Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 41. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
Surely this is not the end for electronic money. Although electronic money is still very new and has many difficulties, it cannot be denied but its advantages. Electronic money carries anonymity, fast transactions and most importantly anyone can invest in electronic money.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
In the vast majority of alts the currency has either no use case, limited use case, or what I would call shoe horned use case, meaning the use case does not make any sense and is just there for purely speculative value. The latter being at least the developer is trying to incorporate some value into the coin. Thinking like the coin has value will get you rekked, which is precisely why 99% of these alts will eventually end in zero.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
In terms of adoption that has been quite noticeably hindered by delays in regulation or at least clarification on risks for consumers. Regulation is now coming, in particular to the US market, which will pave the way for Institutions to hold and utilise. I think this year has been a painfully slow for those focussed on price. But for those looking for signs 'Digital Assets' will be adopted by organisations for public and private use there have been very productive steps.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 25, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
for me hope will come back for people who have confidence that crypto will start going to the moon and patience will be the winner..
Activity: 714
December 25, 2018, 11:17:48 AM
Indeed crypto isn't over yet. This is the point where crypto will rise again and will continue to experience continuous increase. If people don't believe in crypto, they will think crypto will end at this time. But none of that will happen, Crypto will continue to grow and rise.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 25, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
who said this is the end of crypto? of course that's not true. Crypto conditions in the past few months were quite alarming but that was normal in the crypto world. no need to panic without strong reason.fluctuations are normal in crypto
maybe people who believe that crypto will end are those who don't understand the crypto cycle. should they have capital, it is better to use it to start investing now, because it will benefit him
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 25, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
I think Crypto is not dead or not yet obsolete to die, but the bear market conditions and the different ways to short the market have really taken their toll on crypto in general and many have long capitulated and left this very volatile, high risk and sometimes scammy niche, where many ICOS and DEVS have stolen funds form many investors, amounting into billions of dollars stolen or hacked over the last few years. So yes, for many people, crypto is very dead and long buried, but for others just getting into it, it's a new way of looking at how things can be done in the world and is showing signs of promise and hope for billions of people worldwide. Let's hope it isn't the end of Crypto and that there is a new beginning.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
Thanks for the encouragement.At times we need to encourage ourself in order to be able to push further.Sure this cannot be the end for crypto.We just need to understand that crypto and blockchain is young,so things like these are bound to happen.Good days lies ahead.
Activity: 773
December 25, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
The history and path of crypto is just beginning. Everything is certainly not smooth, but constantly striving upwards can not be. There will always be a rise and fall. Therefore, cryptocurrency still show their abilities in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
the market situation is always a warm conversation because every ico is finished the coins go directly to the market for sale, but if the price is not good because of other influences, that is an obstacle for everyone, hopefully this can improve soon.
Activity: 753
December 25, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
Many people have really lost faith in cryptocurrencies and left this industry, but I find it silly to assume that cryptocurrencies will disappear or have no future. This market is cyclical, so the market will sooner or later recover.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
December 25, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
who said this is the end of crypto? of course that's not true. Crypto conditions in the past few months were quite alarming but that was normal in the crypto world. no need to panic without strong reason.fluctuations are normal in crypto
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
I think that the end of the cryptocurrency can come anytime, but the blockchain will live for a very long time. This is a very necessary technology, in these realities, it has a practical application and many corporations are already implementing it.

nope,, i know blockchain is the main tech in this industry,,
but, without crypto as the first product from blockchain, people will not learn more about this tech my friend
so, if the blockchain tech will live for long period time, i believe crypto will survive and live for long period time too my friend
blockchain as the technology would not die.this technology provide many solution in any field.mainly for institution , blockchain give the effectiveness for them , so they could reduce cost fee.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 25, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
Fortunately, it is not yet the end for crypto users and I believe that it would last until the end because we are on our way to technology system, even the money will lose its value. Do not lose hope.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
December 25, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
I think that the end of the cryptocurrency can come anytime, but the blockchain will live for a very long time. This is a very necessary technology, in these realities, it has a practical application and many corporations are already implementing it.

nope,, i know blockchain is the main tech in this industry,,
but, without crypto as the first product from blockchain, people will not learn more about this tech my friend
so, if the blockchain tech will live for long period time, i believe crypto will survive and live for long period time too my friend
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 25, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
End..... of course not!! When a new trend comes in market , it will go high and low and will take some time to set a benchmark. Same is in the case of the crypto.

I like your positiveness Jaggi90. If you want to see big profits, you have to become a long-term investor. Invest now and check back 5 years later and see what your investment have become. Those who are saying it's the end of cryptocurrency are just afraid of the crypto-market and does not want to gamble their funds or have been scammed before.
Activity: 34
Merit: 62
December 25, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Yeah, True its not an end now. Crypto ecosystem is just a newbie now...still long long way to go.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
End..... of course not!! When a new trend comes in market , it will go high and low and will take some time to set a benchmark. Same is in the case of the crypto.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
It was never an end for crypto and it will never be..
we have entered into new era of payment system
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
December 25, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
Yes, it's too late saying that Ceryptocurrency already dead. Last few weeks showed us some hope and perspective ways for such altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: