Pages:
Author

Topic: Notice:: PROJECT X, Come Join the Movement - page 3. (Read 12524 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2014, 05:14:12 PM

I know rite! I've never been scammed. Smiley

LOL .. Experienced traders know what that means.

Actually If you had read my posts that were deleted I asked the OP to refute the thread calling him a scammer (I.E. research). rather than doing so he continually deleted my posts asking for such. therefore I have concluded he is in fact a scammer. Pretty simple logic. Even if he is not his actions are to shady to ignore. As I said I have never been scammed. I do do my due diligence. Wink

I know it's pretty tough for someone like you to come in late in a thread that has been selectively pruned and form a informed position. So I wasted my time with this post and we will see if it gets deleted. Seems the op gave up trying to delete so that is a good thing. May save some people their hard earned cash.

PMing this just in case it disappears.

You'll note that i did refute it with documented proof, however you seem to ignore that completely, which makes your statements false.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
September 29, 2014, 04:02:24 PM

Actually If you had read my posts that were deleted I asked the OP to refute the thread calling him a scammer (I.E. research). rather than doing so he continually deleted my posts asking for such. therefore I have concluded he is in fact a scammer. Pretty simple logic. Even if he is not his actions are to shady to ignore. As I said I have never been scammed. I do do my due diligence. Wink

I know it's pretty tough for someone like you to come in late in a thread that has been selectively pruned and form a informed position. So I wasted my time with this post and we will see if it gets deleted. Seems the op gave up trying to delete so that is a good thing. May save some people their hard earned cash.

PMing this just in case it disappears.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
September 29, 2014, 01:53:41 PM

legendary
September 28, 2014, 11:01:01 PM

I now have daily snapshots of 78 coins

Is there a list of which coins you have snapshots of and the dates you took them of?

Yes :  A regular update post with the full list of coins would help you to generate interest in this thread. List the coins with their abbreviations (tickers) as well as full names.  Snapshot dates for each blockchain , and extra detail can be added later.

I will do this asap, havent had much time the past two days.
legendary
September 28, 2014, 08:03:47 PM
1) Limited redeem time

I like this idea cause it give everyone else less possibility to claim and it increases your total % in reality while keeping it low on paper!

LOL, yup gives the scammer more coins while having the appearance of legitimacy. Cheesy

Have you checked the code on this project ?

Sorry I wouldn't invest with madoff no matter how great the perspective! My time is worth just enough I will post in here to warn people.

Dismiss out of hand with no research, and no thought. Good strategy.

legendary
September 28, 2014, 11:11:37 AM
1) Limited redeem time

I like this idea cause it give everyone else less possibility to claim and it increases your total % in reality while keeping it low on paper!

LOL, yup gives the scammer more coins while having the appearance of legitimacy. Cheesy

Sorry I wouldn't invest with madoff no matter how great the perspective! My time is worth just enough I will post in here to warn people.

Dismiss out of hand with no research, and no thought. Good strategy.
legendary
September 28, 2014, 10:11:39 AM
1) Limited redeem time

legendary
September 28, 2014, 08:25:38 AM

Is there a list of which coins you have snapshots of and the dates you took them of?

Yes :  A regular update post with the full list of coins would help you to generate interest in this thread. List the coins with their abbreviations (tickers) as well as full names.  Snapshot dates for each blockchain , and extra detail can be added later.
legendary
September 28, 2014, 08:23:14 AM
1) Limited redeem time

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 27, 2014, 06:22:40 PM

legendary
September 27, 2014, 01:58:10 PM
1) Limited redeem time

Activity: 70
September 27, 2014, 04:56:14 AM
1) Limited redeem time

legendary
September 27, 2014, 04:34:28 AM
2) anti- PoS , ie when coins reach "stake age" they actually reduce instead of increasing

Or simply they flow back to network instead of being burned. This will ensure both interest rate and unused accounts get "clean" from blockchain.
I like this one:

3) Live reactive minting, is instead of a set PoW reward, it actually fluctuates based on multiple variables such as as
  i) Tx volume
 ii) Mint volume
 iii) (maybe a external feed) either real world indices or from exchanges, likely the first as they are less likely to be manipulated.

I would complete: add "tx Volume"/"tx's"  per block. This way the network will be more secure against overflow of small transactions and will protect the minting against monopolizing techniques.

Thanks, i'll definitely look into this
Activity: 119
September 27, 2014, 12:45:33 AM
Hey please add reddcoin!
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
September 26, 2014, 08:08:56 PM
I like this one:

3) Live reactive minting, is instead of a set PoW reward, it actually fluctuates based on multiple variables such as as
  i) Tx volume
 ii) Mint volume
 iii) (maybe a external feed) either real world indices or from exchanges, likely the first as they are less likely to be manipulated.

I would complete: add "tx Volume"/"tx's"  per block. This way the network will be more secure against overflow of small transactions and will protect the minting against monopolizing techniques.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
September 26, 2014, 08:03:23 PM
2) anti- PoS , ie when coins reach "stake age" they actually reduce instead of increasing

Or simply they flow back to network instead of being burned. This will ensure both interest rate and unused accounts get "clean" from blockchain.
legendary
September 26, 2014, 07:29:38 PM
This is actually just a new coin with 1% premine which airdrops on some of the existing coins in various ratios. Unless the scheme is such that the original coins have to be burned to get the new ones I do not see much future. All the successful chains will just continue running as usual and they will see as some free coins to sell.

Quite true. I have been thinking of ways to make it interesting and so far i am considering

1) Limited redeem time
  i) Tx volume
 ii) Mint volume

September 26, 2014, 07:25:31 PM
This is actually just a new coin with 1% premine which airdrops on some of the existing coins in various ratios. Unless the scheme is such that the original coins have to be burned to get the new ones I do not see much future. All the successful chains will just continue running as usual and they will see as some free coins to sell.

1% Barwizi premine that in reality equals alot more, how many that hold Litecoin will claim do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 26, 2014, 05:05:54 PM
September 26, 2014, 02:53:15 PM

You shouldn't say this stuff in this thread.

It is for everyone to make their own judgement.

Read the facts provided by his most recent COO.

Lol love these fine titles Barwizi throws on his little peons.
Pages:
Jump to: