Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 44. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 10, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
i think that you're right comparing it with a bend. it's really difficult to predict is there such thing as an end of crypto. do you really think the idea will be forgotten that easily? think logically, it is such an opportunity
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 10, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
At the moment there is a recession, it is one of the cycles of the market, the main thing is not to put up with it, and a return to the former road of recovery and profit awaits us with luxurious prospects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Virtually no one doubts that the market will start to grow. Of course, today's bottom is a temporary phenomenon, which is caused by certain processes ... The market is subject to manipulation and this is a fact. All processes are cyclical in any market and crypto is no exception to the rule. We just have to wait patiently for growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
It would be foolish to assume that when bitcoin price drop to $ 3200-3300 - that will mean the end of the cryptocurrency market. Moving up in the cryptocurrency market is always a sinusoid, and this sinusoid has a very large amplitude, so there is no reason for pessimism.
I agree with you completely. The end of the cryptocurrency would be if its price fell to zero. And now it just can be called another fall, not the end. About the end of the crypt say only those people who do not believe in its future.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
December 10, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
We can only hope for good forecasts and remain optimistic in this situation. While we are witnessing the worst times for cryptocurrency. It remains to wait, hope for a bright future. The main thing is that it does not prove to be a huge soap bubble.

I agree,  we need to be patient.  Though cryptocurrency is sailing in a rough see atm, I believe after all this FUD and hate news, cryptocurrency will still remain.  There are several steps for mass adoption that were done already.  Cryptocurrency is being regulated in preparation for mass adoption, and for incoming investors.  Cryptocurrency need to be cleaned so all scams and fraud plus those half baked project must be removed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
It would be foolish to assume that when bitcoin price drop to $ 3200-3300 - that will mean the end of the cryptocurrency market. Moving up in the cryptocurrency market is always a sinusoid, and this sinusoid has a very large amplitude, so there is no reason for pessimism.
Activity: 504
December 10, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
We can only hope for good forecasts and remain optimistic in this situation. While we are witnessing the worst times for cryptocurrency. It remains to wait, hope for a bright future. The main thing is that it does not prove to be a huge soap bubble.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 10, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

Thanks for this great advice you are giving us,the information is very helpful to the cryptocurrency community, nobody should panic now because we are quite realistic that the downtrend will soon come to an end
Activity: 322
December 10, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
This is not the end for crypto yet , and as I believe ,cryptocurrency will not die , it will become the alternate currency of the world ,aside from fiat money, this market falldown is just part of of the circulation of cryptocurrency in the market , and I do not think that it would be realized that crypto will be dying .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
That's right.  Whatever the current market situation, I don’t think that cryptocurrency will end in the near future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 10, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Many people love to shout about the fact that this is the end. Most likely, they do not even know that such a drop has already been with bitcoin more than once. If I'm not mistaken, it was somewhere in 2013. Of course then it cost less, but rose and fell just as hard.
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
This crypto market will never end and it will grow by time as now awareness about crypto currencies is growing significantly because of print and social media and more quarries are coming about this market and we will see a lot of new investors in coming years to this market.
the xryptocurrency world has a lot of chances to become an influencial part of the economy in the nearest future
December 10, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
of course it is not the end as there are so many potential successful projects and i believe tat cryptocurrency world will rule soon
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
This crypto market will never end and it will grow by time as now awareness about crypto currencies is growing significantly because of print and social media and more quarries are coming about this market and we will see a lot of new investors in coming years to this market.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
i agree!! well said bro!
Activity: 322
December 10, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
I don't agree that Crypto will gonna come to an end because as we can see many people still supporting the currency they want to invest. And I think most of people will gonna be interested this coming year when they started to invest their money this year they can get a better profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 10, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
It is rather futile idea that crypto will end ,it may take shape of another type can be far or less acceptable .

What end can we talk about? There is a gradual acceptance around the world at the government level. This is just the beginning.

South Korea’s National Assembly to Engage in First Crypto Debate: Possible Outcomes.
On December 10, South Korea’s National Assembly along with several members of the Congress are set to hold the country’s first official debate around crypto involving high profile government officials.
https://www.ccn.com/south-koreas-national-assembly-to-engage-in-first-crypto-debate-possible-outcomes/

After G20 meetings we have a hope again for cryptocurrencies. They've decide make a tax regulation. It is good news for us. Yes we will have to pay tax but market will be recovered after state recognation!

You can read about G20 meetings: https://blockonomi.com/g20-tax-crypto-transactions/
Activity: 196
December 10, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
It is rather futile idea that crypto will end ,it may take shape of another type can be far or less acceptable .

What end can we talk about? There is a gradual acceptance around the world at the government level. This is just the beginning.

South Korea’s National Assembly to Engage in First Crypto Debate: Possible Outcomes.
On December 10, South Korea’s National Assembly along with several members of the Congress are set to hold the country’s first official debate around crypto involving high profile government officials.
https://www.ccn.com/south-koreas-national-assembly-to-engage-in-first-crypto-debate-possible-outcomes/
December 10, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
This is certainly not the end of cryptocurrency, it is a simple manipulation because remember yourself at a time when bitcoin and all other coins grew, everyone said it was the future, that bitcoin would cost 50,000 and now when the market fell, everyone says it’s the end of the market so don’t pay attention to this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 10, 2018, 07:37:32 AM
The current cryptocurrency market is very low, and maintaining an optimistic attitude is the most important.
Pages:
Jump to: