Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 42. (Read 25683 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 25, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
I think that the end of the cryptocurrency can come anytime, but the blockchain will live for a very long time. This is a very necessary technology, in these realities, it has a practical application and many corporations are already implementing it.

If you mean a particular crypto currency then you are right probably, but there are dozens of projects which will be successful in the future, and the probability of them disappearing is very low. There is a big difference between the probable end of some crypto and the end of all crypto. The former is very likely to happen while the latter will hardly happen ever. As you said it yourself, blockchain technology is a very useful one, and I can only add that it is useful to such a degree that it's hard to imagine the future world without it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
There would not be any end of crypto currencies. We are just in the beginning of our long way with blockchain technology and cryptos. You guys, just need to be more patient and not to panic every time when the price loses 10 percent.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 25, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Anyone who is not ready to take the risk is not ready to a achieve anything from cryptocurrency yet. Some people don’t want to take any risk, they just want the money to come easy, that’s why a lot of people here doesn’t know that there are risks involved in cryptocurrency.

They think it is the end when they experience the slightest drop in price. The market is volatile and if you want to make any profit you should get ready to hold for a long term and continue with the risk until something comes out of it.
Activity: 322
December 25, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
I think that the end of the cryptocurrency can come anytime, but the blockchain will live for a very long time. This is a very necessary technology, in these realities, it has a practical application and many corporations are already implementing it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 24, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
Of course, this is not the end for cryptocurrency. There is growth, there is a fall, but this situation in the market should not surprise people after such growth. The market was overheated and it needs time to cool down before the new growth.
Activity: 420
December 24, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
It is true what you say that the fall in the price of the crypto currency and the price of the crypto currency which tends to fluctuate down is not a sign that the crypto currency is ending. In my opinion, the condition of the crypto currency which is fluctuating is a reasonable condition because to achieve a glory from the crypto currency again, a process that is not short and easy is needed. This is only a crypto currency test so this situation tests crypto currency players for patience or not holding on crypto currencies. I am sure that one day the crypto currency will recover and stabilize so that the glory of the crypto currency can be felt again.
Activity: 304
December 24, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Let's see what the future holds. To think about something positive is now quite difficult, especially when you take into account that most are now sitting with negative deposits and thinking about how to sell everything and forget how bad a dream.
December 24, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Certainly. Cryptocurrency itself is quite an interesting technology, and if we add the interest of many corporations in its development... in General, it turns out quite a good investment asset.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 21, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
Many were really speculating the end of crypto due to the fall in market price. Anytime i saw this I just nod my head and tell myself we live to see. The price is always volatile and people  don't understand that so make a lot panics when we get into such condition.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 01:33:54 PM
The smartest kid I know has been telling me that big Wall Street money is going to come in one day and silently flip the entire crypto market over night to hedge the inevitable market recession...Think about it logically...when your see traditional markets in major trouble...where are you going to put your money? How about the one market that has fallen over 90% from its ATH...the one market that has the brightest future...the one market that will CHANGE EVERYTHING!!
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 05:53:31 PM
The space has not really been smooth this year, unlike what we had before now. There have been a lot of hurdles, as a result of the dip. Despite the challenges being faced, it has helped me to be stronger, better and wiser. As a matter of fact, the dip has helped me to learn a lot more. Sometimes, I just wondered what could have lead to the dump of a coins and sometimes if it rises, i still search for the reasons.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 14, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Absolutly agree with you. This hard times for all cryptocurrency world just one of the moments in history. Soon we will see good rise of many crypto I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 12:49:00 PM
Probably sometime change, but I'm not sure that this will happen soon. The situation at the moment is not very good. I’m even afraid to guess how long it will take for the market to grow fundamentally again. I think that in the near future nothing good will happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
As long as crypto still has a value even though it's only satoshi 1 you can't think it's over. But if this really happens maybe all countries will experience an economic crisis, considering there are the large number of cryptocurrency users in this world. Hopefully this bad thing won't happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 14, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
not yet.

It will live till February 2019, moment it will definetely die.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100