Pages:
Author

Topic: [Not in Stock - Free Shipping] AntMiner U1 USB STICKS - US/Canada .042 unit - page 33. (Read 46864 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
:)
Thanks lajz99, got you down for 20 and payment received.

fasmax - your good to go too!

Everyone:
I'm going to start printing labels tonight and adding in your emails for auto status updates
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'll take 10.  BTC coming your way.

Eh, make it 20.  Grin

Another transaction sent. 
Activity: 756
I'll take 10.  BTC coming your way.
Activity: 378
Put me down for 1 unit.
Edit: Payment on its way
Thanks!
Yes it does!  I updated my pricing to .075 per unit Smiley  Looks like I'm shipping Friday at least 10 packages, and probably a lot more with this new pricing.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Bitmain announced new prices for U1. If this reflects to our prices I would change my order to 2 instead of 1. luvpc?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
 I sent a pm to you. please get back to me via pm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'll take one; maybe more later.  Thanks for putting together the group buy.
Activity: 240
1 for me please.

Pricey! But want to look at and try one.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Only one for me, please.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
40 please, payment on it's way
Hi twib2 & steve321  - updated the list above. 

Twib2 - I've been a long time collector of BFL FPGA, some GPU's, AsicMiner/Avalon, Chili's, and now the U1's myself Smiley
Activity: 627
Hello,

I would like 5 please!

Steve
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Hi Guys!

"iLuvPCs" acquired the 1st batch of Bitmain Antminer U1 USB Bitcoion miner direct from Bitmain Tech. (In-Stock)  This batch was limited to 4,000 USB miners and he purchased 1/4 of the batch.   (1,000 USBs)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-antminer-u1-16-ghs-usb-sticks-4000-total-ships-today-380946
Activity: 280
Helperizer
I'd like one.  I think I'm becoming a collector of such things.  ;-)
US/Canada Orders Only

Price .042 per unit, with free shipping for US (details below), + .01 for Canada (not per unit, per order), plus a free sticker per order from cryptoanarchy.com . I ordered 100 to add in to the orders (if you want two stickers, let me know - happy to add in two)

US Shipping:
 1-4 units go First Class for free (Can upgrade to Priority mail for .004)
5-24 units go Priority Mail for free
 25+ units contact me, we can discuss if you want them overnight for a fee, or free for 2-3 day delivery.

Paypal - not preferred, but I have taken it for a few users, contact me with PM and can discuss off list.

This is an ongoing group sell, you paid to the address below and sent me your shipping info signed, the units will be shipped with tracking numbers sent within 1-12 hours.  I have two employee's shipping for me daily.

People who are interested please send me a PM, and you can send payments to 14JGXYaSpjg685QBmEzw8bk52pqVynp284

I would like to have signed message PM'd to me the effect below for shipping information after you pay to the wallet above.  If you would like an auto emailed update for the tracking information from USPS when I create the label, please include your email:

--cut---
Email address (optional)
Payment from
Transaction ID
Shipping address
--cut---
Signature (It's a long string of 90-100 characters)

If you are new to this, please read this so that you understand what to do.  This is the single most problematic step in the ordering process for other past group buys from Canary, SSB, etc.  Here's how to sign a message with a blockchain.info wallet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-how-do-i-sign-a-message-using-my-blockchaininfo-address-180068
If you have questions around signing the message, you can always send a test one to me to try out.

Regards,
iLuvPCs

PS for a powered hub with fast shipping - Amazon sells a 9 port one from Ankler that works well, here's the link: http://amzn.to/1eqwRDM

Pages:
Jump to: