Pages:
Author

Topic: [Not in Stock - Free Shipping] AntMiner U1 USB STICKS - US/Canada .042 unit - page 32. (Read 46864 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Put me down for 10. Payment coming over the weekend.  Thanks
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
PM sent, Payment for 7 AntMiner U1 USB Miners  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
iluvpcs

You offering any other payment method? (paypal and such)?
Let me think about this process, I haven't really gave it deep thought for BitCoinTalk forum.  If I do I'd like to limit it to a few units per person, due to fraud/charge-back possibility overall (I've dealt this a few dozen times over the past 15 years doing online ecommerce via paypal/ebay), and have lost money more than a few times.  How many you thinking?

Was thinking only 1 or 2 depending on exchange. (I'd recommend Coinbase's value @ time of transaction)
     I understand the wearyness of other forms of payments, if it was me I'd limit it to 2 peices untill repeat business and make them pay as a paypal gift (don't know if they still offer this), that way there's no possibility of a charge back and no fees, then shipping to be paid as a seperate payment through paypal so you can get their confirmed address (non-gift payment).  Most you'd be out is $2 if someone did a chargeback (shipping cost for first class from my experience with AM sticks). Downside is you'd get 2 payments from each paypal address and have to keep track of it.  
     To scale it, I'd only let each person get 2 @ first, wait a week to see if any b.s. happens; then returning customers get bumped up to 4, again a week's wait, so on so forth.  But never anymore than I could ship First Class (AM experience was 6 in a padded envelope (5x7 I believe) @ bellow $3).  That way the only thing you loose is shipping if even that, use the shippig manager in paypal and it tracks everything for you making a chargeback almost impossible.
     The downside to this is that it does not provide any protection for buyers from the seller, and I beleive it's against their t.o.s. too but that never stopped us from doing it that way to non established traders with low/no feedback on the forums.

On another note, why hasn't anyone mentioned the use of "heatware" as a reputation tracker?  Back when I did a lot of forum trading/selling this was and still is the best tool.  The forum one is o.k. but only a 10th of users use it.  Example here's mine: heatware = Tong
It can be used accross multinle boards, provides people a layer of protection as long as others are honest.  I've seen people catch a troll before he gets too far just by using this.  It's a way to rate the experience, as a whole, of the transaction with the person NOT THE PRODUCT.

Tong
Activity: 333
Ants Rock
Are these U1's shipping? iluvpcs, Do you have these AntMiner U1 USB STICKS in hand?
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Payment and PM sent for 2. Thx.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Payment & message sent
Activity: 32
Activity: 280
Helperizer
Bitmain announced new prices for U1. If this reflects to our prices I would change my order to 2 instead of 1. luvpc?

Same for me, iluvpc.  Sent you a PM about changing my order to 2 units.  I can send the remainder almost immediately, just let me know.  Thanks!
Activity: 12
I would like to place an order for 10.
Payment coming soon.
You are all set.  I PM'd you your tracking #

Yes, yes he did... Already. Wow.
The speed this guy works at is mind boggling.
Activity: 314
:)
Payment coming soon.
You are all set.  I PM'd you your tracking #
Activity: 12
Payment coming soon.
Activity: 7
50 Payment(Bitcoin to Payment Address) & TXID/Verification on it's way via PM

Hey JakeBlaster2

Your good to go, just printed your label for the box Wink You should get an email with tracking info.

Heading to bed, be back online tomorrow morning.

Your are fast like Ninja Sir!

Hey JakeBlaster2

Your good to go, just printed your label for the box Wink You should get an email with tracking info.

Heading to bed, be back online tomorrow morning.
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Yay I can post!

Sent you a PM in regards to it.  I'd like to get 10.

-Chris
Activity: 7

Activity: 240
Change to 2 Please. Will pay by Friday AM (waiting for some coin to transfer in)

Thanks
iluvpcs

Let me think about this process, I haven't really gave it deep thought for BitCoinTalk forum.  If I do I'd like to limit it to a few units per person, due to fraud/charge-back possibility overall (I've dealt this a few dozen times over the past 15 years doing online ecommerce via paypal/ebay), and have lost money more than a few times.  How many you thinking?
If I order 5 is that (.075 x 5) + .008 or (.075 + .008) x 5?
The first calculation - .383 total Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If I order 5 is that (.075 x 5) + .008 or (.075 + .008) x 5?
Activity: 56
iluvpcs

Pages:
Jump to: