Pages:
Author

Topic: Not another is Bitcoin dead question?? BUT... - page 3. (Read 2806 times)

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No alternative thus far. The closest is probably doge.
If you consider the up and down pattern, it is obviously a money making opportunity. Depends on how you look at it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Im following Bitcoin since about 2 years and also traded quiet succesfully with alt-coins last year.
I quit trading alt coins because in my eyes its too hard to make much money doing so anymore, plus 90% of them coins were a scam from the beginning on

But now if I compare Bitcoin with alt-coins, it obviously follows the same pattern as most alt coins had on exchanges

low buy in - hype than they dissapeared

is Bitcoin following the same pattern?? Will Bitcoin eventually rerise??

What would be an alternative to Bitcoin at this time??

Altcoin is very risky for trading, but if you know the market coin and know when price low and high, you can controll it. i also trading alt coin too and i know the market movement
BitCoin is risky too but not very risky than altcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
There is no alternative for Bitcoin, Bitcoin IS the alternative.

It's just that TONS of people don't understand it. Yet.

Bitcoin is by no means 'disappearing', on the contrary. There's an enormous ongoing boost in development, start ups, investments in Bitcoin companies and services, market growth, acceptance, and whatnot.

But there's also a whole bunch of retards panic selling and only looking at the daily price. Maybe that's what you're referring to?

You could also say it like if an early adopter, who bought bitcoin decided to dump, then the price falls as well. And its not fault of people who believe in it, but people who decided to let go, and due to the fact that they had large amounts, price drops.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Im following Bitcoin since about 2 years and also traded quiet succesfully with alt-coins last year.
I quit trading alt coins because in my eyes its too hard to make much money doing so anymore, plus 90% of them coins were a scam from the beginning on

But now if I compare Bitcoin with alt-coins, it obviously follows the same pattern as most alt coins had on exchanges

There will be no Alternatives for Bitcoin I would say , Bitcoin is the Original , the best & the only , anything else is just a cheap copy which will fail at the end . Bitcoin have all , only thing would be great is being fully Annonymus and make off-chain transaction other then we are fine .
If I had really to choose one ,I would use Darkcoin for the reason I said above Wink

~ Madness.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Fearless, except for those who are fearless

Bitcoin is by no means 'disappearing', on the contrary. There's an enormous ongoing boost in development, start ups, investments in Bitcoin companies and services, market growth, acceptance, and whatnot.

But there's also a whole bunch of retards panic selling and only looking at the daily price. Maybe that's what you're referring to?

Buy and hodl if you don't know how to trade.
Never sell your coins with a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: