Pages:
Author

Topic: Nova Exchange is Closing - page 4. (Read 4059 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 02:17:56 PM
Too bad about the novaexchange closing down (glad we god notice though!), where are we all going to buy our sh*tcoins now Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 02:09:33 PM
This was the only exchange for many coins. They will face a difficult situation now and finding a new exchange will become an important priority. Panic sells for coins exclusively on Nova has already happened.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
October 31, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

Lol from China. It's from Sweden, and owner states it's very well on the website, just read it, instead of being ignorant, and provocative.

Sweden en was what I thougt as well, but the E-Mail says TANZANIA and if you search Google for Nova technology and Tanzania, it finds a page that clearly states the same (our servers are in) and this already in 2015
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 31, 2017, 08:28:31 AM
From what I heard, Nova Exchange will have a new owner by April 2018 and no new registrations will be accepted starting October 30 and by November 30 nova exchange will disable deposits. Trading will stop by end of February 2018. Funds must be moved until April 01 2018 or else those that are left in Nova Exchange will be considered a property of Nova Exchange. I'm still skeptic with that information that was shared to me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
October 31, 2017, 08:18:39 AM
This news yesterday had a huge effect on prices. Many have started to panic and to sell/dump their coins.
I unfortunately was not able to take this opportunity because the site was too busy and I could not logged and to have a good connection.
I'm sorry the exchange will be closed because I think that NOVA was a good start for the tokens that are in developing stage. All in all, there are still a few months to the closing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 07:56:06 AM
This is sad, novaexchange is one of my favorite exchanges. No hassle and more secure than other shady exchanges. I hope the new novaexchange will be better, wishing them good luck.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 07:44:30 AM
Thanks for sharing the news for us, nova exchange for shutting down is bad news for altcoin traders. We should withdraw the fund before they shut down. Nova exchange is not very popular, they may make money very hard so they have to shut down the exchange.
Activity: 168
October 31, 2017, 07:35:15 AM
The signs are there. Winter is coming for all exchanges. The government is taking over and setting a new rules. I will not deposit my bitcoin on any centralized exchange. We need more of dex. And in particular, we need dex for bitcoin trading.
I also believe that the future is behind decentralized exchanges. I do not consider them uncomfortable or ugly. To understand the principle of their work is not difficult. I like their idea.

Are decentralized exchanges not vulnerable to the whims of the development team?

And is it possible for governments to close down decentralized exchanges?
Activity: 364
Merit: 111
October 31, 2017, 07:02:23 AM
The signs are there. Winter is coming for all exchanges. The government is taking over and setting a new rules. I will not deposit my bitcoin on any centralized exchange. We need more of dex. And in particular, we need dex for bitcoin trading.
I also believe that the future is behind decentralized exchanges. I do not consider them uncomfortable or ugly. To understand the principle of their work is not difficult. I like their idea.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 31, 2017, 06:01:10 AM
Activity: 1974
October 31, 2017, 06:00:01 AM
I received email from novaexchange about that I though it just fake email from scammer.  Cheesy
novaexchange is my first exchanger when I newbie in crypto so I hope new owner make novaexchange more good than before.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 31, 2017, 05:57:12 AM
Nova was build for shitcoins and now they are shutting down. I was waiting yobit to close first but looks like they are still happy with shitcoins.
anyways i just withdrawn my bitcoins from novaexchange and there was no problem.
Thanks to nova for being fair.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 05:54:37 AM
This is bad news. Nova was a good exchange crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 05:18:59 AM
Well i've heard some people say that some coins that are only listed on nova are getting dumped like crazy. This should prove to be a great buying opportunity if you believe in these coins being listed on another altcoin exchange later, even if it's yobit or whatever.

New owner there hmmmmm

Is Novaexchange not making a good profit?

They hav around $2M trading volume every 24 hour

Anyhow wish them good luck tho!

Considering all the promotion and salaries that they have to pay, that's not a whole lot.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 02:47:45 AM
Although this nova exchange site speculations is not yet confirmed but I don't think that'll happen to most struggling coin exchange agents.
Bitcoin would save them from financial instability and I guess it's time for them to look good investors while it's not too late.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
October 31, 2017, 02:42:43 AM

Thats not a good news at all. I mean if that happens then it will affect the bitcoin market in very negative ways. Because same thing happened with china, only it was on mass scale with two to three major exchangers getting closed. Many users lost the investment and also there was impact on the prices of bitcoin market. We saw that everything was crazy red in that period and somehow the bitcoin dropped to 3000 USD and below. I mean that will repeat again if the nova is holding enough volume of bitcoin in the form of alt coin and plain bitcoin itself.

Have you guys though of that? I mean investor will look at this as god opportunity because many bitcoin will be dumped in the market and the rates will fall due to extra supply of bitcoin. This is good period to buy more coins for investors. Just speculating the good and bad though.

Activity: 392
October 31, 2017, 02:12:03 AM
I have some coins at nova so downloading every wallet, sync it and moving the coin will be such a chore. Seems like i have to sell some and just keep the good one. It's a big blow to the emerging coins because nova is one of the best exchange for them to start.

Lol I am having the same issue. I had some Rupee on Nova but lucky for me the price has exploded so will just sell it. The rest I will have to download the wallet and start syncing.
hah
Activity: 183
October 31, 2017, 01:37:51 AM
I guess they are trying to wipe their history with scammers clean by doing this. Probably the new owner is a family member or a friend of the current owner. I think nova and c cex exchanges are both shady as fuck. Hopefully SEC regulations can drain the swamp a bit.
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
October 31, 2017, 12:06:18 AM
When I first received the email, I thought it's only a fake email.

However, after I went to novaexchange and read the news - I finally noticed that it's going to shut down  Cry
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 30, 2017, 11:46:19 PM
New owner there hmmmmm

Is Novaexchange not making a good profit?

They hav around $2M trading volume every 24 hour

Anyhow wish them good luck tho!
Pages:
Jump to: