cryptocurrency markets, I believe they are enjoying the adventure!
There's is a reason for everything, and there's something to learn in every nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: