Pages:
Author

Topic: Notre Dame destroyed by fire - page 5. (Read 13633 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
April 16, 2019, 07:41:17 AM
Architecture could be repaired.

But much of the artwork can't.

I'm getting very suspicious of all these events and disasters. Now we know that the electrical failure in Venezuela was caused by Washington, and it's suspicious that many flooding and other "natural" disasters seem to occur in countries that Washington wants to invade or force a regime change. The military elite have already announced that they are able to use flooding, high winds and drought as weapons of war. I just hope that it really was an accident, and that it wasn't Macron trying another fake trick to demonise the Gilet Jaune.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
April 16, 2019, 06:20:36 AM
Architecture could be repaired. I am just glad and hoping for no human casualty occurred in this accident.
copper member
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
April 16, 2019, 06:05:06 AM
Sad, the time of investigation and the truth, many questions. Thanks to our firefighters, brave as always
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 16, 2019, 05:37:12 AM
Yesterday flame burned down Notre Dame at paris, the 850 years old cathedral has suffered unprecedented damages after a night of fire despite the work of the firefighters:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47941794

An investigation was started this morning to know if the fire was criminal or accidental. As the cathedrale was under renovation and the fire started at the location of the renovation work where the chemical products and machines were stored, accidental origin is a privileged explanation right now.

Still, as the number of vandalism and started fire of French churches only grew these last years, suspicion of a criminal burning can't be completely discarded.

Governments and people worldwide have expressed there sympathies for this huge cultural loss and offered their help (whatever that means).

I'm in Paris, I've visited the cathedrale a few times, I can confirm the burning hurted it deeply. It was a wonderful monument, even if I'm not too fond of the symbols of the past and of religion, it's really sad to see that.

13 century cidar wood roof, that can burn of course.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 16, 2019, 05:05:47 AM
Yeah I watch it on the news yesterday the Notre Dame fire  was so devastating and the cause of the fire is still unknown and I hope that the investigators will fine out the real cause of the fire.
Activity: 223
Merit: 14
April 16, 2019, 05:04:37 AM
It is sad to see something that has been around for so long get damaged so badly. I hope this wasn't something malicious.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
April 16, 2019, 04:10:41 AM
Yesterday flame burned down Notre Dame at paris, the 850 years old cathedral has suffered unprecedented damages after a night of fire despite the work of the firefighters:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47941794

An investigation was started this morning to know if the fire was criminal or accidental. As the cathedrale was under renovation and the fire started at the location of the renovation work where the chemical products and machines were stored, accidental origin is a privileged explanation right now.

Still, as the number of vandalism and started fire of French churches only grew these last years, suspicion of a criminal burning can't be completely discarded.

Governments and people worldwide have expressed there sympathies for this huge cultural loss and offered their help (whatever that means).

I'm in Paris, I've visited the cathedrale a few times, I can confirm the burning hurted it deeply. It was a wonderful monument, even if I'm not too fond of the symbols of the past and of religion, it's really sad to see that.
Pages:
Jump to: