Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody Buying Cryptocurrency :( - page 7. (Read 1597 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 20, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

Nobody is willing to invest in cryptocurrencies, just because they do not know or are waiting for someone to show you, how to come to us, invest here. My conclusion is that you were wrong about not buying crypto. I hope you understand this before speaking Cheesy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 20, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
It's the lack of maturity among most of the investors when it comes to the determination of the investment scenario. This leads to generating a positive environment for the big whales and institutional investors to manipulate the price. When the market is falling, expert investors are investing in it whereas newbies usually tend to sell their investments. However, this is a great sign which is pointing towards growth in the coming months.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
what are you talking about , everyone will want to buy
my local groups on telegram are exploding with people looking to buy
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 09:54:05 AM
It is like a marketing strategy, weak hands are selling their coins at low price in bearmarket, but only few buyers are grabbing this preciouse opportunity, because most of the buyers are want to dive it more cheaper. When theres a sign of bullrun shows,  i am sure that those lower price will be sold in an instant.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
I don't think nobody is buying.

There is some buyers but comparing to sellers they are very little and that is causing the dump.

Almost coins are dropping these days they are selling and mostly do not believe it can recover. But I think once it hit the bottom more likely their is more buyers and will increase again the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 09:33:28 AM
There is something going on with the all cryptocurrency market in last 2 days and it is not pleasant. All coins loses like %20-25 at least.. I don't know is it about the black friday but yes nobody buys and opposite way everyone sells their cryptos.. That's why the market is bleeding..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 08:52:47 AM
Pheww sigh I can't believe there is still more selling than buying at these price levels.  What is going on?  Are people still selling because of fear of Craig White and bchsv or has the difficulty in bitcoin dropped.  Investors have gone out of their minds to be selling altcoins when they are down 90 to 99 percent, but what I cant believe is nobody buying them. 

I think now the people a little bit scary about it, but I am sure a number of people are waiting for a likely bottoming out in price when they should be buying a certain amount.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 20, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
I don't think nobody is buying.

There is some buyers but comparing to sellers they are very little and that is causing the dump.

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Maybe these investors are also taking a better chance of this event, they are increasingly dumping their coins until the market conditions get worse and then they buy cheaply, it sounds very cunning indeed but this makes a tremendous panic
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 08:45:33 AM
I don’t think that nobody wants to buy cryptocurrencies now. For example, I’m buying now. If the price drops even lower, I’ll try to buy more. I think now there are very big discounts for those who want to buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
I wish I have funds to buy when others are selling. This is really an opportunity to buy when there are panic sales.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
I wouldn't say "nobody is buying them".  But I am sure a number of people are waiting for a likely bottoming out in price when they should be buying a certain amount every month regardless of price.
Just like what you commented, people are waiting for a new maximum fall. People are still there and are waiting for the lowest price they can get this month before deciding to buy Bitcoin. Investors are not interested in what is happening because they are still waiting for a good price to invest in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
November 20, 2018, 07:10:16 AM
Get some rest and retreat for a month maybe but don't sell. If you only focus on this lows you will lose hope but if you focus for longterm there's no problem holding. This bloodshed is part of cycle in my opinion, simply the whales want your cheap coins and tokens. This market is extremely volatile that anything can happen in minutes, hours, days, weeks and months, but still its your call on when to give up or move forward.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
November 20, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

yes that's the fact that is currently happening, craig White wants that to happen. but once again he failed to drop bitcoin at the lowest level, he wanted to shake the price of bitcoin from now on and next year. but again, this is a way of unhealthy manipulation.
in some cases it is currently too risky for buying and trading.
This condition can be used to buy if you dare to take risks because the market conditions can still be worse than now, because more and more people are panicking and end up selling their assets.
Activity: 33
November 20, 2018, 06:54:03 AM
i think you should try to understand it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 20, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

No actually someone buys. Every trade has a two side. Buyer and seller. If someone doesn't buy this point, then price will go down and down until it find a buyer.

And I think it is not about buyer or seller. Someone or ones manipulating our crypto market badly. And no one earn anything. This is lose-lose! Everyone is getting lose.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 06:43:51 AM
Believe me, there are people buying. To my surprise, there were two orders executed today, one at $4900 and the other one at $4600. I still have orders for different price points and I can't wait for the price to reach them so I could buy cheaply.

People who really believe in Bitcoin are rejoicing, because they can buy some more at cheap prices. They buy now cheap and they will keep using it throughout, no matter the price. Because they all know WHY bitcoin will eventually succeed.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
Maybe not a lot is buying it but there are still a few who does. It's not like nobody is buying it completely because how could the sellers sell their bitcoins if no one is buying, right? There's got to still be people buying it somehow. Just not a lot maybe.
Activity: 2
November 20, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
The argument against this being a indication of crypto winter is that we've seen this degree of volatility at Bitcoin all throughout 2017 (and even before). The difference now is that the sheer quantity of players is a complete exponent greater than it's ever been–and lots of new participants don't have any experience navigating these kinds of markets, which makes them even more sensitive to the down times.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 20, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

yes that's the fact that is currently happening, craig White wants that to happen. but once again he failed to drop bitcoin at the lowest level, he wanted to shake the price of bitcoin from now on and next year. but again, this is a way of unhealthy manipulation.
in some cases it is currently too risky for buying and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: